BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I Hate Lying -_- Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I Hate Lying -_- Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I Hate Lying -_- Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I Hate Lying -_- Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I Hate Lying -_- Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I Hate Lying -_- Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I Hate Lying -_- Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I Hate Lying -_- Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I Hate Lying -_- Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I Hate Lying -_- Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Hate Lying -_-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Hate Lying -_- Empty I Hate Lying -_- 6/23/2014, 12:56 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Okay one of the things I hate the most is lying. Blue Cheese aka Anthony was on the KBB site and he posted a thread with some of the codes he uses all of which have been released. I commented saying they have been posted before and no real need to be posted again. He commented back saying this.

Blue Cheese wrote:I only said some lmfao you really think id give out the good shit?

I commented back saying he does not have any "Good Shit" and that everyone knows so he does not hype stuff up for himself. He commented back in to different comments (I had to merge them)

Blue Cheese wrote:mao what the fuck are you talking about nigga you sound stupid asf retarded ass nigga
and I never use to get hopped I don't know what the fuck you are talking about

My comment to that was simply this
Shadow@PSNPlaza wrote:Anthony I know its you dipshit -_- nobody else is stupid enough to come up with a name like blue cheese plus lie about it. Your ass was always begging for codes form people you were on peoples shit list for I don't even know how long. You would spam the fuck out of the requests section asking for new account hoppers then anti hops to cover your ass.  Further more yes you did you got hopped by Nero and a shit ton of other people then you would get mad and bitch and make flames about it. All the shit you have has been posted already or made and "Secretly" handed out. You have nothing if you wouldn't lie about it I wouldn't have such a issue with it but I can't stand lies if you have any self dignity you would own up and admit to who you are. It's all out in the open bro I'm not saying your dumb or stupid I'm saying lying is stupid in other words your actions. Also please do not double post use the edit button thank you  Smile .

This rant was brought to you by Shadow@PSNPlaza have a nice day Smile.

I can't stand lying if you honestly can't stand up and admit to something your a coward in my book. Just be honest is it really that hard to do? He can lie about it all he wants he still has his old habits double posting, acting like a child when commenting back, grip on the English language terrible just terrible. On top of all of that he kept his name as Blue Cheese and expected no one to put it together. Like really REALLY!

2I Hate Lying -_- Empty Re: I Hate Lying -_- 6/23/2014, 3:27 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Deal with it, people have inferiority complexes.

N00bs never have special codes because all they do is leech what is given to them.

One of the reasons why I started coding is to be better than everyone else who just uses cheats and I had the ambition to become big one day. It worked Wink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 9/1/2014, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

3I Hate Lying -_- Empty Re: I Hate Lying -_- 6/23/2014, 4:12 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Anthony...that fucker posted a "ban ip code'' on shitleakers and claimed he's me. Cant even post for himself.

4I Hate Lying -_- Empty Re: I Hate Lying -_- 6/23/2014, 4:23 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

You have no clue  Rolling Eyes Skid is still at it with his amazing haxing codes and powers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum