BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This is the computer that I want to build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G4tDkL

I'll get the other shit later. But what do you guys think? I was orignally going to go with the ATI Sapphire 290x GDDR5 4GB, but that alone costs half the fucking price of my parts I have right now! Like, holy shit! It would make a damn good miner though. lol Also, I want to have a really good GPU that I can mine crypto with, preferably Scrypt. I already have 12 USB miners, but that's not enough! Twisted Evil Which parts would you guys recommend?

Opinions And Recommendations About This Computer? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

That's a bit pricey lol..

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah it is, but it's going to last me a very long time, like 10-15 years. So, I think it would be worth the investment. Also, I'll be mining, so I can make up for some of the money spent.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Nevermind. One of my friends suggested the HP Pavilion 500 Desktop computer. It was on sale at Walmart, so I immediately ran over there and bought it. I thought that if I bought all those parts some of them might not have been compatible with each other and would've been a waste of money. When you buy a computer from retail, you know that it's going to work! Also, this computer is a shit tonne better than my old computer... by more than 100x!

My Vista
150 GB HDD, AMD Radeon Xpress 1250, Pentium D 820 2.8 GHz, 1.7 GB RAM DDR2, 32 Bit.

My HP Pavilion 500 (8.1)
2 TB HDD, AMD Radeon HD 8570D, AMD Elite Quad-Core, A8-6500 3.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM DDR3, 64 Bit.

It was definitely time for an upgrade! xD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wow, that's a huge difference. Have fun Shocked

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

When I go on this site, this computer loads everything on the page in under 2 secs, while my Vista would take almost 15 seconds. My XP on the other hand, well, I just don't want to even talk about that! xD They say that your computer will last a certain number of years before it needs to be upgraded or to get a brand new one depending on how many increments of $100 you spent on it. For example, if you spent $1,000 on it, it SHOULD last you at least 10 years.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

PCs maybe but laptops need to be replaced quicker (3 - 4 years). :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum