BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

This show has been a favorite of mine because the show originates from a gang in California (Hells Angels). Stories and life events that the members have told Kurt Sutter. As a few people know my family is in that MC (Motor Cycle Club) or as others would call it a gang. There season premiere had a huge rock and heavy metal freak show artist Marilyn Manson. He stars as #3 leader in the racial prison gang called The Brotherhood . This final season of SOA is going out with a BANG! They have attracted other big names for the final season I mean come on who wouldn't want to star on a Outlaw show and totally kick ass? Anyway if you haven't seen the show I would suggest checking it out. Twisted Evil

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've never seen the show, but I've heard of it. Have you ever seen Patton 360 or Greatest Tank Battles? I love those shows. Anything that has to do with war, especially World War II, I jerk off to it (not literally). I shouldn't be watching those shows though because of what happened to me not too long ago. I used to go on LiveLeak and watch ISIS militants beheading people, slitting throats, blowing off people's faces, executing children, etc. And it was real too! No acting! Yeah, that's one of the reasons I was put in the loony bin. I have no idea why I watched it, I just did.

Marilyn Manson Guest Stars on Son's of Anarchy LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum