BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Spoiler:
I had install TuneUp utilitise and it deleted something in Win 32 in my computer, can some help me please.
(i had re-install Gecko.Net and nothing)

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It says it's not a valid x86 (Win 32) program, which means you're on a 32 bit system and you're trying to use a 64 bit program. Also, I have no idea why you would install that program. Those Trojans always say, "Make your computer go 5,000x faster, just by installing this program.", but do you really think that you can code a program to make your computer go faster? If you could, everyone would still be using Windows v1.0. The only way to make your computer go faster is to upgrade the RAM and CPU, but the motherboard can only be upgraded so much. I hate to say it, but you were stupid to install that program. Never install those programs! All they are is just Trojans.

Tune-Up Utilitities Corrupted My System Help? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

OK for Tune up... but what can i do for my probleme, that worked before.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, I would first run a virus scan then uninstall that Trojan program, then run another virus scan to make sure you got rid of it. I would've even worry about Gecko.NET, since it's really only meant for USB Geckos. And I'm not sure if you have one or not.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

I have a Gecko USB (two even), I am going to test that and to make also a system restore has a previous date.Thx

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TuneUp is not a virus. It's actually legit but it also messed up something on my system. It's pretty useless now since you don't need any of its functions anymore. Windows has it all built-in. It honestly made my PC faster when I was still running Windows 7 but not on 8.

Do not use TuneUp though, it creates problems on a normally perfectly working system.

Either try fixing everything by hand or if it's really bad, reinstall Windows. Neutral

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Anything that changes a computer's settings or state without permission is a virus, in my opinion. You just got to be careful with what you're downloading. Assholes will do anything to corrupt your system, but if you have brain that has even the smallest bit of sense, you would almost never download a virus, because most scammers nowadays are just plain fuckin' brain-dead when it comes to social engineering.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's a tuning program for Windows and you choose to "optimize" certain stuff they propose you and similar, lol. Not in a way where they fuck up whatever. It's controlled but the program can make mistakes and that obviously affects your system in a negative way.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Restore has a previous date change anythings Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum