BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My Friend---> Suicide  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Friend---> Suicide

+2
Bully@WiiPlaza
DO~NeGaTiVeX
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sad My Friend---> Suicide 10/25/2014, 8:52 am

DO~NeGaTiVeX

DO~NeGaTiVeX

My Friend committed Suicide Last Night, I just received a call from his Parents. I'm Sadden By what has Happened. Im unsure of what Happened
Exactly. But, Besides that I'm hoping no one here will Do what my Friend Did. I think He Hung Himself because of stress. He was probably the most smartest young man I have ever met. He had a 4.7 GPA at UCLA. He was even smarter then the professors and often Correct there Mistakes. The point is, Please don't do what my friend did! No matter What there is always a way to get out of these situations. Remember there is Always a way out, and most of all Hope There is Hope for you!Sad And Remember also, People Care about You! Family, Friends... You name it! Please i'll say this one more Time, DON'T DO WHAT MY FRIEND HAS DONE! THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY OUT!

2Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/25/2014, 8:59 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

That really sucks, especially since the idiots who better deserve to be dead will keep living while smart people choose suicide way more often. Not only are they much rarer. Also I'm sorry for him as a friend of yours Sad

3Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/25/2014, 9:03 am

DO~NeGaTiVeX

DO~NeGaTiVeX

Thank You Bully, and Yes it often does occur to the Smarter Ones

4Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/25/2014, 4:16 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm deeply sorry to hear that, man. I don't know what it's like to have your friend killed. But I do know people where this has happened to them as well. It must be so hard to live like that. Just keep one thing in mind: Stay strong! Don't let this stuff interfere with your life. I want you to live a long happy life, have a beautiful, young wife, meet people, go places, get lots of money, etc. And just like you said; there's always a way to solve your problems!

If something like this happened to me, I'd prolly be in the loony bin again, because I'd just be so depressed and traumatic. I just couldn't handle it! If someone bullies you, you shouldn't hurt yourself or go so far as to kill yourself. If you really wanted to kill yourself, just ask yourself one simple question. If you kill yourself right now, what did you put into this world? What did you accomplish and are you satisfied with how much you accomplished? I get thoughts about killing myself, even if I'm not even depressed or anything! But I keep asking myself that question every time I get those thoughts. By the way, did your friend solve his stress problem? No! He might have ended his life so he wouldn't have to deal with his stress, but he could've found a way to relieve the stress and still continue his life. Instead he ended his life and got rid of his stress, but put more stress than he had on the people around him. When you do something stupid, it doesn't affect only you, it affects everyone around you. Keep that in mind!  Wink

Also, I'm not sure if you're a spiritual person or not, but here's some Bible verses that might be able to help you in your difficult time. All of life's answers and questions are in the Bible.  Wink

http://www.openbible.info/topics/suicide

My Friend---> Suicide  LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/25/2014, 11:53 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Whenever you feel like everything you do is pointless or that you only end up doing stuff you don't like just keep going and stop caring. You'll feel better about it soon. There are ups and downs. Keep a neutral mood to deal well with every situation.

- You failed a test and / or feel dumb?
Okay, just try harder next time and try to be interested in what you're studying. It almost guarantees success.
- Your friends talk shit to you?
Who cares, just don't take it serious. Also, maybe they're assholes and you should get other friends.
- Your girlfriend leaves you for no reason?
She's a bitch then anyways and isn't worth shit. Leave her alone.
- You think or people say that you're ugly?
Just look at some other people out there. Looks aren't that important if you're a man. Make-up can make anyone look decent, it's nothing.
- Someone close to you personally died?
Just move on, you can't do anything. Do your thing. It may seem harsh but get over it quickly.

There you have it, a great life attitude which gets you to where you want to be. Concentrate on your life goals and the good things. Too many emotions are for the weak. Smile

6Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/26/2014, 2:03 am

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Im agnostic. Lol and bipolar. I don't really believe in a certain being like jeebus. So..... lol.

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

My Friend---> Suicide  Ghu3eV

My Friend---> Suicide  Goombasig

7Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/26/2014, 7:54 am

DO~NeGaTiVeX

DO~NeGaTiVeX

Thank You For all your Support! Yes there is Up and Downs in life of course its Natural. Yes, I am Spiritual. Thanks Again!

8Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/26/2014, 11:22 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Hey man I feel ya I have a problem with depression to. Look at it this way at least he's not in anymore pain and or suffering.

9Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/26/2014, 12:02 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Shadow

But that's not the way it should have went. He's not in any pain or suffering anymore, yes, but like I said; look at all the suffering he put on everyone around him.

But if you were really bullied at school or whatever, you know what I would do?

Spoiler:

10Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/27/2014, 4:13 pm

DO~NeGaTiVeX

DO~NeGaTiVeX

Hah-aha! That's Funny! I'm only 14 So I may be Underage to be Dealing with Fire Arms! LOL Maybe when I am older Wink

11Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/27/2014, 4:55 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hey! There's 5 year old terrorists, so what makes you think you can't be a terrorist at 14?!  xDDDDDD

My Friend---> Suicide  O4IK5xU

"Abu" is "Father" in terrorist... Uhh... I mean Arabic!  xD  Wink

12Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/28/2014, 2:38 pm

DO~NeGaTiVeX

DO~NeGaTiVeX

LOL, Terrorist Baby??? That's a New one! But still... I shot a shotgun and AK-47 Before but never made explosive XD Laughing

13Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/28/2014, 10:12 pm

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

OMG, thank GOD, you are already better, I'm so sorry for that and how sad, but remember that everything has a time...Ecclesiastes 3
otherwise, most people (especially young children) with large capacities, can suffer that because of the pressure in every sense,  and, as you said, that leads to extreme stress, that ending up in a pitiful loss, as your friend... in a nutshell... do they have the capability to support their capabilities?

regularly these unfortunate losses are caused by a short circuit (figuratively), between psychological and emotional, as connect a 5 volts bulb at a current of 220v...if t does not explode, it will be a miracle!!!

I wrote all this so we can understand or at least to have an idea of the kind of situation that your friend lived in his own...

14Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/30/2014, 3:58 pm

DO~NeGaTiVeX

DO~NeGaTiVeX

Thank You for that Powerful Message CH90! I'm of Course not Fully over this Horrible Loss, But it has left a hole in my Heart to see this happen to such a Person

15Sad Re: My Friend---> Suicide 10/31/2014, 1:29 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

The worst thing you can do about this situation is let it dig a deeper hole into your thoughts and your heart. And try not to think about it all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum