BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm The Skid Known As Taco

+2
Shadow@BWH
GFXDesigns
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/6/2014, 5:40 pm

GFXDesigns

GFXDesigns

I'm The Skid Known As Taco 8459f0c47dfe0610435cdb92b15ac6be

That's a real GFX artist working. I Make sigs for 2 dollars a piece.

2I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 12:12 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

@GFXDesigns yaaaaaa not impressed at all really. Not so much because of your actions. This is HIS thread to talk about HIS art not to look at you advertising your amazing holiday season deals. So please if you would leave the thread and make your own. That way we can ignore you better.

3I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 2:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What an honor to meet you again Mister "Dark~Anonyfail, the king of brain-dead skid-tardation still too retarded to use a proxy". king

By the way, you copied the image url from here:
http://logo-kid.com/cool-forum-signature-backgrounds.htm

I'm The Skid Known As Taco Stolen10

Next time maybe edit the image after stealing or at least upload it yourself instead of copying the link. Smile

Now it's time for you to dance like a puppet again and create a new account on this site. lmao2

4I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 4:37 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

You know honestly if the kid came clean about all this bs and showed just the slightiest bit of maturity I would give him a shot. But the word play the credit stealing for both codes and art now talking about stuff he dosn't understand such as double spoofing a black ops acc. I don't care if you spoof it 5000 times if a person with a USB Gecko wants to hop you there gonna hop you. Then stealing credit for the codes and using what he thinks is cleaver word play to try and cover it up. I mean for fuck sake the 100 messages is nothing more then a edit of T.B.W's no text messages code. That's seriusly a no brainer i figured out that trick when the damn code first came out. Then this stupid art steal I mean come onnnnnn checking for proof of that is just as easy as checkimg proof for code credits. Then you have my favorite ones that are tied for first place. The VPN nonsense and the proxy nonsense. C & A can't decode a proxy and get the real one yet it's in the code of the program. Then the my VPN hides my IP and it would take years and 6000 servers to get through. Ya maybe for the whitehouse but not for a 50 dollor internet provider. -_- Honestly if he would cut the crap and stop being such a dumbass I would consider not banning him every time I see him.

5I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 8:04 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Shadow@BWH wrote:You know honestly if the kid came clean about all this bs and showed just the slightiest bit of maturity

Haha shadow. You always have been a comedian lmao

6I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 9:42 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He might get a chance though if he stops being a brain-dead faggot skid but it doesn't look like it.

7I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 11:12 am

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Hey anonyfag, I'm done with you . You get to test my new bot that pushes over 1gig a second. Wink

8I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 11:31 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Guys, seriously stop harassing him because of his mental disorders. He's just like us.

Spoiler:

9I'm The Skid Known As Taco Empty Re: I'm The Skid Known As Taco 12/7/2014, 11:36 am

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

<Freakbot[DCXP]> Finished UDP flood at 81.169.144.135:80
<Freakbot[DCXP]> 110708 packets sent
<Freakbot[DCXP]> Total MB 6919, 691 MB/s
<Freakbot[DCXP]> 1 threads.
<Freakbot[DCXP]> Total DDoS time: 10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum