BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Low Download Amounts Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Low Download Amounts Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Low Download Amounts Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Low Download Amounts Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Low Download Amounts Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Low Download Amounts Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Low Download Amounts Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Low Download Amounts Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Low Download Amounts Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Low Download Amounts Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Low Download Amounts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Low Download Amounts Empty Low Download Amounts 12/14/2014, 10:46 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Since I fixed all the program and RAM dump downloads still almost nobody seems to download anything. Any specific reasons for this? If nobody cares I might as well just not post anything new or fix dead links in the future. Smile

If you're interested in numbers, the average amount of downloads per day has been like 3 during the last few days on everything programs and RAM dumps related which I posted on uploaded.net. WTF? Shocked

This is too low, it should be like 10 at least since this site gets like 1000 visitors per day. Rolling Eyes

2Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/14/2014, 12:12 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hell, with all the RAM dumps I've posted I've only gotten like 10-12 people that downloaded them. I think all they come here for is to leech codes. Rolling Eyes

Low Download Amounts LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/14/2014, 2:12 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I'm with Shitnbitch on this one. It's like I said in my last post about BWH people just assume were gonna keep coding and making stuff that they want so they don't bother doing it themselves. It's sad really but it's there loss and well I guess it's ours as well in away. Btw Omega Ruby codes coming soon Wink. Gonna have a lot of fun with these games they added so much stuff to the game there's a lot of codes to be made.

4Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/14/2014, 2:19 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, people come to leech codes mainly. Dem copy and paste teh codz is so easy! Running one of my programs requires some skill like having Java installed and it may not be so obvious to use it hence all the n00bs crying that it's not working or what they are for when it's coding related. RAM dumps are for coding only for nobody even bothers, other people do the coding but not them xD

After all this site is definitely the best CoD code leeching site on the web since there are so many great and working codes nicely organized. Even on the Wii it's pretty popular and 3 out of 4 CoD games are still online. Let's see what happens when they are all gone Wink

Welohabi once said that this site ruins CoD because it's so easy to cheat like a beast now but how does it matter when people are going to find working cheats anywhere else anyway after some digging at last. Rolling Eyes

5Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/15/2014, 6:42 am

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

I have used one of your programs to download stuff takes forever to download and i don't want to buy the premium version or whatever it is so i gotta wait 30 seconds for it to download xD

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭TĥÉ ÑïGgÉrLì§T ñÍgGêR îÑ åLl Øf ÑìGtÖwÑ Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

6Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/15/2014, 6:51 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Cant Stop Anons wrote:I have used one of your programs to download stuff takes forever to download and i don't want to buy the premium version or whatever it is so i gotta wait 30 seconds for it to download xD
How is 30 seconds waiting forever? The download itself works then Rolling Eyes

Oh well. When people don't want to wait till a download is finished then fine, you get nothing. Wink

7Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/15/2014, 12:34 pm

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Um, Hey Bully Idk about the Ram dumps cause I havent been working on the Wii for awhile. But every time I do a new OS install on one of my PC's I sometimes come back for some of your other programs. Please dont remove those friend!

8Low Download Amounts Empty Re: Low Download Amounts 12/15/2014, 1:07 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Powned2Death wrote:Um, Hey Bully Idk about the Ram dumps cause I havent been working on the Wii for awhile. But every time I do a new OS install on one of my PC's I sometimes come back for some of your other programs. Please dont remove those friend!
Well okay. I know that I have a few people who care at least Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum