BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough?

+2
SnB@BWH
Shadow@BWH
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

This is the last message I posted explaining everything that has happened over the last few months. I dumbed it down and really explained it in as much detail as I possibly could. Is there anything I missed or any other ideas on how to dumb it down anymore then it already is?

Shadow@BWH wrote:Okay I really can not break it down anymore then this. You posted a video of code's that do something's. Such as allowing messaging to be between yourself and non ally's being able to be messaged. Those are all the functions of Nero's and Cannibal's code's. From what you did in the video it seems to be different but as it was said before those code's are the only ones that can make that possible there are no other addresses that would allow that to happen.

This is what makes you look like your lying and everyone else telling the truth. Both Nero and Cannibal have not only posted proof of those code's being made by them and working but they have also posted the code's themselves. This is also where your reputation and being of a man with dignity which you show no signs of.

You also show no signs of the code's like at all. Okay so we have covered the reason why you do not have credit is because you simply have no proof that you made the code's. That the video is not proof all it is is proof that you can use Cannibals and Nero's code's send a ally request making it look like that's what you have to do. Also that everyone knows your lying simply because of your lack of proof in this case proof that the code's are different.

I can just as easily as you did take the host's IP as name code and type in the message $how Host_IP in order for it to work. So now it looks like the code's are different I can not however post the code simply because it would show that the code's are one and the same. Just as you did when you sent a Ally Request to someone and then sent them a message to them making it look like in order to message them you have to send them a ally request.

Okay so not only did I give a real life example of doing what you did but I also showed and explained how you did it. Now we're going to move on to why everyone knows your a spineless coward. As said before anyone who is calling you out on doing something you didn't do you on instinct would prove that you didn't do said thing. In this case credit stealing for the code's.

You would have posted not just a video but the code's themselves showing that they are different and being able to have bragging right's and them ability to say fuck you I was right and you were wrong and no one can say anything back. However you do none of that. You simply talk your way around showing and proving it.

Here is a big news flash no one buys it. No one. Here's the best part about it the way you are the kind of person you are you would have done so in a heart beat eager to show just to make BWH look like there idiot's. Yet you don't. You could post a fake code but we would just pick it apart showing everything wrong with it. Yet you don't do that either. Why? Because it would show you can't do anything. As a matter of fact you don't do anything but comment going around having to show any proof at all what so ever.

You also won't grow a set and admit to being wrong. That is how people know that your a spineless coward. Do you see a pattern here yet? About how lying is doing nothing but hurt you? How does this benefit you at all? It doesn't, it just makes you look like a huge ass who credit steals and can't stand to man up. The reason why you don't and never will get credit is because you simply have no proof that you made these codes and are different from there's.

That a video is not really proof as said before all it is is proof that your using there code's and that you sent a ally request to make it look different. Same as they Send Self Text Message. You avoided going to your ally's at all cost's no other reason then the fact that your account would be your ally showing that your using Nero's code.

However you unknowingly did show proof that you are using his code simply because in order to send a message to yourself you had to go to your ally list to pick it as the person you are sending it to. You once again show no proof of the code so you can't say it is different from his. Once again showing that you are lying. I can not break it down to a dumber level then this. I really can't.

I have shown why you won't get credit, why people know your lying, how you showed you are lying, and why people know that your a spineless coward.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"This is the last message I posted explaining everything that has happened over the last few months. I dumbed it down and really explained it in as much detail as I possibly could. Is there anything I missed or any other ideas on how to dumb it down anymore then it already is?"

That's all I bothered reading.

Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol I know it's a lot of reading but I really had to as I said dumb it down and explain with as much detail as possible to get it through that thick skull and to that tiny brain-dead head of his. xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

But you didn't use any paragraphs. I made the paragraphs for you and read it. Wink Can we just say the kid is retarded and end this crap? He prolly won't give up his retardedness though. That's the only problem. xD

Do you guys think I explained everything and dumbed it down enough? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I swear you and shitnbitch are gonna write a novel one day. You guys write so much Slap

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

TheDetonator wrote:I swear you and shitnbitch are gonna write a novel one day. You guys write so much Slap

I Would like to see this/read it Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Retards never will admit that they are retarded. I read everything and good job on explaining. If that's not enough nothing will help xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

The idiot said that the codes were made befpre the account hoppers xD. What the fuck kinda bullshit is that? XD Oh my god xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:The idiot said that the codes were made befpre the account hoppers xD. What the fuck kinda bullshit is that? XD Oh my god xD.
Damn so all codes have been made before their currently known creators? We better bow down in front of king skiddie right now and believe everything he says Troll

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

XD I agree but theres one thing I still don't understand. If what he said was true which we all know it's not then why would he be talking to Nero and Cannibal begging them to give him credit as he said in his irginal story xD? The best part about lying is watching the person who lied get caught up in the new lies that he forgets about the old orginal lie. Then when you go back and read it the new lie makes no sence because the first lie doesnt match the new one in even the slightest bit xD.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

xD Look at this

Code:
 I don't follow by your rules, i know the dec/hex/binary oct data formats and you can't use a calculator when going to a prometric testing center you stupid bitch.

you can't use a cal in most tests xD That's a rule most schools or test givers use to make sure you know how to do said problem xD. I can do that all as well it is one of the easiest thing's to do that's one of the first thing's you learn in computer repairs class at a middle school level xD. Once again he sounds like a huge idiot trying to hype himself up. If he actually did a little research on what he was talking about he would see just how little he knows. I mean that is like at the bottom of the scale xD Binary is the first thing you learn hex/dec is nothing more then a extension of binary coding in the simplest of terms. That's all middle school level crap xD. Yep I'd say he has a lot of experience now that he can code at 5th grade level xD. 

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No one or anything even uses Octal anymore. It was replaced by Hexadecimal. The very first numerical system for computers was Binary and there ain't one single computer in the world that doesn't use it. And Decimal is just 0123456789. And he's bragging that he knows Decimal?! Bitch, a fucking 3 year old knows Decimal. Fuckin' retard! He has no fucking idea what the fuck he's even talking about. Rolling Eyes

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:No one or anything even uses Octal anymore. It was replaced by Hexadecimal. The very first numerical system for computers was Binary and there ain't one single computer in the world that doesn't use it. And Decimal is just 0123456789. And he's bragging that he knows Decimal?! Bitch, a fucking 3 year old knows Decimal. Fuckin' retard! He has no fucking idea what the fuck he's even talking about.  Rolling Eyes

True Words. have ben spoken right here

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

So skiddie can compete at 5th school grade level? How cute :3

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well here's the other thing he says he's in a computer science class or whatever and says that computer repairs and computer science are completely different. Well here's the funny thing about that and what gives it away that 1 he's not and 2 has no idea what he's talking about. In order to get into a computer science class you need to know the basic components of a computer (Port's, wire's ext.) You also have to know what your doing as in you can crack a computer open and you know what everything is, where it's located what it does ext. That is what you would call computer repairs or Strata and A+ certification's. You can go to a computer science class all you want but if your not certified and you have no idea what any of that is you won't last long. The example I used someone calls you and needs your help there fan in there computer won't turn off and it's going crazy. Well you look at them and say sorry I don't know what to do. You won't last long in your job I can promise you that.

So yes they are different courses but they deal with the same basic components you can't do one without the other. I know just me being me if I saw you and you had a certification in like C++, Python and Java but you don't have a A+ certification I sure as hell wouldn't heir you because something could go wrong and you could make it worse cause you have no idea what the hell your doing. It's a dead give away that he's not really doing that because anyone in that field wouldn't have said that. It just makes no sense.  

So your telling me that if I'm going for a job and I knew how to calculate Binary, Hex and Dec some coding knowledge and that's it that they would pick me over a guy who can do all of that and repair computer's take them apart modify them and much more? Hell no they would go for the guy who can do more then you. Why? Because the more you know the more useful you are for the company it's that simple it's not rocket science it's common sense.

He lives in this fantasy land of his he can know the bare minim and be okay well you can't the real world doesn't work that way.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord Jesus! He used paragraphs! Very Happy xD

Zodiac

Code Creator

I'm just gonna leave this here Very Happy
Dark V!RuZ v1 [Dark~Anonymous]
28200F0A 00000800
80000000 80A60528
8A00080F 00BDF8E0
E0000000 80008000
28200FA0 00000300
04A03BF0 00000000
04A03BF4 80A60528
C2608078 00000001
60000000 00000000
05DF43B8 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*I was never going to release this. *To activate, send someone a
proposal and go to the proposal, open it and press Home on the
wiimote. *Switch accounts, and while logging on, press Home on
the wiimote again. *When You are on there account, go to their
ally list and press 1+2 at the same time. *A virus will be sent to
their account and your wii will freeze. *The virus that you sent to
them will do random stuff to their account like freeze their
wii,randomly delete one of their allies,randomly derank theirself,
and randomly set their COD points to 0.
It will send them to the main menu and delete their wii nand and kil
their wifi data.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

That's one sure thing he will never recover from xD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum