BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ?

+2
Bully@WiiPlaza
HeadShot:O
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Actual Topic
well, when i first started hacking on cod black ops wii multi i found a god mode that worked only for me if im host, i could kill everyone no one could touch me, everyone who noticed or found out told me im never gunna get any skill if i use god mode.

well i was just playing a few matches , first two i was host, hacked and used god mode and got use to not dying, then i went to not being the host, ( Colorize enemys red, inf SR 71, no SR 71 fade, no radar jam still working ) and i was getting really good endscores, i only remember the last one i got, 37 kills 6 deaths and 24 kills were headshots ^^ so idk, maybe with godmode you do get skill ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got stonned and bored, mostly spam from here down lmao:P
- note my sudden oncome of skill could be from getting bored so id pretend i wasnt a hacker by learning how to dodge people using the inf sr 71 to quickly bolt to a different side of someone if they saw me so they dont know where i am then i sneak up behind and knife or head shot xD
that or camper noobs, there easy, see someone sitting in one place protected by walls so you cant see him except on minimap... shoot the wall xD

-btw, was about to post but this just in, ragequiters and NOOBS start a riot lol. had a whole lobby yelling at me, even my teamates, mid game i still had 0 deaths and i had 20 kills already my teamates all start calling me a god mode noob ( btw, this was a match i didnt have host xD) so i ran up to an enemy and let them knife me to prove i could die xD, they shut up after that xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Using god mode is bad for skill because you won't get a feeling for how much you can take to die and what you could do in a regular match. Learning how to sneak up behind people and taking them out efficiently is what makes you good with non-host hacks. You need to predict their movements and counter them since you already know where they are. If you just run into a crowd of enemies and die you're a dumbass because you should've known that this is a very bad idea xD

Note:
I usually get a ~ 10 k/d in matches which should be pretty good Wink

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've used godmode so many times that even in combat training against recruit difficulty bots, I fucking suck ass. I used to be so good, until I started raping with godmode and lost my skill. Sad

Gaming with host ONLY god mode, good or bad for skill ? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I got really good at playing because i started cod on the wii legit for awhile, i ranked up, reset, ranked up again legit. Then when i started hacking, i just played really good. Only codes i ever used are uav, no recoil, and some codes to make the graphics look better.

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

No. God mode sûcks ass. I recommend you stop using it right now. It only makes you worse and everyone hates you for using it. Only thing it does is help your K/D but it doesn't matter anyway. It takes all the fun out of the game for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q

yeah im thinking ill stop using godmode but i wish i could find a code that makes rpg and grenade launchers useless lol, with inf ammo ppl just peel around firing those 24/7 makes my wii freeze sometimes lol

still using invis though xD

god mode is only good for 2 things actually, k/d and to get use to a gun easier. if your not a good sniper n ppl kill u before you can snipe, god mode on combat training with a sniper, set 30000 score and unlim time lol. after that take god mode off cuz ud have a bit more practice with a sniper maybe u can kill ppl lol

^ above works lol, how i know? its how i learned to quick scope xD.

Last edited by HeadShot:O on 1/10/2015, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

Don't use inf ammo either... Those make the game pointless as well...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q

perks mod - all perks activated. boom, theres your freaking inf ammo lol. ull always have scavenger and warlord pro lol.

starting to think i should re-examine which hacks i should use lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Use hacks which are as least disruptive as possible. All perks is fine though since it just gives you minor extra powers Razz

What else would be good? Toy around with the codes but most if not all non-host codes Smile

xDDDD i turned off godmode and inf ammo and invis, still getting 20-40 kills and anywhere from 1-7 deaths. havent gotten more than 7 deaths in one match yet xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm not that bad with MW3 because of red boxes, support streak pwnage, etc. It also depends on who I'm playing against. I suck complete ass on BO. Maybe the hacks aren't good enough to give me an advantage. lol On MWR, not using Godmode isn't an option for me.  xD

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I used to just play BO for zombies, but mostly stuck to playing mw3. Now i just watch Netflix on my wii when i have time xd.

shitnbitch red boxs? :O looking for that now xD didnt think bully ever made a red box hack xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes... everyone uses a red box code. It's existed for a very long time and numerous people have contributed to making different versions of the code.

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

i started out playing cod4 legit, it makes me a bit sad cuz i could go in a already going on tdm and i would normal go up to 30 - 35 kills per match and only 4-5 deaths, but then i started using hacks cuz i thought it was cool Razz then i personly used nonhost godmode thanks to bullys command code creater Wink but now i can go in to a match and only get 15-20 kills with out hacks, so YES god mode host or non host Douse in fact make your skills get lower / bad.

yes it does modderkid, but listen to what im saying xD.

its good training wheels for learning something new ( def if you are trying to learn how to quickscope or no scope lol. i learned that in like 2 matches with god mode, took it off and used a sniper in a priv match and got 32 kills and 3 deaths. ^^. yes i used a couple kill streaks lol. (heli, dogs, and rolling thunder -- got rolling thunder from care package)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:lol  On MWR, not using Godmode isn't an option for me.  xD
Me too xD

The game is so fucked up with lag, it's insane. Completely unplayable. How do I need to knife ~ 7 times to hit once or shoot 50 bullets into someone's jaw to take them out?

I can't play without god mode because for some reason most of my enemies can "melt" me while they have a magic lag force shield. Wink

Also the trolling aspect is very amusing:

MW3 has god-like connections. I don't know what they did but it is amazing. Black Ops is pretty good too but MW3 still is far ahead. Smile

its because its a step up from bo they had to make it better or no one would play xD

question though, with the support streaks they continue through death, could you perhaps make a code that would do that to assult streaks? ^.^

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

HeadShot:O wrote:its because its a step up from bo they had to make it better or no one would play xD

question though, with the support streaks they continue through death, could you perhaps make a code that would do that to assult streaks? ^.^
Yes, just put assault streaks on support using my Custom Create-A-Class program.

um lol i suck with that everytime i try it doesnt work. i suck at using programs xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Jesus Christ! No comment. Rolling Eyes

figured it out. guess u cant choose guns u dont already have lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum