BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Why are people never being helpful? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Why are people never being helpful? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Why are people never being helpful? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Why are people never being helpful? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Why are people never being helpful? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Why are people never being helpful? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Why are people never being helpful? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Why are people never being helpful? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Why are people never being helpful? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Why are people never being helpful? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are people never being helpful?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What bothered me since the beginning of my Internet time is why nobody likes to help anyone. If you ask questions or if you're a n00b at something and want to get better it's extremely hard to do so because of stupid people never being helpful. Either they give barely useful replies or ignore you because they don't care or are bored of helping you already. Rolling Eyes

It has been like that with the Wii game hacking at the beginning and now it's pretty much the same thing with the 3DS. Someone invited me to join his "team" for Mario Kart 7 hacking and I accepted so he wanted to introduce me to everything. I did as much as I could alone. Then I asked a few questions on stuff and his answers were pretty unhelpful and misleading like "try this", "it's been a long time" or "it should work" instead of "this is how I do it" so it took me a while but then I got it working but I was still missing something which I asked. Suddenly he stopped replying and days later I asked if he's busy or something and he just deleted me from his contacts without any comment. What the fuck?

Then I asked another guy who was pretty much into the same thing and he answered in 1 sentence. Alright, that helped a bit but it didn't solve my issue so I elaborated as much as I could for a 2nd message and he then ignored me as well. Rolling Eyes

Stupid assholes, everyone the same. But why? Slap

Years ago mdmwii said: "Share is progress" and posted all of his Wii codes (game ruining or not) on his site's Hacker's Club because vanishing from the scene.

How right he was. There's a reason why he basically has been my favorite Wii hacker. Rolling Eyes

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

It is similar everywhere, I asked to a guy if it was true that if we looked for online offsets on PS3 we were banished at once (a technician had told me that), he answered me : Laughing
It's me who erased him of my contact.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Being a noob at something is more stressful then one might think. People that actually know what their doing just will not help you to their fullest, they'll either saying something like "Do this, or do that" sometimes they'll just say "What a nub" and not even help you. The only way to effectively learn shit is to teach yourself unless you take classes of course you have a teacher. People just don't share their knowledge anymore.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, but there are sometimes n00bs that say they want to learn and someone will teach them, but then the n00b will give up. But either way, the teacher should never give up on the student.

Why are people never being helpful? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He answered now so I'm basically taking it back but still most people are assholes Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum