BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HeadShot:O

so i know that very few people donate here for all the amazing codes, and i noticed you guys have ads/popups which i assume means you get money for all those adfly and ad popups that happen while ad blocker is off, i doubt many people turn it off because "its annoying" "waste of time" and such, really, how hard is it to wait 5 seconds and click a button, if it takes longer than 5 seconds for it to let you click it its not there fault, its because your internet sucks lol. or to hit a little red x button on a pop up :O takes a second, maybe 3 if your slow lol. if your not donating, the least you can do is to turn off the ad blocker, i have mine off, sure its annoying but oh well, takes no time to get outta them and as long as they dont make sound im fine with them lol. really not seeing what the big deal is with people, be nice, there giving you sweet codes for free ffs, show some respect! lol.

random rant. bye Smile Razz lmao

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Bully has an anti-adblock script for this site. So, if a user wants to view the site, he / she has to disable the adblock. Otherwise, the user can just fuck off. Smile Also, I've been on this site for years and I haven't seen any popups, besides when you get a PM, but that can be disabled in your profile options.

Be a good sport, turn the ad blocker off :) LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It was really bad back in 2011/2012 where people were bitching constantly about waiting 5 seconds for a code or something due to adf.ly even though they're just leeching. Accept it or fuck off. Bitching isn't allowed Rolling Eyes

^^ my point exactly, and meh, think my computer has a virus but i cant find it anywheres xD, just cuz i get popups constently or redirect to things telling me i need to update something from a bogus website lol.

like in the grand scheme of things, waiting 5 seconds for a code that your gunna use for a long time. 5 seconds, thats pointless to get upset over, i usually just closed my eyes and moved my mouse then tried to find it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum