BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I Have GRADUATED :D Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Have GRADUATED :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Have GRADUATED :D Empty I Have GRADUATED :D 6/7/2015, 4:08 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I just graduated Friday night oh my god it is the greatest feeling everrrr xD. My school bought out the YMCA all night (9 at night to 11 in the morning) and a Trampoline Park so it was just our class. It was so damn cool xD. Just my god I'm a high school grad. YA BABY XD.

2I Have GRADUATED :D Empty Re: I Have GRADUATED :D 6/7/2015, 5:30 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Congratulations, man! Very Happy That's a moment you'll never forget. I graduate tomorrow, but I'll prolly get my diploma a few days later because I don't want to go to prom or the graduation ceremony. Since I got in shit with the law last year, I wasn't allowed to go to school this year because "I'm too much of a threat." Rolling Eyes

Fuck the school system! It does nothing but fuck with people's minds, fuck up their lives and make the doctors put the slow learners on drugs. Just because I get up out of class and just go for walks out of random, I have ADHD and have to take drugs from now on? Everyone I've met, besides retards KNOW that I don't have ADHD. The teachers are the ones that are retarded not the students.

Anyways, what do you hope on doing now?

I Have GRADUATED :D LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3I Have GRADUATED :D Empty Re: I Have GRADUATED :D 6/7/2015, 7:43 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Shadow@BWH wrote:I just graduated Friday night oh my god it is the greatest feeling everrrr xD. My school bought out the YMCA all night (9 at night to 11 in the morning) and a Trampoline Park so it was just our class. It was so damn cool xD. Just my god I'm a high school grad. YA BABY XD.

Nice man! thumbsup

4I Have GRADUATED :D Empty Re: I Have GRADUATED :D 6/7/2015, 11:31 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Great job man! Smile

Unfortunately, high school is the best and it won't be as awesome later on pretty much. Less free time and more duties :/

5I Have GRADUATED :D Empty Re: I Have GRADUATED :D 6/8/2015, 1:14 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

My plan for now is work I have a job that pays 11 bucks a hour I just started 2 weeks ago. After I get the money I'm going to further my coding career and get my masters in Computer Science. My gf just moved in with me last night and I'm getting a Wii in just a bit gonna help Zodiac and chill with Bully whenever he's on.

@Bully I feel you I work 5 days a week from 3 in the afternoon to 2 at night. The time I don't spend at work I am ither with my gf or working on my coding skills and what not.

6I Have GRADUATED :D Empty Re: I Have GRADUATED :D 6/8/2015, 2:17 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:My plan for now is work I have a job that pays 11 bucks a hour I just started 2 weeks ago. After I get the money I'm going to further my coding career and get my masters in Computer Science. My gf just moved in with me last night and I'm getting a Wii in just a bit gonna help Zodiac and chill with Bully whenever he's on.
Sounds good to me, just keep it up man. I'm about to get my masters in computer science too soon. You still have to remember that studying informatics SUCKS. The Math and other bullshit will literally kill you but if you want to take the challenge bring enough endurance. Smile

I had a job ~ 1 year ago but they no longer had tasks for me so it ended but I coded a few things for them lmao. Work is great when you can do things that you would eventually do for free (programming shit). Goo
Soon I'll get a new job though, I need to be kept busy and hoard money since that can never be a bad thing. Wink

7I Have GRADUATED :D Empty Re: I Have GRADUATED :D 6/8/2015, 5:37 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I feel ya. The TV in my room just shit the bed and I gotta buy a new one. I'm getting a cheep 19 inch one. It's for my room and the most I'll do is watch tv/play games on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum