BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PSN]Mods I Still Give Out on BO1 For Free

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Free

Modded Class Names
Modded Clan Tag
Infections
Aim Bot

Gonna Cost You

God Mode
Invisible Classes
Modded Name
Inft Ammo
Any Modded Texts

The reason for the gonna cost you is because all of those can get you banned. I gave a modded name to some kid a week ago and he got banned 7 times. Guess what I had to do 7 times -_-. Infections range from Inft UAV to Unlocked Stuff. Modded clan tag I can make it say whatever I want. Everything else is pretty straight forward. The price will very by what you want.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, don't waste your time giving kiddies all the mods they want. It's not worth it unless they pay Razz

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

actually there one way you cant get banned but it will cost you so cant give it out. is that one everybody will use it and others will cry and Activision will look for you.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol I just scramble my User ID and IP Address xD. Takes like 30 seconds. As for the kids getting mods and shit from me it's true. I do shit all the time for them on there and all I get are "Can I have more mods/Different Classes" and other shit. It takes time Time that I can be using to troll and piss people off. Twisted Evil Ungrateful bastards Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum