BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BullyWiiHacks Codes Database?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? Empty BullyWiiHacks Codes Database? 7/20/2015, 12:06 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

So I had the idea to make an own codes database application where coders can submit their codes to. This would be similar to Geckocodes. Maybe it will be a website or a Desktop application.

What I don't like about Geckocodes is that it doesn't allow you to "moderate" other people's work e.g. when they made spelling mistakes, posted messed up codes, credit stolen stuff or whatever. Multiple credits are important to support too. Also code sections should be individual pages e.g. "offline only codes" or whatever. One additional useful feature would be a code assist that knows the purpose of each placeholder (because the coder defined it beforehand) to help the n00bs who want to customize the code. E.g. IIIIIIII will bring up a decimal to hexadecimal converter because that's what is supported to be inserted there. This also replaces the need to state what variables are for. Also an easy report function/button to tell when something is wrong with a code.

Again, this project would take a long time to finish so it's just about collecting good ideas until working it out makes sense e.g. when the Wii U scene moves on. Wink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/21/2015, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

I am all in for this! That sounds like an awesome idea! Because,in my opinion GeckoCodes is very unorganized and as many credit stolen codes, also there are some useless codes on their in my opinion, but that's mine not others.

EmoPikachu

EmoPikachu

I think this is a good idea. You make real good points about geckocodes. Besides..., you do a great job at making programs. Plus, this would make browser codes much easier. maybe possibly reduce spam posted by people to lazy to search the site.

negativexclan

negativexclan

Also, put tutorials on how to make/edit a code so people can code as they please (Like a Video). Also, don't forget to put all your codes on this website on to the Program/Website. Bully, really quick, Why would you need to make a program for the codes? You already have a Website for it. You can if you want to but, I don't suggest it :/ Good Luck. Let me know if you need help making it(You probably won't but, I can at least be an "Idea Man" Rolling Eyes Lol

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

EmoPikachu wrote:I think this is a good idea. You make real good points about geckocodes. Besides..., you do a great job at making programs. Plus, this would make browser codes much easier. maybe possibly reduce spam posted by people to lazy to search the site.
It would cut down people asking for codes that already have been posted to basically 0 and nobody would need to ask anymore how to replace placeholders in a code. Then also a button for seeing how to install the Homebrew Channel/Gecko. All the n00biness gone. Twisted Evil
negativexclan wrote:Bully, really quick, Why would you need to make a program for the codes?
It's very unlikely that I will do it anyway because it takes a lot of work but a program/website has many advantages that the forum can't provide:
Downloading all codes at once, code counter and so on.

I used this site because it was the easiest solution but it hasn't shown to be ideal.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/20/2015, 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

negativexclan

negativexclan

Never thought of that. Good point. But, it's up to you. Make this a "Side Project".

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum