BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Why I Have Been Distant Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Why I Have Been Distant Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Why I Have Been Distant Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Why I Have Been Distant Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Why I Have Been Distant Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Why I Have Been Distant Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Why I Have Been Distant Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Why I Have Been Distant Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Why I Have Been Distant Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Why I Have Been Distant Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why I Have Been Distant

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why I Have Been Distant Empty Why I Have Been Distant 8/5/2015, 4:22 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well pretty much what happened is my ex sent my gf pics of fake messages of "me" talking to her. They were about me lying to her and hitting on my ex. The texts never happened they were faked by her my gf is pissed at me currently not talking to me she is reading my texts however and her friend tells me she still loves me and won't you know do anything. It has gotten to the point of me going to my provider and having my texts and times pulled. Once she sees that there were only 4 texts sent and they weren't the bullshit my ex is trying to sell her.

I go to get them pulled Monday her friend says she will hold out and believe me and let me prove it to her. Once her and I sort this out I'm pressing harassment charges on my ex this is the 3rd time she's done this and I'm sick of it.

This is why I have been so distant for the past 3 weeks and when I have been on it's been on my mobile so I haven't been able to help out (sorry about that Bully) it's just a lot of crap as of late I just wanted to come out and publicly apologize for my absence.

2Why I Have Been Distant Empty Re: Why I Have Been Distant 8/5/2015, 5:43 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh man, you don't have to be sorry for being absent. Your ex is doing all this to hurt you? It's hilarious how much she cares then. Razz

Can't you show your girlfriend your view of the conversation on the phone to prove that you didn't write those fake texts to your ex?

3Why I Have Been Distant Empty Re: Why I Have Been Distant 8/5/2015, 7:06 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Damn that sucks. Sence when I grow up i might be a police officer. I know almost everything in the law if it was in a 6 mouth radius u can get her on the other stuff that she did to you i think not sure though. Put a restaning order on your ex same with your gf and if she talks to you or comes close to you she goes to jail or maybe even prison.

4Why I Have Been Distant Empty Re: Why I Have Been Distant 8/5/2015, 11:17 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

@Bully I wish it was that easy. The only problem is that there is always that thing that I might have just deleted them. This way she believes me 100% and theres nothing my ex can do or say cause of that proof.

5Why I Have Been Distant Empty Re: Why I Have Been Distant 8/5/2015, 11:31 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Luckily my ex's stay outta my life, hope you can get through this. Why can't they just leave you to your life lol. Crazy bitches.

6Why I Have Been Distant Empty Re: Why I Have Been Distant 8/6/2015, 3:41 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well I left my ex for her so the way she sees it my gf hates me and I'm heart broken. Even though it's not true as long as she thinks it I don't care. Legit I have spent 3 years trying to win this girls heart now that I have it I'd die before I'd give it up.

7Why I Have Been Distant Empty Re: Why I Have Been Distant 8/8/2015, 3:40 am

Your ex is probably jealous or probably wants you back I'm assuming. And I agree with Bully

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum