BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Well the other day my grandma called my house saying that they didnt have internet I ended up going to Ohio and my other grandmas router didnt let me connect to it so i restarted it and now its like this please help Smile

Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? E12xPuF

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Your picture is kinda blurry and I can't really make it out, but I did some Googling and it looks to me like it's the Internet. Orange is usually a warning of some kind. So, there's obviously something wrong with the Internet.What kind of Internet does your Grandma have? Like, is it unlimited or does she have a data limit?

Netgear Router - Orange Internet Light? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Your picture is kinda blurry and I can't really make it out, but I did some Googling and it looks to me like it's the Internet. Orange is usually a warning of some kind. So, there's obviously something wrong with the Internet.What kind of Internet does your Grandma have? Like, is it unlimited or does she have a data limit?
Unlimited. We don't have to pay for it.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I think I might know. Do you have your phone lines connected to your internet?

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:I think I might know. Do you have your phone lines connected to your internet?
No are phones run a sepret stuff up stares the router just has 3 cords Internet power and one other  one.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Okay so first do your parents know about this issue? Second if I am correct and by some chance your internet ran through your phone lines you should have a box with the line in it. If I were you I'd go check that line first because I had it happen to me before and it turned out the wire was faulty.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:Okay so first do your parents know about this issue? Second if I am correct and by some chance your internet ran through your phone lines you should have a box with the line in it. If I were you I'd go check that line first because I had it happen to me before and it turned out the wire was faulty.
Yes my parents do know. I will try next time I go there. For now topic closed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum