BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Hey Wasup Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Hey Wasup Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Hey Wasup Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Hey Wasup Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Hey Wasup Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Hey Wasup Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Hey Wasup Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Hey Wasup Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Hey Wasup Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Hey Wasup Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Wasup

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Wasup Empty Hey Wasup 5/3/2016, 6:16 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Long time no see, haven't been here in a while. How's everyone doing? Are you guys still alive lol

2Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/4/2016, 4:43 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm still alive, but I can't speak for everyone, lol Most of the people who were here when you were last online, mainly the n00bs, have departed. However, that's normal; n00bs come and go. There have been some new members that look like they might stay active, one of them is Gigglez. He was actually on the site before I was, but he just started posting now. He's a nice guy and Bully knows him very well.

I've been going through lots of depression persistently for the past few months with flashbacks and shit about every few hours or so. I can handle them, but I don't know what triggers them. I just want them to stop because they're pissing me off. I haven't been depressed or suicidal for the past couple of days and I think that's because of the nice spring weather and because I got a job yesterday. My job coach was supposed to find me a job but couldn't, so I got a couple of my workers to find me a job working out at a farm with another fella they support.

My job coach was trying to find me one for the past year or so, but she said she's finding it hard because all the places she's looked into have a record check. I mean, like fuck, if she could just find the best one for me and then set up like an interview that's mainly focused on who I am and my record and have my RW present because he knows me the most and just explain to him or her that my record was in all of its entirety not my fault and that I was pretty much tricked into every single one of my charges and that when I requested help before I was arrested, I was told to go fuck myself by the bastard who I thought was my friend. Wouldn't that be great if someone with a record could do that?

Anyways, yeah, I've moved from Wii to NES. Going back in time. xD lol I started yesterday trying to learn Lua (programming language), so instead of just making Game Genie codes, I can make mods for the games. You should look up some of the stuff you can do with it on emulators on YouTube. It's quite amazing!

Anyways, that's a little bit about me and what I've been up to. Smile

Hey Wasup LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/4/2016, 3:06 pm

gigglez

Yup I'm probably going stay here for a while lmao... I need new online friends and shit like that it's intresting knowing people from different back grounds and glad to see you got a gob Shitnbitch lol... Very Happy and hey prgramming is pretty intresting aside from being a pain in the ass lol

4Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/9/2016, 3:55 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:I'm still alive, but I can't speak for everyone, lol  Most of the people who were here when you were last online, mainly the n00bs, have departed. However, that's normal; n00bs come and go. There have been some new members that look like they might stay active, one of them is Gigglez. He was actually on the site before I was, but he just started posting now. He's a nice guy and Bully knows him very well.

I've been going through lots of depression persistently for the past few months with flashbacks and shit about every few hours or so. I can handle them, but I don't know what triggers them. I just want them to stop because they're pissing me off. I haven't been depressed or suicidal for the past couple of days and I think that's because of the nice spring weather and because I got a job yesterday. My job coach was supposed to find me a job but couldn't, so I got a couple of my workers to find me a job working out at a farm with another fella they support.

My job coach was trying to find me one for the past year or so, but she said she's finding it hard because all the places she's looked into have a record check. I mean, like fuck, if she could just find the best one for me and then set up like an interview that's mainly focused on who I am and my record and have my RW present because he knows me the most and just explain to him or her that my record was in all of its entirety not my fault and that I was pretty much tricked into every single one of my charges and that when I requested help before I was arrested, I was told to go fuck myself by the bastard who I thought was my friend. Wouldn't that be great if someone with a record could do that?

Anyways, yeah, I've moved from Wii to NES. Going back in time.  xD  lol  I started yesterday trying to learn Lua (programming language), so instead of just making Game Genie codes, I can make mods for the games. You should look up some of the stuff you can do with it on emulators on YouTube. It's quite amazing!

Anyways, that's a little bit about me and what I've been up to.  Smile

Seems like alot has been going on in your life.

I really don't have anything different going on, same old life, playing football, basketball, keeping a relationship, getting good grades. But I am moving to my senior year in high school and after that its gonna be college time D:

5Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/10/2016, 5:16 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

It seems like a lot has been going on in my life, but really, it's the same old shit, different day. What are you thinking of studying in college? Sometimes, I wish I could go to college, but most of the time I don't think I would really want to. The reasons being is that I have difficulty learning in classrooms and I want to be taught my way, not the way the teacher wants to and I think I would fall behind everyone and fail every test and when you fail a test, you fail the course, so it would just be a waste of money because you would have to repay the thousands of dollars just to retake it. Also, I think the college would fuck me over just like the schools had done. And a couple other reasons being is that I have a record, albeit a bullshit one and I would have to waste away about 15 years just trying to get it removed, just so I can get the job I want when I get out of college. But not only that, I'd have to pay thousands of dollars to get my record removed. By the time I'd get all the bullshit out of the way, in about 10 to 20 years or so I'd have to retire. And... AND... that's if I had $70,000 to just throw away for something that's not even worth it.

I guess the only job that I'll be doing is odd jobs, making just a bit more than minimum wage. But sometimes odd jobs actually pay more than someone who was hired as an actual worker to do the same job. I wish I had a better job or at least an opportunity to try to get one. But that's life for yea.

6Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/10/2016, 7:57 am

gigglez

@shitnbitch

I mean you could consider a community college which is much cheaper and in my opinion I think you should give it a shot with by registering for at least one class see if you like it or nah just saying...

7Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/10/2016, 9:00 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Gigglez

Oh, shit, yeah! I forgot my city has two colleges. I kept thinking they only had the one. One is a regular college that caters to chefs and marine engineers and one is for technical stuff, like computers and web developing. The latter is a private college and I don't think it's like a huge school, I think it's actually inside a building in my city's downtown. But yeah, I'll have to look into that. I also have different kinds of funding that most others don't get and I wonder if that'll be able to partially pay for the education. It should because as long as I'm gaining benefits and learning life skills and shit, it might cover it. I'll have to look into this stuff, because who knows... I might actually be able to go to college. If I had to choose between a private college or a public one, I'd choose private because you can be taught 1:1 and get to know your instructor personally and shit.

Thanks for letting me know about this, man. Smile I'm gon go look into this now.

It would be nice if I could be taught 1:1 for something like programming; I think I'd learn a lot quicker than by teaching myself. I got 94% in Gr. 9 Applied (my school's learning system goes from Locally Developed > Applied > Academic > University / College) mathematics and that was being taught 1:1. In Gr. 12, they put me in Locally Developed (1 up from being Special Ed) Mathematics and it was being taught with a teacher just giving us worksheets and telling us to do the work. Now, I got I think somewhere in the 60% range. Why? Because I went down a level, wasn't being taught 1:1 and because we were being taught Gr 1. Mathematics. Like, we had to fuckin' draw hands on clocks and count with blocks and we were allowed to use calculators.

In Gr. 9 Mathematics, the teacher would tell you to get the fuck out of his class and come back when you've grown a brain if you were using a calculator or being a smart ass. I honestly think I was the only person who passed that class and some days I was the only one to show up. That's the way, the school system should always teach people who learn best 1:1... instead of giving us fuckin' clocks to fuckin' draw on and fuckin' counting blocks. Stupid bastards!

That's why I'm worried if I were to go to college, especially a public one, I'd get fucked over like I did in Gr. 12 Math. That's not the only time the school system fucked me over and labeled me and shit though.

8Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/10/2016, 7:27 pm

gigglez

@shitnbitch Ya if my school offered one on one I'd understand C++ way faster than having to teach my self most of it before the assignments are due lol and good luck

9Hey Wasup Empty Re: Hey Wasup 5/11/2016, 6:19 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:@TheDetonator

It seems like a lot has been going on in my life, but really, it's the same old shit, different day. What are you thinking of studying in college? Sometimes, I wish I could go to college, but most of the time I don't think I would really want to. The reasons being is that I have difficulty learning in classrooms and I want to be taught my way, not the way the teacher wants to and I think I would fall behind everyone and fail every test and when you fail a test, you fail the course, so it would just be a waste of money because you would have to repay the thousands of dollars just to retake it. Also, I think the college would fuck me over just like the schools had done. And a couple other reasons being is that I have a record, albeit a bullshit one and I would have to waste away about 15 years just trying to get it removed, just so I can get the job I want when I get out of college. But not only that, I'd have to pay thousands of dollars to get my record removed. By the time I'd get all the bullshit out of the way, in about 10 to 20 years or so I'd have to retire. And... AND... that's if I had $70,000 to just throw away for something that's not even worth it.

I guess the only job that I'll be doing is odd jobs, making just a bit more than minimum wage. But sometimes odd jobs actually pay more than someone who was hired as an actual worker to do the same job. I wish I had a better job or at least an opportunity to try to get one. But that's life for yea.

I'm most likely going for computer engineering or something like that while possibly playing football. I got some letters from some colleges that will take me in with a scholarship.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum