BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Check it out Here.

gigglez

Not to be a dick but old news i think it stopped in march not sure lol... to lazy to click link... or maybe i ahve bad sense of time and it was just like a week or 2 ago idk lol

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, Gigglez is right; this is almost a month old. April 20th was when it was posted. Oh well, even if it's old news it's worth a quick read. What I found in the article is that it doesn't tell you when they're going to stop production. Maybe they already have by the looks of it though. Even if they do stop production, it says there's over 80 million consoles already sold, so if someone really wanted one, they could look up on a local classifieds site (the one in Canada is Kijiji) and buy one for like $100-150, which will hopefully include at least a few games and all the required components. The people who, unfortunately, don't have $500+ to buy a console (Xbox 1 or PS4) will most likely do this until they can afford it and when they can afford it, they can still play their previous console of that console's series on their new console. I don't think that these now-old consoles will die anytime soon, seeing as they will still be played whether on the actual console itself or on a newer console.

Microsoft is Going to Stop making the Xbox360 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

gigglez wrote:old news
shitnbitch@BWH wrote:this is almost a month old

Yes im aware of it being a fairly old, but the thing is, most people have no clue about it.

So many people already oun a Xbox that no ones looking to buy one, Heck i just sold mine a while back. to a friend of mine.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Modder Kid

>So many people already own an Xbox that no ones looking to buy one.
>Heck, I just sold mine a while back to a friend of mine.

lol xD What?

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:@Modder Kid

lol  xD  What?

Im high on life man....

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

xD lol Fuck, man. If only I could get high on life; my life would be great. ^_^ Cool Instead, I have to use drugs to get high... fuck! Rolling Eyes That just goes to show how shitty my life is with probation and a record and shit. The other day, I couldn't even give my mother a fuckin' flower for Mother's Day because if I did guess what I would get in return? Two fuckin' years in jail! That's right; if I'm caught with a plant, I get two years in jail... in a cell all by myself and since I have records of suicidal thoughts, they're gon go put me in the fuckin' hole and I'll go nuts and hurt myself and I won't be able to have any visits and if they see that I'm still a threat to myself and possibly others, they can keep me past my sentence. I don't think I'll ever get off probation to be honest. It'll either be this summer or the next that I get caught drinking or buying drugs or some shit.

Anyways, back on topic: I've always wanted an Xbox 360 or a PS3, more so a PS3 though, just so I can play games like Call of Duty, GTA and other gory shooting games, just so I can sit back, relax and see myself killing people in fun, excitable ways, pretending that they are people I hate. Smile Maybe that's what I need to relieve a lot of my stress. Twisted Evil

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:xD  lol  Fuck, man. If only I could get high on life; my life would be great.  ^_^   Cool  Instead, I have to use drugs to get high... fuck!  Rolling Eyes  That just goes to show how shitty my life is with probation and a record and shit. The other day, I couldn't even give my mother a fuckin' flower for Mother's Day because if I did guess what I would get in return? Two fuckin' years in jail! That's right; if I'm caught with a plant, I get two years in jail... in a cell all by myself and since I have records of suicidal thoughts, they're gon go put me in the fuckin' hole and I'll go nuts and hurt myself and I won't be able to have any visits and if they see that I'm still a threat to myself and possibly others, they can keep me past my sentence. I don't think I'll ever get off probation to be honest. It'll either be this summer or the next that I get caught drinking or buying drugs or some shit.

Anyways, back on topic: I've always wanted an Xbox 360 or a PS3, more so a PS3 though, just so I can play games like Call of Duty, GTA and other gory shooting games, just so I can sit back, relax and see myself killing people in fun, excitable ways, pretending that they are people I hate.  Smile  Maybe that's what I need to relieve a lot of my stress.  Twisted Evil
Yeah I'm thinking of get PS3 for Black Ops 2 and GTA V after my exams, gonna get some DLC'S as well, maybe you could add me and play together

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It doesn't matter that they are out of production since most people have one already. Also, the old gen is still played about as much as the current one so it's not even dead. Many people can't afford the 500 bucks, I understand that.

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:@Modder Kid

lol  xD  What?

Im late at responding but what evs... My friend already Had a xbox360, but he some how manged to burn it up, and i was looking to sell mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum