BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This is an attempt at recreating one of my hallucinations I recently had when I was tripping on... Marijuana... Yes, I trip on Marijuana because it fucks with my anti-psychotic and it has been proven, because others have smoked from the same stash, that it's not laced with anything, at least not what could be causing me to trip. It's a trip like no other!

Anyways, when I was tripping, I saw this guy. He had some kind of a bird cage underneath him, hooked onto him by chains and in his left hand was a lantern. Every time I trip on this shit, I hallucinate animals or shit like this and get delusional thoughts about creation, life / death, Hell and existence.

I become so connected! I see things that would not trigger any conscious thoughts normally, but when I'm tripping on weed... HOLY FUCK! Like, one of the things I saw was a zamboni driving on ice and then just out of nowhere all these thoughts and emotions coming together as one. I know this image from somewhere; somewhere unknown. The more I think about it, the more the image and ideas associated therein morphs into something incomprehensive, until I let the thoughts flow freely and it goes in another direction.

Anyways, here's the picture. I got the name from the trip as well, shortly after this image passed, the word popped into my mind. It's a sort of Glossolalia-like term.

[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  Screen23

[ASCII Art] A God or Some Shit I Met on a Trip  LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum