BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youtuber Steals 1000s Of Peoples Credit Card Info

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

People need to be more aware of scams. You need knowledge on the stuff you are trying to mod. If you have no idea you vulnerable to many scams. If you have the knowledge then you can tell if it's fake easily

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

True, this only works because most people are too clueless. It's sad that people do this but it's unlikely they will get in serious trouble for it.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Exactly my point. What I find is so funny about this after I had made this video a week later he starts uploading it to mega cause someone actually called him out on it. I'll admit not very many people saw the video but the people who did commented on the videos fast and he couldn't get rid of the comments fast enough I guess. lmao

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Once I clicked on the download link and it got my Chrome browser stuck in an alert window loop which kept telling me to install an extension. I couldn't stop the popups and it was in the foreground all the time so nothing else could be clicked. I've never seen something like this before. I just killed the Chrome tasks in task manager one by one and all website scripts broke so I could finally close the tab(s). Just wow.

Why the fuck are there so many people supporting this dumbass? The like/dislike rating should be way in the cellar. He cannot censor those. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum