BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Kplmondo

I don't understand why this one is unreleased x3

I find infinite grenades more game breaking than this one, this one at least has a long reload time...

I just hope a host code that forces peoples weapons gets released soon, would love forced pistol only matches... It's got to be possible, I've been in host MJR and GG games before x3

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Kplmondo wrote:I don't understand why this one is unreleased x3

I find infinite grenades more game breaking than this one, this one at least has a long reload time...

I just hope a host code that forces peoples weapons gets released soon, would love forced pistol only matches... It's got to be possible, I've been in host MJR and GG games before x3
You could lagg the whole match by spamming rapid fire inf. ammo MJR shots. And Inf. Grenades is not non-host. Yes, hosting weapon lobbies is possible... I´m going to make Real Goldengun Online aswell, then... Twisted Evil

Kplmondo

True about the inf mines being host only, but then theres the Non host inf ammo ;D (Which makes your point invalid when someone uses a Grenade launcher x3)

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2VaKYgKzgY

Check that video out, it's a video of some guy hosting a lobby of MJR's and GGs only matches, both weapons were available as the Primary and Secondary weapons...

If this sort of thing could be released for all weapons in the game, imagine how fun Black box would become x3

Would be a hell of a chore to KO the box with a Pistol, finally the game will last more than 1 minute due to Mastertons and Grenade Launchers

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

<.< Video can´t be viewed in my country. Anyways, the Goldengun one will be uploaded to my channel in about 10 minutes after this post.

Kplmondo

Ah, that sucks... I used to have issues with Videos not being able to be viewed in my country until I got bored of the limitations and used a proxy...

Try this: http://hidemyass.com/

Simply paste the youtube link I provided into that website and it will load the video with an anon IP.
(You probably know this already)
--
Also, I'll keep an eye out for the video you are uploading.

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Great work Bully! You finally did it Twisted Evil

Assuming you loaded the MJR online the same way I did, there are also other weapons/equipment that can be loaded. Such as the Smarthphone, Melee Only, No Gun (like when playing the first bit of Practice Map/Carrier/Nightclub in single player), and there is also two or three versions of the same gun. Let's see if you can find them. pirate

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Macopride64 wrote:Great work Bully! You finally did it Twisted Evil

Assuming you loaded the MJR online the same way I did, there are also other weapons/equipment that can be loaded. Such as the Smarthphone, Melee Only, No Gun (like when playing the first bit of Practice Map/Carrier/Nightclub in single player), and there is also two or three versions of the same gun. Let's see if you can find them. pirate
Yes, I do know how to find them all. I just didn´t have more time yesterday, hehehe. All values will be mine Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online 3969956423

@Kplmondo:
Works now, I was just too lazy to give it a go using a proxy.

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Yes, I do know how to find them all. I just didn´t have more time yesterday, hehehe. All values will be mine Goldeneye 007 Wii: Real MJR Online 3969956423

Twisted Evil
If only someone could bring the tank online. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Macopride64 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:

Twisted Evil
If only someone could bring the tank online. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Long time ago, Mr.Brain and me made "Tank" rockets online. But they didn´t kill people. It´s epic, though. Very Happy

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Macopride64 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:

Twisted Evil
Long time ago, Mr.Brain and me made "Tank" rockets online. But they didn´t kill people. It´s epic, though. Very Happy
Hehe, I remember trying those. pirate

The tank is weird in this game. The tank itself is a "character" and it's weapons are "guns".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum