BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 10 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+34
Vikcso
MrBean35000VRJr
xNINJAGAMERx
TYC02
torisyura
jaeremix10
Chill Know
Joyboy
mkwiikuzombie
JapanBeta
TheDetonator
Jingle*Bells
Welohabi
CH90
krawldaddy
Gallipoli
SnB@BWH
tas
luuk
CaronHT
bullyisbeautiful
gskartwii
kazumamkver01
Xylon
Aki52
nino64
TheYut0rar
ovhij
saca312
Benjamin999
Zant@Italy
NinNikki
Mesopotaminos
Bully@WiiPlaza
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Well, Thats actually funny. Because The code i have arent lies, if you need proof. Well, i could make videos. But would it matter? I honestly dont care if you believe me or not, since many have witnessed and help test many codes we've created.

Btw bully, its just a game. You are here, talking crap about someone, over a childs kart game.

True, i dont upload videos anymore, but what point is there if what i say is true enough? But, seeing you have something to fuss at it about, i should start back to making videos on them.

Btw, you are not the only one who made perfect time = All Laps. Lol. Just saying.

Ha ha ha.
Here's what "Two fourteen years old sh*t talker squakers" are capable of doing:
https://2img.net/h/i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/GeehMFox/TT_zps7611b05f.png
https://2img.net/h/i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/GeehMFox/RMCP01-040.png
https://2img.net/h/i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/GeehMFox/RMCP01-041.png
https://2img.net/h/i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/GeehMFox/RMCP01-095_zpsc340cb60.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xz3i3IxHwc&list=UUo9mWYDJV20cETkeVm53A4A&index=2
(Read description)
"
Special thanks go to MrEvil and Geeh for locating the values required and developing the majority of the code Wink"

Age is just a number. We've had enough time to learn Assembly well, We studied, failed and fixed. Another example is Chadderz, he is a great coder, he told me how he started programming at the age of 16. Your argument is invalid. I came here to make peace, it's a game, why do you have to complain about that? We made a huge mistake, and we have been forgiven for that, thanks to all the community. I hope this will be the LAST time we tell you. We might be 14 years old, but we do know how to do our business without interfering other people's. Have a good day.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What about stop making fake videos and misleading instructions in the first place, then? Alright, I believe these links...

Max Lap Modifier used on CTGP 1.02
https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/05/46/93/8laptt10.jpg
Geeh and my Perfect timer, time saved on time trail, screened by a friend.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/05/46/93/54774210.jpg

Proof is proof.

Thanks for "Believing" us in first place. We made all those codes, some of those weren't in hacker section, and we could not work out many of them, except the ones we really were interested in.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

well, to fix all this, just release the codes. Simple, right? Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

lol!
Very unlikely.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Ok, apparently he couldn't pass kindergarten...very sad Crying or Very sad

Relase harmful codes? Many people asked us not to, but Bean and Chadderz are going to relase that Lap edit code, very soon I suppose. I did pass "kindergarten", I did not start this useless drama, who did? Question that yourself.

JapanBeta

JapanBeta

Lol @GeehInyami2

That is so true. MrBean and Chadderz wouldn't lie to anyone. His word is Honest.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Since when is a no dc code or lap modifier harmful? Not even online item limiters are. People just spam a little more and in your video there´s barely a difference to "normal" item spam.

If you hack, you hack. FTW or FTL. There´s no code that could change anything tremendously except for the perfect time control at least.

True about Perfect time control, and we dont plan to release it.

And well item limiters. Im sorry i didnt make a better video on it. But, in one of my latest hacking videos of online, the blue shell limiting online was shown.

True again, limiters and Max lap modifer arent harmfull. But well, many over the months have made their own versions of item limiters and have released them. So it wouldnt matter, and max lap modifier will be released, just give it time.

its going to be included in 1.3, and handed out in a release video for public races Smile

Anyways, the other codes we have made actually are abit harmfull and could annoy other hackers and legits gameplay....

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

tracefox wrote:many over the months have made their own versions of item limiters and have released them. So it wouldnt matter

Of course it matters, because I never saw that version of the code working online Rolling Eyes

Didnt bully make ones for online as well and release? I was pretty sure many released the ones for online already.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I didn´t release item limiters at all. Pretty much everything I did release is on geckocodes or this site. I still have some codes in stock (perfect time control for example), however.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

the only one that was released is the offline version and isn't from bully's, you can find it everywhere but you'll never find the online version because sadly it doesn't exist Sad

and what about the No DC code???...

Not released, and it doesnt prevent you from dcing completely, like for example...wifi problems. But it just keeps you from dcing if you stand around for a long period of time, and or spam items and such.

The code was decided not to be released because if ftws decide to use it, we cant force them into disconnection in any way.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

ummm, so, why you didn't shared the codes with bully??? I don't think that bully is a FTW, right???

JapanBeta

JapanBeta

CH90 wrote:ummm, so, why you didn't shared the codes with bully??? I don't think that bully is a FTW, right???

Don't bother with item limiter code.

The code is mainly for those hackers who are fast at button control and spam a lot of items on Wifi.

I recommend you use offline to prevent you from freeze if you are spammer. If not, don't bother using code cause it will take up space in your gct file XD

Difference between online & offline is

Online = Lag and causes dc.

Offline doesn't cause lag online wifi.

As for no DC Code, i honestly don't need it because i rarely dc. Dc's happen because of ninty server. if you dc for weird reason its becauase you got suspended.

If not, its a normal dc or you got blackscreened.

If you DC a lot, your internet has server problems like if its slow or something Razz

Some stuff is not released for a reason Razz

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Suspended?
That´s some bullshit mkwiitards came up with.

Nintendo does NOT (or no longer since 2009) monitore races and DC you, it´s the game that does it. There´re a lot of random DC issues in MKWii, a little less if you play legit. Standing still in a race will 100% kick you, but sometimes even happens when you race with flawless internet.

Actually, both of these code hardly do anything. That´s why I said it doesn´t matter to hold back or not. It´s more or less for higher credibility in the people that claim to have made it than anything else.

Never tried, but just wondering to myself.
Do you actually think attempting to make no suspension or a code to remove suspension for mkw is possible?

If so, i will get to making it and release. Sounds very interesting, and really usefull.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

@tracefox

you can't beat FTWs if they use the No Countdown, the bullet bill or even a star... You can't force them into dc Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, you can´t and maybe you get lucky freezing their and your Wii by dropping an item and throwing a shell at it. FTW hackers just join another room and continue. There´s no real point in fighting, you can´t screw them up so hard that they stop. And who is dumb enough to hack and is in need of VR at the same time? If they just like winning, all you can do is force them 2nd basically. Which makes you another FTW hacker ._.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

@JapanBeta
I believe that Item Limiter causes lag and dc(that's why I'm asking for No DC code, Rolling Eyes )

My internet connection is fine.

You don't get dc because you don't stay at the finish line beating a FTW who doesn't have the No Countdown code.

As bully said: you get lucky freezing their and your Wii and FTW hackers just join another room and continue.

I think that you don't get dc because you're playing "regular"(with hacks), or as I usually say: FTW No

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you win within a few seconds of play you get dc´ed also xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum