BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+34
Vikcso
MrBean35000VRJr
xNINJAGAMERx
TYC02
torisyura
jaeremix10
Chill Know
Joyboy
mkwiikuzombie
JapanBeta
TheDetonator
Jingle*Bells
Welohabi
CH90
krawldaddy
Gallipoli
SnB@BWH
tas
luuk
CaronHT
bullyisbeautiful
gskartwii
kazumamkver01
Xylon
Aki52
nino64
TheYut0rar
ovhij
saca312
Benjamin999
Zant@Italy
NinNikki
Mesopotaminos
Bully@WiiPlaza
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:The program obviously can´t port such a complex code.
There aren´t any placeholders, blame the program for failing that hard.

I don´t like auto-porter because it´s pretending to do something it can´t do:
Porting any code! Rolling Eyes

Some work because they are easy. Smile

Shocked Crying or Very sad
...do you know any other way to get it on PAL version???

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

You have to port the code yourself, not using any program. Theres a tutorial on how to do that.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

TheDetonator wrote:You have to port the code yourself, not using any program. Theres a tutorial on how to do that.

Thank you! I'll search that tutorial! Very Happy

Edit:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! IT'S DONE! IT WORKS NOW!!!.......

Solution:
I've ported just the addresses from NTSC-J to PAL with shitnbitch's how to port codes tutorial.
Then I changed the switch address with a control address line (the Cyan line below)

here are the code with the ported addresses and cyan line with changes:
Spoiler:

Thanks to everyone who helped me!!!!! cheers

now, they're only one pending request Smile ......

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t14p180-english-mario-kart-wii-code-discussion-request-thread#9865

Thank you Bully!

JapanBeta

JapanBeta

don't even bother with this code. its only for offline.

NoHack ran tests with it online so don't bother even using it.

plus the fact the code takes up to much space in gct file, it fucks up everything.

Just trying to save you people who are big users

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

JapanBeta wrote:don't even bother with this code. its only for offline.

NoHack ran tests with it online so don't bother even using it.

plus the fact the code takes up to much space in gct file, it fucks up everything.

Just trying to save you people who are big users

yes, you're right!.. I saw that video. Basically the code is working at 100% offline. And when you try to use it online, works, but it has a delay when you use an item to knock your target... I thought it was my internet connection, but I looked in the video that Nohack2 had the same issue...

anyway, thanks for notifying. Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Item Targeting is an awesome code idea, but unfortunately it´s not working that well. I recommend trying Item Stalking, it´s one hell of a code and so much fun when it follows up a blue shell. I made a video about it. [ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 722824980

Btw. yellow star power disable code request noted already.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Item Targeting is an awesome code idea, but unfortunately it´s not working that well. I recommend trying Item Stalking, it´s one hell of a code and so much fun when it follows up a blue shell. I made a video about it.

haha! yeah! this code is awesome, it's already on my gct file. Cool

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Btw. yellow star power disable code request noted already.

Thank you Bully! Twisted Evil

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

CH90 wrote:I was wondering if there exist a Max Item Limiter/Modifier code working online Question

I just found a code similar to what you're looking for, but it's for the green shells instead. I think that it's for the NTSC version though, but I'm not sure. If you want it ported, then I can port it for you.

Green Shells Keep Bouncing [Hamster35000vr]
047A73F8 60000000

That's about the best that I can find at this moment. There might be a code for what you want on WiiPlaza. They have lots of really great codes on there for many different games not just Mario Kart Wii.

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It´s not what he was asking for though. Max Item Limiters change the amount of items that can be on the map at the same time. I don´t think that I have an online version...

gskartwii

gskartwii

I've got the offline versions and I've posted them on Lecce's forum.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Were you even supposed to do that?

gskartwii

gskartwii

Why not?

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:I just found a code similar to what you're looking for, but it's for the green shells instead. I think that it's for the NTSC version though, but I'm not sure. If you want it ported, then I can port it for you.

Green Shells Keep Bouncing [Hamster35000vr]
047A73F8 60000000

Thank you Shitnbitch, I already have that code ported to PAL (Thanks to your tutorial for porting "04" codes) Very Happy

shitnbitch wrote:That's about the best that I can find at this moment. There might be a code for what you want on WiiPlaza. They have lots of really great codes on there for many different games not just Mario Kart Wii.

Yeah! I already looked at Wiiplaza and many other sites, but I didn't find it... The closest thing I found was a video on YouTB, and is from Mr.Evil... The title of the video is "[MKW] MrEvil's And MrLuigi's Official Code : Max Item limiter *Works Online- private code*" Neutral

...I don't know if the code was released, but he has it, and he also has another code that I'm still searching... the No Disconect from Wifi Connection Shocked

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He has neither because he´s a stupid sh*t talker squeaker. 14 year old thinking he can make codes that none of the other legendary hackers managed to make. Most of the time if not all he stole the codes he pretends to have made. There´s proof and he got banned from mdmwii´s forum for leaking/stealing from their secret section because he got in by accident. That´s what he presented his viewers. Wink

The video(s) totally don´t prove anything. It´s offline and the online gameplay is just regular with hacks. The code he stole is offline only pretty much. I have it, too.

Start being critical towards n00bs if there´s no 100% certainty. You will never get to see their "secret" codes because they don´t have them. Simple. Rolling Eyes

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It´s not what he was asking for though. Max Item Limiters change the amount of items that can be on the map at the same time. I don´t think that I have an online version...

Exactly...
here are two videos (actually they're two) I mentioned to shitnbitch...

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:He has neither because he´s a stupid sh*t talker squeaker. 14 year old thinking he can make codes that none of the other legendary hackers managed to make. Most of the time if not all he stole the codes he pretends to have made. There´s proof and he got banned from mdmwii´s forum for leaking/stealing from their secret section because he got in by accident. That´s what he presented his viewers. Wink

The video(s) totally don´t prove anything. It´s offline and the online gameplay is just regular with hacks. The code he stole is offline only pretty much. I have it, too.

Start being critical towards n00bs if there´s no 100% certainty. You will never get to see their "secret" codes because they don´t have them. Simple. Rolling Eyes

you mean that the two videos I just posted are fake and result from accident by messing with codes???

so, mrevil and mrluigi are fake/n00bs/crocks????......Sry. if I don't get it Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

They are liars.
I can´t tell the difference.

Check this out and you´ll see how it´s supposed to be like:

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:They are liars.
I can´t tell the difference.

Check this out and you´ll see how it´s supposed to be like

I had seen that video before, and that's exactly what I've lookin for working online...

Thank you,
now, I'll unsubscribe with him on YouTb, because I hate liars/fakes/crooks Mad

it means that these two codes probably doesn't exist working online Sad

thanks!

btw, Can you access the Anarion's website???

Last edited by CH90 on 2/19/2013, 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and more typos and more, more.....=S)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, I can access wiiprojects.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Believe it or not, I actually played a few hacked matches with Mr. Evil and another hacker named "sonic" last night. I'm not sure if it was the real Mr. Evil or not, but his name was "4TB[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 3stars10Mr.Evil" (without quotations).

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Yes, I can access wiiprojects.
I mean mytxtfileDOT

He posted it in his last two videos (you commented the last one)

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:Believe it or not, I actually played a few hacked matches with Mr. Evil and another hacker named "sonic" last night. I'm not sure if it was the real Mr. Evil or not, but his name was "4TB[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 3stars10Mr.Evil" (without quotations).

I'm not sure but the 4TBஃ is a Lecce's "CLAN"... if you check his forum, you'll see the 4TBஃ "logo" in some users there...

Last edited by CH90 on 2/19/2013, 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Ah, mytextfile.com aswell. Smile

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Ah, mytextfile.com aswell. Smile

Ok thank you, now I know that the site are working fine, it looks like I need a German VPN server because I'm from Guatemala and I can't access to that site Sad

JapanBeta

JapanBeta

Lol, MrEvil isn't fake. He has access to almost ever private code. he could make it with his other friend MrLuigi35000vr if he wanted to. He has online limiters. if you don't believe me how do you explain this video of him using perfect stalking teleport code, max limiters online, cute item code and whole lot other stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16YE6yplhe0

This video shows bypassing freeze with items.

and the limit for offline item limiter to work online is 3-4 player WW. can't work online 10-12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLTxIXLW7k

This show 100% of online limiters. stop being like wise because he can code. him spaming like that, if that was me i would have froze long time ago. and online limiters work in 10-12. So don't tell me an lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnd_AUhk3cg

can you tell me how MrEvil and MrLuigi made this?

Because this makes you get shrooms 100% of the race. and code is ASM. they remade it as well.

Hamster is original maker of code but never got released.

Now stop saying he can't code because he can. As far as i can see, no other coder is working as hard as MrLuigi and MrEvil on mkw.

Stop being mean. because there codes are real. if you think its a lie add them on your roster and see what happens in the race.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum