BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
MKWii Fight! Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
MKWii Fight! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
MKWii Fight! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
MKWii Fight! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
MKWii Fight! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
MKWii Fight! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
MKWii Fight! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
MKWii Fight! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
MKWii Fight! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
MKWii Fight! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MKWii Fight!

+2
Xylon
GeehInyami
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 4:34 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

MKWii Fight! Bullymeme

Showed it even to XeR. He lol'd.

2MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 4:36 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Ähh what do you mean with this? Shocked

3MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 4:38 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

Nothing, I just hate when they can't speak up in my face..Anyway, I'll prove him he's wrong. Razz

4MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 4:40 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

Nothing else, no fights, they're useless. Just concrete stuff.

5MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 4:49 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

Also, I apologize for that code..but I do know I and Trace made it.

6MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:32 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

It's not a real code, of course, we just found a value! Credits to its original maker!
But we did make some awesome codes, you should know which of them, a new video is gonna come soon, bully, and that will prove we can surely make codes...You can go check the other videos aswell, they're mainly about codes we made. xP

7MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:38 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

^ wtf is he talking about? o.O

---

@NinNikki:
Actually, the master button activator costs lines. Saving lines would be to never use any universal codes. Though, they are useful to hack any region such as korean or whatever (without any extra efforts since the codes are equal). The price is a loss of more lines. Surprised

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/15/2012, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

8MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:38 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

I'm talking about you calling us n00bs, mate.

9MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:38 am

NinNikki

NinNikki

After much prying I've just realized he's talking about 0279BABE 00000000.

10MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:40 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

GeehInyami wrote:I'm talking about you calling us n00bs, mate.
I see, it´s Mr. Evil and Mr.Luigi the wannabes or one of their supporters. I get it... In opposite to you, I don´t steal people´s codes and pretend to be a coder while I´m actually not. Surprised

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/15/2012, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

11MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:41 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

We didn't find that value like most of the n00bs do.. (aka replacing values with random values..) But we actually were bored and edited the code a bit, with our USB Gecko. Razz So, yeah, credit to mdmwii for finding the value, of course. No need to call us n00bs for that, mate.

12MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:43 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

And we can surely prove we can make codes..real stuff.. xP We'll pm you a link with a vid, when we'll upload it, or just take pics from usb gecko. So yeah, be waitin'!

13MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:44 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You know that you only randomly used value 00000000 to make them explode instantly instead of late? You don´t even know what it meant... You obviously didn´t want to admit that it has been made by someone else making it look like completely your code. It would´ve been acceptable if you made a few other codes, but I haven´t seen any. I´m biased though Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/15/2012, 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total

14MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:45 am

NinNikki

NinNikki

GeehInyami, please edit your replies instead of posting a bunch Shocked

Like I said... it works, and works well :p Before I found it, I was holding down a detonate button and it really was much messier.

Last edited by NinNikki on 10/15/2012, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

15MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:46 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

I admit I made that code a great while ago, yes. But nah, if you're trying to fight, I won't follow you, mate. Just wait for proof, and get facts straight.

16MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:49 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

-_-

I´m not joining kindergarten again.

Here are the facts:
mdmwii made the code "bombs explode late" in 2009 or something. You (in 2012 or something) took the code, changed the value to 00000000 and called it "bombs explode on contact" having credits such as "Mr.Evil/Mr.Luigi" to appear like coders who prove their skill by releasing something. Besides this, I haven´t seen any other legit codes. It´s obvious that I´m critical with all the wannabes around. The single code which isn´t even credited properly.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/15/2012, 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

17MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:49 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

You haven't seen any? How about our invincible? Don't say it's a hamster's remake..because it isn't..How about..Perfect timer? Hehe.. :U Took us a while, it was tricky..but.. MKWii Fight! RMCP01-055

18MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:49 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

I lost in the thread Surprised Have, or havn't he steal the credits, and is NinNikkis question cleared? And only I think, or has he slandered one of us? XD I can't follow, please explains to me Rolling Eyes

Greetings

19MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:50 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

GeehInyami wrote:It's not a real code, of course, we just found a value! Credits to its original maker!
But we did make some awesome codes, you should know which of them, a new video is gonna come soon, bully, and that will prove we can surely make codes...You can go check the other videos aswell, they're mainly about codes we made. xP

20MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:51 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You guys are known for code leaking and videos are no proof when similar codes are around. Releasing is definite proof and I haven´t seen any non-stolen ones. Also please stop spaming replies. Wink

21MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:53 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

Actually, NoHack has the code and can prove we made it WAY before you did "Yours". Anyway, Go ask him, if you want to know.. Also, Code leaking is not our stuff. XeR forgave me for it, and I really appreciate it. I won't give out our invincible..or perfect timer, but we got proof, from a trusted of yours, like NoHack. Feel free to ask, else, Bye.

22MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:54 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

And however I'm ignored -___- But I think it isn't right to dicuss it here, right? Wink It is only for requests and questions, so ss NinNikkis question cleared?

Greetings

23MKWii Fight! Empty MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:55 am

GeehInyami

GeehInyami

Indeed..I don't even want to argue. Useless. Oh, and anyway, I did post one code me and trace made..a Very first one, Matrix Dodge.

24MKWii Fight! Empty MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 7:57 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

But Bully has right (exceptionally Razz) And you have started to argue. Stop spaming here Evil or Very Mad

Greetings

25MKWii Fight! Empty Re: MKWii Fight! 10/15/2012, 8:01 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

You havn't redirect, have you? -__- why you want to discuss this thing? XD Mhh however, have fun xD But I thinks it's unnecessary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum