BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request Empty NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request 10/30/2012, 9:39 pm

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

figured since that guy on wiiplaza was wigging out i would just bring the topic to your main site. but yeah man like i said in my last post. // removed //

also im going to post the codes you have made so anyone searching can find them here also.

http://www.geckocodes.org/?c=SKSP54

basically ive compared 2k13 to the rest and its some bullshit. at least in 2k12 you can make your own shoes to help your player. thats why i said the end at will code would be all you need on previous 2k games. because there gameplay is at a personal higher level. thanks for the good work

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

What are you requesting exactly? Your request seems quite broad.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He requests a timer hack for 2k12 and 2k11. We´ll see what comes afterwards Very Happy

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

nah bully knows whats up man. me and him have been talking for the past week. theres a donation envolved here. but since it seems time is a issue i would rather just have him port one code he made that is really useful for this type of game to 2k12 and possibly 2k11. he did the rest and most are mask but they still work. so you cant really complain. he did what was asked. and all this was a request. he didnt have to do anything so the fact he did, and all within a week showed good character as a coder. to me anyways. i do not have the time or knowledge to do this stuff. so id rather pay then play grab ass like most do on codeleakers which in results gets them nowhere and no one makes codes for anyone on there.
just credit stealing children. thats whats up though. anyone interested in making codes for these games for money just let me know. theres plenty to go around for your time.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´m having issues with extracting NBA2k12 and rendering videos. They get stuck forever and/or my laptop restarts. No virus, I´ve scanned and there´s nothing. Quite a coincidence, must be the hardware. Damn, this is not a made-up excuse. :S

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/1/2012, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Maybe it's a bad file Bully. I'm willing to try and make specific codes, although my skill level is not amazing so I cannot guarantee them without trying first.

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

no problem guys. i have no clue whats going on lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I think I fixed it. We´ll see tomorrow NBA 2k13,2K12,2K11 codes request 2937254162

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

you and your encouraging faces. sometimes you worry me lol.

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

so whats the news bully?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Fixed. But just now. I hope that I can get the code off before I run out of time.

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

run out of time for what?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sry, I can´t do anything until the weekend.

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

thats cool man. just let me know when you can.

WakaFlocka

WakaFlocka

hey hey hey. so any more details on the code?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

See this:
http://geckocodes.org/?c=S2QP54

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum