BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol!

+2
Xylon
Jingle*Bells
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

OK,
So I see a topic called C2 hacking videos created by BullyWP. Rolling Eyes

Of course this post will only last about 2 hours before getting modded and BullyWP gets banned, possibly again.

This post contained a list of links to BullyWiiHacks newest C2 hack videos, along with some hate comments from GameFaggers.

Suspect Is this you Bully? Of course it is.

lol!

Update:Abuot 4 hours later and BullyWP has been banned and topic removed.
lmao
Bully got banned yet again.

Last edited by Mrs.UCmoon on 12/5/2012, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

What are you talking about? Suspect

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Dafuq? Bully owns this site, he can't get banned.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Damn, another e-mail address gone for use with gamefaqs BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! 3973136183

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Use this website to make fake emails that work: www.yopmail.com I use it all of the time.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

wtf?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch wrote:Use this website to make fake emails that work: www.yopmail.com I use it all of the time.
If it also supports "verification" by clicking the link in the e-mail to fully register...
I´ll be like -> BullyWP @ GameFags, Gonna get banned.lol! 2937254162

EDIT:
I´m not banned, just topic removed. LOL

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
shitnbitch wrote:Use this website to make fake emails that work: www.yopmail.com I use it all of the time.
If it also supports "verification" by clicking the link in the e-mail to fully register...

EDIT:
I´m not banned, just topic removed. LOL
WTF, scratch I was sure you were banned.
I guess this topic is just a Troll then.lol

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If it also supports "verification" by clicking the link in the e-mail to fully register...

Yes, it does. Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Banned now, I probably come back. Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I just checked and those fake emails won't work for Gamefags. Sorry. You can probably try another site that makes fake emails. You'll probably have better chances if it's a new site, because Gamefags probably doesn't know about it, but Gamefags might only accept emails such as Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail and block the server from accepting any emails from fake email messengers.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´ve found a fake e-mail provider that works. I also noticed that yopmail fails.

MBRKiNG

MBRKiNG

to create an junk email account use http://www.hushmail.com/

i use this all the time, accout is ready in 30sec

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully Yeah I know it's not really that good. I only use it on some sites that don't really have any protection against users registering with a fake email address. There are much better ones out there, but I was too lazy to search for a better one.

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Banned now, I probably come back. Smile
I called it.xD
ban?

I got banned also, police but they blocked my IP so no more fake email's for me.lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s a way around it, though. This is like my third account with same PC and same connection.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Use a proxy server. I use this one: www.appfreeforandroid.com I know the name of the website might sound like it's one of those websites that sell programs and everything, but it's actually a proxy server. I use it all of the time to get passed bans from websites.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Those proxy server are shit Rolling Eyes If you want to get unbanned you should use an real proxy server, TOR compatible. I'm using Autoproxy with TOR, Your Freedom, JAP, GPass and much more. I also use anonymox...
I do not register me in those sites anymore, anyway, I use Bugmenot, Login2me, shareyourpass and bypass RDTO. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum