BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gamefags vs. Hackers

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 6:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Well, one of them filled out the abuse form of the forum claiming that action has to be taken to stop the conduit 2 hacking and also the alleged attack of their precious gamefags community. Gamefags vs. Hackers 1025043054

HVS has supposedly been informed to take down the YouTube videos. Gamefags vs. Hackers 722824980

Lmao, n00bs.
All you did was making me laugh. Twisted Evil

2Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 6:37 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If they're going to take down the YouTube videos (I doubt it), I would probably backup your videos to a hardrive if you haven't aleady done so.

Gamefags vs. Hackers LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 7:00 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch wrote:If they're going to take down the YouTube videos (I doubt it), I would probably backup your videos to a hardrive if you haven't aleady done so.
I keep every video I make on my laptop or backup drive and I know why. There may be bullshit like suspension or deletion whatever. Not with me. I even still have all of my videos from my old channel. You never know what happens Wink

4Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 7:29 am

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Desperate Gamefagers geek , not much else for them to do.xD

I also keep an original copy, but if this happened I would make even more.

5Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 8:06 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Without them, it would be less fun to mess with C2 hacking and stuff. Smile

6Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 8:33 am

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Without them, it would be less fun to mess with C2 hacking and stuff. Smile
I agree, I enjoy giving a good ass stomp to an overpowered player and then read the new topic on GameFags "I got hacked" Sad .

At one time they had a list of hackers and glitchers topic that had 14 players listed.
^Me and my family consisted of 11 of these names. Rolling Eyes

And they always say vote to kick the player.lol
^I guess they do not know about the reverse voting hack (they are essentially voting to kick themselves). LMAO! Wink

7Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 8:52 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, evil family Twisted Evil

8Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 8:56 am

B0B

More like open minded.

9Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 9:24 am

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

B0B wrote:More like open minded.
I prefer this one.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t1507-gamefags-vs-hackers#6750

@BOB, you should join our clan...you could be [BWP]BOB.
And do you know how to play in the PAL region.

I will create a new topic called How to play both regions in C2. Arrow

10Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 11:15 am

_signal

_signal

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Well, one of them filled out the abuse form of the forum claiming that action has to be taken to stop the conduit 2 hacking ...

First of all let me say that it wasn't me. It's not my nature to try and take something away from someone who enjoys it.

Secondly, I didn't come over here to stir things up or spy. I've been visiting periodically to see if someone that I private-messaged has responded. Do any of you people ever reply to PMs, LOL.

Third, Motina and Bully started this mess and not "Us." The Gamefaqs folks are simply responding using whatever resources that they have. On top of that, Motina made it very personal, and you've probably noticed that the C2 forum is a pretty close knit group of people.

All we want is the codes taken down to prevent further spread. I know this probably won't happen, or it would have already. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask one more time, especially now that all your regulars should have had plenty of time to get them.

One last plea to Mrs.UCmoon: If you are indeed not Motina, please pass my correspondence along to her.

11Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 11:29 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Bully didn't say it was you, but you're saying it like it was you. Usually the first person to say "It wasn't me." is the one who did it. Bully can take down The Conduit 2 codes section for all I care, because I have all of the programs and all of the codes posted and I can just post them in a pastebin for everyone to see so they can rape the hell out of The Conduit 2. Do you want me to post the codes in a pastebin for every hacker to see? If not then shut the hell up!

12Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 11:52 am

_signal

_signal

shitnbitch wrote:Bully didn't say it was you, but you're saying it like it was you. Usually the first person to say "It wasn't me." is the one who did it. Bully can take down The Conduit 2 codes section for all I care, because I have all of the programs and all of the codes posted and I can just post them in a pastebin for everyone to see so they can rape the hell out of The Conduit 2. Do you want me to post the codes in a pastebin for every hacker to see? If not then shut the hell up!

While that is exactly what Motina did at Gamefaqs in her "NewRule" thread, it's not my style. If I did it, I would be above board, honest, and you'd know it was me. I said it wasn't me because Bully, Motina, and all you guys know that I've been here for awhile, would understand how to do it, but it matters to me that I remain professional in my dealings here.

Why do you guys have to get so worked up about everything? I've been nothing but totally courteous and respectful in every single post I've made here, and the first time we talk you go on a rape and shut up rampage.

13Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 1:01 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm sorry if I was a bit rude, but it's just getting annoying hearing people who don't hack saying "Please take down the Conduit 2 codes.

14Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 5:34 pm

_signal

_signal

No hard feelings. I guess I don't have the best attitude about this situation myself. I won't mention it again.

15Gamefags vs. Hackers Empty Re: Gamefags vs. Hackers 12/8/2012, 6:32 pm

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

_signal wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Well, one of them filled out the abuse form of the forum claiming that action has to be taken to stop the conduit 2 hacking ...

Secondly, I didn't come over here to stir things up or spy. I've been visiting periodically to see if someone that I private-messaged has responded. Do any of you people ever reply to PMs, LOL.

Third, Motina and Bully started this mess and not "Us." The Gamefaqs folks are simply responding using whatever resources that they have. On top of that, Motina made it very personal, and you've probably noticed that the C2 forum is a pretty close knit group of people.

One last plea to Mrs.UCmoon: If you are indeed not Motina, please pass my correspondence along to her.

I do not consider this a mess at all. jocolor

Also do not be so personal as I have explained before you did nothing that you should not have, it was all in the timing.

You should soft-mod your Wii (notice I said soft-mod and not hack.lol) then you could hack to counter hack hackers. pirate You could play in PAL too.
^Everything you need to know is here, we can help.

Oh ya, I finally checked my pm...sorry.
^check urs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum