BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Error Injecting Drool Links Saliva Mod Menu
Remember GameFags? EmptyToday at 1:41 am by Jedon

» USB Gecko problems with some games
Remember GameFags? EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Reclaimer Shawn

» JMaster Duel Bot: A Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Bot and Trainer for Steam
Remember GameFags? Empty10/11/2024, 2:21 pm by z1379228

» Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain X Flashpoint Batman Gameplay unedited [Seth@WiiPlaza]
Remember GameFags? Empty9/23/2024, 12:48 pm by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Remember GameFags? Empty8/9/2024, 7:09 am by SnB@BWH

» Lego Stars Wars: The Complete Saga [RLGE64]
Remember GameFags? Empty8/1/2024, 2:04 am by Whatever_1240

» ASM <> Gecko Code Converter
Remember GameFags? Empty7/29/2024, 11:15 am by Mac11ngAround

» German With a Jackhammer
Remember GameFags? Empty7/28/2024, 3:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Wii RAM Hacking: Pointers and ASM
Remember GameFags? Empty7/23/2024, 1:54 pm by Mac11ngAround

» IBM AIX Assembler Programming Reference - Useful For PPC ASM
Remember GameFags? Empty7/21/2024, 5:00 pm by Mac11ngAround

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember GameFags?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember GameFags? Empty Remember GameFags? 4/28/2015, 1:34 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It was hilarious back in 2012 or so when I was about to release some Conduit 2 WiFi codes and freaks from GameFags invaded this site to fuck with the voting. It was 14 - 1 in favor of a release but the next morning it was like 14 - 17 and a few people wrote complaints in the thread. Making obvious fake accounts to troll the vote surely is going to end up being in your favor. angle

What I then did was going to their shitty site which provides cheat codes/cheats for games and posted about gecko cheat codes. Result? Banned after a few more regular posts. computer So I made another account and posted a topic about Conduit 2 WiFi hacks and where to get them. Banned after like 3 minutes. yay So I made another account and I couldn't post anymore because I was IP-banned and set to read-only. I figured that there was no point to continue fucking them up and stopped going there. Troll

Anyway, these guys are fucking no-life nazis and pathetic. Monitoring the forum every minute literally and being brain-dead in general. Providing cheat codes for games yet they ban you if you post information about them or the codes directly. They also host "perfect"  savegames which also is a forum of cheating.

See what their site description says:
Remember GameFags? Gamefa10

They have a "bad" words filter too which can be bypassed quite easily still.
"Do not use retard as an insult"
"Fag is offensive and can't be used" <- I'm British damned Neutral Cool ugly

Yo GameF@gger n00bz y'all retadz, fuk u xD
lmao

2Remember GameFags? Empty Re: Remember GameFags? 4/28/2015, 7:40 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! xD I remember that. Some retard on there posted about me and Jingle*Bells hacking every match in Conduit 2. It was funny as fuck. lmao2

Here's one of the links.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64798517

Remember GameFags? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Remember GameFags? Empty Re: Remember GameFags? 4/28/2015, 8:02 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Wait so retards were going on there to get codes that has already been released?

4Remember GameFags? Empty Re: Remember GameFags? 4/28/2015, 8:45 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:LMFAO! xD I remember that. Some retard on there posted about me and Jingle*Bells hacking every match in Conduit 2. It was funny as fuck. lmao2

Here's one of the links.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64798517
Don't forget when they claimed that some of my codes ruined a retard's Wii to keep people from using them. This was one of the most ridiculous things I've heard especially since it never happened to anyone before. xD
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64836476/728496165
TheDetonator wrote:Wait so retards were going on there to get codes that has already been released?
Nah, they are anti-cheaters and wanted to protect the game from any harm (the spread or release of my WiFi hacks). While doing that, they all made themselves look pretty retarded. xD

5Remember GameFags? Empty Re: Remember GameFags? 4/28/2015, 11:35 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

xD i was reading what people said, one kid said "I also have a friend who downloaded BullyWiiPlaza's hacks." And now apparently his friends wii is broken... im done.

6Remember GameFags? Empty Re: Remember GameFags? 4/29/2015, 5:04 pm

Shadow@BWH

Well I gave up on ever site like that that had posted PS2 and PS3 codes. Why? If you look at the actual code or search the addresses in the game you will see they have the wrong ones xD. There so called Jak 3 codes are 9 bytes off each address In the codes. XD None of there gameshark codes work nore there codebreaker codes xD. It's really sad when you think about it.

7Remember GameFags? Empty Re: Remember GameFags? 4/29/2015, 8:02 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:Well I gave up on ever site like that that had posted PS2 and PS3 codes. Why? If you look at the actual code or search the addresses in the game you will see they have the wrong ones xD. There so called Jak 3 codes are 9 bytes off each address In the codes. XD None of there gameshark codes work nore there codebreaker codes xD. It's really sad when you think about it.
That might be due to different versions of the game and not incompetence though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum