BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+34
Vikcso
MrBean35000VRJr
xNINJAGAMERx
TYC02
torisyura
jaeremix10
Chill Know
Joyboy
mkwiikuzombie
JapanBeta
TheDetonator
Jingle*Bells
Welohabi
CH90
krawldaddy
Gallipoli
SnB@BWH
tas
luuk
CaronHT
bullyisbeautiful
gskartwii
kazumamkver01
Xylon
Aki52
nino64
TheYut0rar
ovhij
saca312
Benjamin999
Zant@Italy
NinNikki
Mesopotaminos
Bully@WiiPlaza
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I agree, the only codes that anyone actually cares to make is for NTSCU and PAL. It's somewhat easy to port 04 code types, but every other code type is a lot more difficult to port than what it might seem to be and if you don't have a USB Gecko you could use a Random Access Memory dump, but even those are difficult to find and you'll also need both regions that you want to port codes to and from of the Random Access Memory dumps, which again is also difficult to get.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Shitnbitch comprehended it again as the first cheers
And in tht case I cannot believe that an beginner (no coder) can port such an difficult code. We will see Rolling Eyes

gskartwii

gskartwii

I've been doing website codes for 5 years, I'm not a beginner.
I've also ported ~100 codes for some Korean hackers.
There really are some (Crownedhacker, Isle)

Gallipoli

Gallipoli

Google translate,sorry

this mushroom 0465E148
how can I find the star? 0465????

thanks for your help

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCZFcYmObq8
This really works? Cool.

But I think you can´t make it a different item since the shroom is default when there´s no other item left to be acquired.

EDIT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsemSfqjON8

Not too sure about it anymore. He probably just changed the value, but Idk the logic behind these values. Items in play maybe? That means you can set it to something low to enable more.

EDIT 2:
It is the amount of items in play. If the value is less, more items may become available. There´s a limit for each item which I can´t tell though. It must be below the code´s value to get one of these.

You can´t be picky, since it´ll unlock the other items, too.

Gallipoli

Gallipoli

ok I got it, thanks @Bully Very Happy

krawldaddy

krawldaddy

What Does PAL stand for in the codes for mario kart wii?

gskartwii

gskartwii

Phase Alternate Line

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

hi Bully,
I need your help again Embarassed ....Thanks to your tutorials I've tried to turn into a ON/OFF Switch but I can't find what's the problem, the game doesn't go when I activate it Shocked

ORIGINAL
Instant Stop -PAL- [mdmwii]
0457AF00 EC000672

MODIFIED
Instant Stop PAL [mdmwii]
283457E2 BEFF4100
0457AF00 EC000672
CC000000 00000000
C257AF00 EC000072
E0000000 80008000
Note: 2+c ON/OFF

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Instant Stop PAL [mdmwii]
283457E2 BEFF4100
0457AF00 EC000672
CC000000 00000000
0457AF00 EC000072
E0000000 80008000

That should work. You can't build a C2 code unless you're using a USB Gecko to build it. Therefore C2 doesn't go into a 04 on/off code.

Deactivating C2 codes is another story, but I can teach you how to do it if you want.

I think what your problem is is that humans can't turn into an on/off switch. lol (check your English Wink )

Last edited by shitnbitch on 1/31/2013, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:Instant Stop PAL [mdmwii]
283457E2 BEFF4100
0457AF00 EC000672
CC000000 00000000
0457AF00 EC000072
E0000000 80008000

That should work. You can't build a C2 code unless you're using a USB Gecko to build it. Therefore C2 doesn't go into a 04 on/off code.

Deactivating C2 codes is another story, but I can teach you how to do it if you want.

Thank you very much!, I'll try your fix Very Happy

WOW, Thank you too for the intention to teach me, but if I need a teach, it should be from "0" haha Embarassed, because I'm very new at all hacking stuff.... I just follow tutorials to modify the codes because I don't understand the combination of codes and their meaning affraid

I also have to do an effort to write in english because my native language is spanish Sad

Edit: typing errors = solved;) (I Guess Shocked )

Last edited by CH90 on 1/31/2013, 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:I think what your problem is is that humans can't turn into an on/off switch. lol (check your English )
hahaha I know that my English sucks, the problem is that I can't see where is the problem XD

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:Instant Stop PAL [mdmwii]
283457E2 BEFF4100
0457AF00 EC000672
CC000000 00000000
0457AF00 EC000072
E0000000 80008000

THANKS A LOT!!! IT TOTALLY WORKS!!!!!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

For every code code that you want to be deactivated and it's in only in 04 do exactly as you did, but don't put C2 in the bottom line where 04 is supposed to be.

If you do that with every code that's only in 04 then you could probably make deactivators for almost any code that you want deactivators for.

If you ever need help with anything, just let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. Smile

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:For every code code that you want to be deactivated and it's in only in 04 do exactly as you did, but don't put C2 in the bottom line where 04 is supposed to be.

If you do that with every code that's only in 04 then you could probably make deactivators for almost any code that you want deactivators for.

If you ever need help with anything, just let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. Smile

ok, let me see if I understand...it means that the direct code always begins with C2 or 04, right?.....so, if I want to create a switch with a code that begins with C2, I'll need to change it to 04...but if it begins with 04, it will not need any change...right????

Thank you very much for your offer to help me!!!!!!!! If I need more, be sure that I'll ask you Very Happy

P.S. Happy birthday!!! clown yay birthday ...... let me know how I'm doing with English tongue

Edit:typing errors = solved Wink I Guess hmm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The tutorial teaches how to make 04 AND C2 codes deactivated.
The deactivator line is 04 for both cases, just like shitnbitch corrected it.

If mdmwii´s code was C2, it still would´ve worked with the same deactivator.

Hope everyone understands my point!

Have fun, you can makes toggles for most codes now. Very Happy

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:The tutorial teaches how to make 04 AND C2 codes deactivated.
The deactivator line is 04 for both cases, just like shitnbitch corrected it.

If mdmwii´s code was C2, it still would´ve worked with the same deactivator.

Hope everyone understands my point!

Have fun, you can makes toggles for most codes now. Very Happy

Ohh, I think I get it...the deactivator will always be "04"....the rest of the line is on the original RAM Dump of the game Surprised

Thank you bully!....how long did it take you to learn all you know about hacking?

(I'm sorry for my English)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´ve started 3 years ago.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I´ve started 3 years ago.
wow, so I guess that I'm still on time Very Happy thank you man!

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

hi people, does anyone have the Unbreakable Items [Anarion] code????

youtube:
Mario Kart Wii Hack- Unbreakable Items
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaVVAdTICc

EDIT: please, I need help with this part of this code too, the cyan color line Sad

[Item Effect Modifier - Asheanao - PAL]
049CXXXX YYYYYYYY

[XXXX Value = The item you want to change]

I Can't understand this-->> 1C * (Item Value) + 36BA

[Item Values]
14 = Nothing
12 = Triple Banana
11 = Triple Red Shell
10 = Triple Green Shell
0F = Bullet Bill
0E = Thunder Cloud
0D = POW Block
0C = Blooper
0B = Mega Mushroom
0A = Golden Mushroom
09 = Star Power
08 = Lightning
07 = Blue shell
06 = Bob-omb
05 = Triple Mushroom
04 = Single Mushroom
03 = Fake Block
02 = Single Banana
01 = Single Red Shell
00 = Single Green Shell

[YYYYYYYY Value = The items new effect]
807A9D3D = Mushroom
807A81B4 = Mega Mushroom
807B706C = Star
807A81B4 = Blooper
807B1B2C = POW Block
807B7B7C = Lightning
807A9AFC = Bullet Bill
807AE8A8 = Disable Holding Items

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You can use your Windows Calculator to add the values. I chose 0F for the example, but you can use whatever you want.

So, if you wanted to have Bullet Bill take the effect of Mushroom it would look like one of these (I think):

Item Effect Modifier - PAL [Asheanao]
049C1C0F 807A9D3D

That one was done without adding 36BA.

049C36C9 807A9D3D

That one was done with adding 36BA to 0F.

Let me know which one works, then we'll know how to edit the code properly. Only test one at a time.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:You can use your Windows Calculator to add the values. I chose 0F for the example, but you can use whatever you want.

So, if you wanted to have Bullet Bill take the effect of Mushroom it would look like one of these (I think):

049C1C0F 807A9D3D

That one was done without adding 36BA.

049C36C9 807A9D3D

That one was done with adding 36BA to 0F.

Let me know which one works, then we'll know how to edit the code properly. Only test one at a time.

Yeah! Thank you very much, I can understand now!! I have not tested yet, but I think that XXXX values for 0F are = 385E!!!
I'll try it soon, and I'll tell you how it works Wink thanks!!

P.S. do you have the Unbreakable Items [Anarion] code???? thanks in advance

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

CH90 wrote:I think that XXXX values for 0F are = 385E!!!
Correct

@ShitnBitch, you are incorrect. The formula for XXXX is:
1C*(Item Value)+ 36BA

for bullet bill that is 1C*0F= 1A4+36BA= 385E

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No, sorry. I don't have it. I don't even think that it's released yet. When it does get released it will probably end up on www.geckocodes.org

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Welohabi Sorry, I just didn't know what the fuck the asterisk is supposed to do. I thought that he made a typo or something. By the way... what the hell is the asterisk supposed to do?

To tell you the truth, I've never seen an asterisk being put into a math equation before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum