BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+34
Vikcso
MrBean35000VRJr
xNINJAGAMERx
TYC02
torisyura
jaeremix10
Chill Know
Joyboy
mkwiikuzombie
JapanBeta
TheDetonator
Jingle*Bells
Welohabi
CH90
krawldaddy
Gallipoli
SnB@BWH
tas
luuk
CaronHT
bullyisbeautiful
gskartwii
kazumamkver01
Xylon
Aki52
nino64
TheYut0rar
ovhij
saca312
Benjamin999
Zant@Italy
NinNikki
Mesopotaminos
Bully@WiiPlaza
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If you win within a few seconds of play you get dc´ed also xD

true!, unless that they're only two in the room: you and a FTW, and ends up being a competition of who is the best FTW lol!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

When there's only one other person and myself in a race I usually just launch blue shell after blue shell on the n00b until "she" rage quits. lmfao

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

CH90 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If you win within a few seconds of play you get dc´ed also xD

true!, unless that they're only two in the room: you and a FTW, and ends up being a competition of who is the best FTW lol!
I would just chill at the starting line and put my perfect timer hack on. Once the ftw finished with his bullet bill he´ll be surprised how I won without even driving. [ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 2937254162

Wining isnt a problem to beat ftws, perfect timer never fails. lol

And actually, i have a code to dc all players from ww...so yeah.

Not much proof i have one, but, you can jsut add me and i can prove it, simple as that actually Razz

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

@bully
haha yeah, it happens this way. Now if you get bored with the FTW just use the mdmwii's fast DC, and he/she will be afraid and will leave the room exdee!!! ...

@tracefox
exact, we're not interested in wining, I just want to give a good shock to every ftw that I can find, and to be honest I'm not asking for proofs, Im requesting for codes.

Well which code would you think be capable of doing this if its not perfect timer or one to dc them?

If you have an alternate idea, i could try to make it real.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There isn´t, besides maybe freezing them from using any items. Basically hit all the time or something...

JapanBeta

JapanBeta

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Yeah, you can´t and maybe you get lucky freezing their and your Wii by dropping an item and throwing a shell at it. FTW hackers just join another room and continue. There´s no real point in fighting, you can´t screw them up so hard that they stop. And who is dumb enough to hack and is in need of VR at the same time? If they just like winning, all you can do is force them 2nd basically. Which makes you another FTW hacker ._.

Depends on what code you use. if you use Guest which is -32767 vr

it drains everyone. I use the Guest(65535) myself

JapanBeta

JapanBeta

CH90 wrote:@JapanBeta
I believe that Item Limiter causes lag and dc(that's why I'm asking for No DC code, Rolling Eyes )

My internet connection is fine.

You don't get dc because you don't stay at the finish line beating a FTW who doesn't have the No Countdown code.

As bully said: you get lucky freezing their and your Wii and FTW hackers just join another room and continue.

I think that you don't get dc because you're playing "regular"(with hacks), or as I usually say: FTW No

yes it dc's sometimes and laggs. But, i know how to f*ck the FTWs. and the ones that are smart. So, its ok.

you don't need no dc code. you'll do fine.

cause i do fine without the code. FTWs always lose. they will never win against FTL Hackers. remember that.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

That also means that +32767 is the VR amount which "benefits" the most.

I myself wonders, if its possible to trick the server in limiting how man items can actually be thrown for all player, say if set to 0, items should disapear on throw.

What gave me this idea was the code davidegen made for mkds, ironically it works on wifi as well. But, lets not forget mkw works differently.
I had tried this proccess and actually made the items vanish upon throwing them, but it wouldnt affect anyone but me. I wonder if there is another way of doing such a thing.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The items are mostly handled "differently" on WiFi than offline, I noticed. If you manage to make it work just for yourself you may be able to find another addresss for WiFi. It´s very unlikely the same...

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:No Yellow Star Power [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Thank you very much yay

Perfect 00:00:00 timer by MrEvil35555vr And Geeh.
No bullshit...Just read the Description yourself.

Sorry, we dont upload videos occasionally on our codes. But, hey, busy with alot of stuff these days, plus im thinking about a good HD cpature card to buy, anyways, enjoy. So far the only other to prove this exist is bully, we are as well. Wink

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

I have that code too, bully made it Cool

...I would like to see a video showing how the NO DC code works Surprised

It wouldnt happen to be the one bully released to fool foolish mkw hackers? If so you do not own it unless he gave you it, or you took your time to make it.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I haven´t given my "full" timer code to anyone so far...

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 2/27/2013, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Neither have we, and do not plan too. If ftws got this code and abused it, it would be trouble.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Any tips on the no dc code though?
I´m having a hard time with it...

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

anyway, I'm not interested in timer codes, I just want to enjoy the days left to MKwii. I think this whole thing will begin to die step by step when the MKWii-U goes on sale(Into E3 This Year I guess) Surprised

*Facepalm* Mkw isnt gonna die that fast lmao. Dont you know, when you look up for the average MKDS ww..you still find tons of people at any time of the day? Surprised Same with mkw, maybe all the well known people might quit, but, its not gonna die.

CTWW happens to be MKWs life support, as well known players (retro mkw players..) Moved over to it. I play both, and when mkw-u comes out, i will purchase but still not quit mkw. Wink

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Sleep
1)I wrote the days left...I never said how many, because I don't think that I know everything Rolling Eyes ...

2)I wrote step by step...I think that you should be able(much more than me) to understand the meaning of "step by step"...

3)I compared Wii with the Wii-U, because they're diferent models but always from the same "console line" released. Other consoles are apart...

4)You DO NOT KNOW the new options/possibilities(enough to leave the wii) that MKWii-U will bring to us...

5)If I'm wrong about everything I wrote, I will come to you and say I'm sorry tracefox... silent

Edit:I think people who keep playing Mkwii after a while from Mk-u release, are going to be ones who can't buy the Wii-u or the game itself.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The game won´t "die", but it will slowly decrease in players. CTGP is basically seperated and the hacking is just on usual public. Last time I was online for a while (1-2 houres), there only was 1 guy cheating FTW, everyone else legit.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I cheating with another cheater a few days ago and he was in our clan; BWP (BullyWiiPlaza). His name was "Miguel" or something like that.

There is quite a bit of hackers on Mario Kart Wii. About every 2/12 or so races that I'm in there's usually a hacker.

I even played with Megan Fox too! lol I doubt it was her though.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Megan Fox??? lol!
it could have been me Troll

jking!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum