BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Bans & Personal Resentment Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bans & Personal Resentment

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/19/2012, 9:26 am

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

My brother would like to work on it for MW3.

2Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/19/2012, 10:31 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:English plz

LOL! It's "please" not "plz". Don't tell him to use English if you can't use it either.

Bans & Personal Resentment LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/19/2012, 11:59 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:My brother would like to work on it for MW3.

No.

shitnbitch wrote:
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:English plz

LOL! It's "please" not "plz". Don't tell him to use English if you can't use it either.

"plz" is a acronym, of the word please. which is classified under the English language.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/PLZ.html

Bans & Personal Resentment Anyone+who+starts+the+thread+is+op.+lrn2internet+_a3933a7733fd92fa831d7e50072bcce3

Bans & Personal Resentment Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

4Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/19/2012, 1:14 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm not going to argue with you because I know that it is not an acronym or a word. It is actually used for text messaging. These are acronyms: NBA, CSI, FBI, NHL, USMC and other stuff along those lines not stuff like "plz". Every letter in an acronym has to stand for atleast one word. "plz" only stands for one word when it is actually supposed to stand for three. That website that you showed me only brings up stuff to what it thinks what you're wanting to get. It's the same thing with Google, if you search for "www.bullywiihacks.com" it's not going to only show you that website, but it's also going to search for other stuff maybe like "school bullying" or something like that because of the word "bully" or it might search for "computer hacks" or anything like that because of the word "hacks" that you typed into the search engine. You get what I'm saying? These are just two different opinions that you and I have, but I'll go my way and you can go your way, ok? I don't want to start an argument on here.

5Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/19/2012, 2:59 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

shitnbitch wrote:
--LONG USELESS STORY THAT MAKES ABSOLUTLY NO SINCE---
for once i didnt start this one but ok. and i suggest we go our separate ways you dont want to end up in the banned section. Unclog your ass please, or i will for you.

6Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/19/2012, 7:41 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

JQSmooth wrote:This is a evil hack! I think you shouldnt realease it, mabey to the ones you trust but think of what would happened if you realease this code. Alot of people would use it for evil. Shocked Bans & Personal Resentment 2238782717
Don´t think that not every hack can be abused in some way Surprised

Also, plz is an abbreviation for please but that doesn´t matter anymore anyways:
http://abkuerzungen.woxikon.de/abkuerzung/plz.php

7Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/20/2012, 9:43 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Also, plz is an abbreviation for please but that doesn´t matter anymore anyways:
http://abkuerzungen.woxikon.de/abkuerzung/plz.php

LMAO. thats what i tried to tell the dumbass

8Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Bans & Personal Resentment 12/20/2012, 10:03 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You said "it's an acronym" not an abbreviation. You have a lot of nerves to call me a dumbass. After all, I was trying to be nice about it and did I call you any names when I made my post... no! So why are you trying to be rude to me!? And saying that I might get banned for just having a different opinion than you is just plain wrong. That's not why you should ban someone. You obviously don't know how to use the ban system. You did the same thing with Xylon just because he said he didn't like your picture, then you throw a little hissy fit at him for no reason at all. Did you ever here about the saying: "Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you have to respect their opinions just as they have to respect yours."? I'm guessing that you didn't. And why did you quote me and erased what I had said and made it say "Long Boring Story"? This just proves that you're an asshole. There you go... you call me names... I'll call you names. I hope I made myself clear.

9Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/20/2012, 11:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I agree, you can´t ban because of someone´s opinion being different (no trolling involved).

10Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/20/2012, 10:21 pm

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Yeah Bully is on our site xD But I ignore Seth know, it's the best. He makes other people bad. But if you also agree to this it makes me happy Smile Welohabi said you won't do it anytime ;D
I hope we can end this story here finally...?

11Bans & Personal Resentment Empty Re: Bans & Personal Resentment 12/21/2012, 12:54 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nobody gets offending for minor reasons. End of story

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum