BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Activison Bans Youtubes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/4/2013, 6:14 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

I think ive found out why, recently Activision complained to James0x57 about the codes for the Skylanders game, if you read the email:

Why Activison Bans Youtubes 5d15e50501c04ade9d88d33

if you read towards the bottom they say about how it might cause "irreparable damage" to Activision. meaning that they are scared that if too many hackers exploit there games so much, and other game developers/console developers find out about their awful security, they wont publish their games anymore.

they also posted some legal bullshit. but that's most likely the reason why they raped bully's account and also mine.

Why Activison Bans Youtubes Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Thomas83Lin was the creator of these codes and the one who received the cease and desist.

You do know what the Skylanders video game is right? It has a USB attachment called a "Portal of Power". You also buy figurines for around $10-25 each. Placing these on the portal of power allows you to play them in game. In order to collect all the monsters would be quite expensive. These codes allowed the characters in game for free. This would cost Activision a lot of money if more people knew about these codes.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I know, they are just too stupid to actually make a good security instead of whining after they got pwned. Dumbasses, getting wrecked by hobby hackers.

Every time they say it´s going to be unhackable and what happens? Bigger hackfests than ever on their newer games. What they do against it is a joke. C2 has way smarter security with a tiny team and they just made the first sequel after getting hacked to crap on The Conduit.

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

Actullay They Are the one who hacked the games like cod. search the videos and see for yourself. if so then why make games or consoles. another thing how bout them xbox/ps3 hacker too

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Shitbox and PS3 hacking is a bit different because there isn't really any hacks that can make Actionvision lose their money. I don't know what you mean by them hacking their own games. I understand what you said, but I don't think that Actionvision would hack their own games. If there are videos may I see one?

Why Activison Bans Youtubes LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

i say we should hack skylanders and post the codes here

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

but this also proves that activision has a very high ego about themselves and will preserve it in any way possible

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:i say we should hack skylanders and post the codes here

I agree. That way we are somewhat undetected, but we have to remove all traces of ourselves such as advertisements for this site and other stuff that they could use to find us.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I had already discussed this with a few different people before this thread was made.
I plan on buying the Skylanders:Giants game just to hack it. Care to join me?

Since this site is based from Forumotion then Activision could send them a complaint and they would shut us down for posting the codes. It would be best to go completely anonymous.

Although the codes Thomas made for Skylanders still exist.

http://gscentral.org/codelist.php?sys=50&dev=83&game=12869066
http://gscentral.org/codelist.php?sys=50&dev=83&game=12869027

10Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/5/2013, 3:24 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

shitnbitch wrote:Shitbox and PS3 hacking is a bit different because there isn't really any hacks that can make Actionvision lose their money. I don't know what you mean by them hacking their own games. I understand what you said, but I don't think that Actionvision would hack their own games. If there are videos may I see one?

There are shitbox codes and ps3 codes out there somewhere.. That is why many people are getting banned. Also it is Activision, not Actionvision..... Also they do hack their own games. They don't want people to know about it that is why their are no videos.

11Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/5/2013, 3:32 pm

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

They don't hack their games... that seems preposterous.

12Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/5/2013, 3:40 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

Yes they do. I have friends that know friends who know friends and I know in the Activision Community.

Sucks to be them...(PS3)
http://community.activision.com/thread/200586497?start=0&tstart=0

13Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/5/2013, 4:14 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:There are shitbox codes and ps3 codes out there somewhere.. That is why many people are getting banned. Also it is Activision, not Actionvision..... Also they do hack their own games. They don't want people to know about it that is why THERE ARE NO VIDEOS.

Why Activison Bans Youtubes Giggit10

Uhh... Which one is it?

14Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 5:49 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

there will be no more banwaves for the wii xD.

nintendo stopped giving a shit a loooong time ago.

15Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 9:05 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

All Activision can do is passing in fake copyright infringement claims on youtube. The youtube team didn´t even give people a chance to answer back and banned accounts at the word of Activision basically.

16Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 10:34 am

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

@shitnbitch.
This is the one
Spoiler:

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:there will be no more banwaves for the wii xD.
What about n00bs banning players??

17Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 10:40 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

Well, that's not fair. They should've given you, Seth and whoever else got banned on YouTube at least a 24 hour notice saying that your account is going to be banned and you have a certain amount of time to explain to YouTube why your account shouldn't be banned. That's just my opinion.

18Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 10:49 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´ve sent two counter notices against them.

The first got approved (!) by youtube but Activision kept spamming me with copyright claims so that I got banned faster than I could react. I even sent them an e-mail wondering about how they came up with the claims and which reasons they had. No answer.

Once someone accumulates 3 strikes the account will be suspended automatically. I filled out the anti-suspension form by google but never got a reply again. The end of my old youtube channel, I didn´t just watch it happening, I fought.

19Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 11:05 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I don't even know why they call it "copyright claims" if you aren't even making their game and publishing it and calling it yours. That's what copyright is.

I know that TBW or whoever it was made a copyright changer hack for a couple of the Call of Duty games, but it's not like the hack actually changes the copyright and it's not like it only takes one person to change it so everyone can see it when they're playing the game even if they aren't using the hack. If it was like that then they could say something about it.

20Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/6/2013, 12:10 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I´ve sent two counter notices against them.

The first got approved (!) by youtube but Activision kept spamming me with copyright claims so that I got banned faster than I could react. I even sent them an e-mail wondering about how they came up with the claims and which reasons they had. No answer.

Once someone accumulates 3 strikes the account will be suspended automatically. I filled out the anti-suspension form by google but never got a reply again. The end of my old youtube channel, I didn´t just watch it happening, I fought.

where can i get a link to those counter notification forms. and how did you get it approved? what did you say?

21Why Activison Bans Youtubes Empty Re: Why Activison Bans Youtubes 1/7/2013, 2:28 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

exactly. but how did you get youtube to remove one of the copyrights in the first place?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum