BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Mario Kart Wii Review

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty The Best Mario Kart Wii Review 12/28/2012, 5:04 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This video has profanity in it. So if you're offended by profanity don't watch it.

Too bad that there weren't any/many hacks back then. There are hacks now for almost every one of that guys problems he has in the game.

The Best Mario Kart Wii Review LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

2The Best Mario Kart Wii Review Empty Re: The Best Mario Kart Wii Review 12/28/2012, 11:41 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, hacks and mods make everything so much better. Remember how much more fun we had with most games that got modified the crap out of them. It´s a LONG list. The Best Mario Kart Wii Review 3969956423

Also, what a dumbass noob commentator. He doesn´t know how to play and still thinks his childish review is going to be worthful in any way. Surprised

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

He doesn't know how to just relax and play the game. Mario games weren't made to be easy. The game can piss you off some times though, but that's why you just have to relax and keep trying. I've beaten almost everyone of my DS games except for one or two which I'm really close to beating, but I've just given up on them, but I'm supposed to beat them and not let them beat me. I have like 15 - 20 DS games. It took me almost two years just to beat one of my games, but I just kept on trying and trying and trying and I eventually beat it! Like I said before "You just have to relax." and use some strategy and problem solving instead of always trying to beat a level the same way over and over again unless the level only has one way you can beat it. This was all before I even used cheats or hacks or even had a Wii for that matter. Oh yeah and you should check out his channel he has shitty reviews about products and video games from the 80s and even stupid shit like the newspaper he gets, but I can't blame him for the games from the 80s, those games are so f-ing difficult , but I beat Duck Hunt and Dr. Mario and I got half way through Kirby's Adventure and I'm really good at Pin Bot, I read an article or a blog or something on the Internet that had information about Nintendo games from the 80s and it said that Nintendo purposely made them really difficult to beat so they would last longer.

The Best Mario Kart Wii Review LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum