BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Black Ops Wii Infections Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops Wii Infections

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 12:44 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've gotten cod points to work before.

2Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 12:57 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

How?? I don't have the mod menu anymore, but when I did I put in the COD points and it never sticks.

3Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 1:30 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've used over a hundred different mod menus for Black Ops, but I forget what ones worked with the cod points. Sorry. I'll try to find you one.

I don't really mod anymore, I use to mod all of the time, but now I hardly even use my Wii. I only use my Wii maybe every other day and it's only for about an hour or two.

4Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 1:38 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

I don't need it I was just wondering how ppl have a working COD points that actually sticks with the code off. Mine doesn't. My modding days are done anyway sine custom class mods are out. Thanks anyways. thumbsup

5Black Ops Wii Infections Empty off topic... 1/13/2013, 1:40 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No problem.

6Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 2:21 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What´s the point when there are codes by me who give unlimited CoD Points etc.

7Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 3:30 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

That is why I said I don't need it. The codes never stick...
I have 171745 COD points. I put inf. COD points code on which gives me 2487....... with code on. Turn off code it goes back to the original 171745. This also goes with unlock everything (perks, guns, etc...) codes.

8Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 3:33 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I would rather use codes instead of mods for a number of reasons. In my opinion codes are somewhat better to use than ISO mods are, but mods are more fun, but also tend to freeze your Wii quite a bit.

9Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/13/2013, 10:39 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:That is why I said I don't need it. The codes never stick...
I have 171745 COD points. I put inf. COD points code on which gives me 2487....... with code on. Turn off code it goes back to the original 171745. This also goes with unlock everything (perks, guns, etc...) codes.
Rolling Eyes

Infinite CoD Points sticks if you save the game once. Just edit a class and exit.
You can´t tell me it´s not going to because due to my cycler I have a completely different amount every time I log on.

Even if it wouldn´t stick, you could just keep the code on forever.

---

There´s also a way to get the infections/mods to work. You need to call 3 functions in order for it to stick: updategamerprofile; uploadstats; fast_restart

I did this with codes aswell (!) and it worked. For some reason only for the host (me), I think (since the enemies seemed to have their previous level etc.) No video, no release so far.

10Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/14/2013, 3:35 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:That is why I said I don't need it. The codes never stick...

Lol... you just gotta start a game and back out. otherwise it won't save.

EDIT: Just noticed Bully said the same thing. Razz

11Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/15/2013, 4:15 am

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

I do and nothing happens. I played a round of TDM, won, backed out and turned it off. Went back on and back to original points.. Now I just keep the code on.

12Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/22/2013, 4:48 am

fr4c

fr4c

What do you need COD points for?

13Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/22/2013, 6:03 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

To buy stuff in the game.

14Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/22/2013, 4:42 pm

fr4c

fr4c

shitnbitch wrote:To buy stuff in the game.

I understand, but if everything's unlocked and bought already using the codes, I don't see the point?

15Black Ops Wii Infections Empty Re: Black Ops Wii Infections 1/22/2013, 10:23 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It´s just for showing off then. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum