BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/8/2016, 5:21 pm

sorrina

sorrina
I'm kind of stuck on a part in ISO modding. I downloaded the Black Ops torrent and went through the Trucha and Back up manager process already. I had to convert my USB drive to NTFS for the ISO to load into the wii manager.

Now I'm on the part where I have to load the ISO into the WBFS program. When I try to load the ISO in via D: drive, is has an error. It says it can't read it/the USB isn't in the right format. My computer can't even read my USB drive or SDHC card anymore.

I've tried googling, so please don't bash me. All the sources are from 2009-2011 which is; consequently, not helpful at all. Neutral This is really frustrating. All I have at the moment are some codes in gecko.

Please help me. Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238493

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Admin Skid Programmer Coder & Hacker
sorrina wrote:I'm kind of stuck on a part in ISO modding. I downloaded the Black Ops torrent and went through the Trucha and Back up manager process already. I had to convert my USB drive to NTFS for the ISO to load into the wii manager.

Now I'm on the part where I have to load the ISO into the WBFS program. When I try to load the ISO in via D: drive, is has an error. It says it can't read it/the USB isn't in the right format. My computer can't even read my USB drive or SDHC card anymore.

I've tried googling, so please don't bash me. All the sources are from 2009-2011 which is; consequently, not helpful at all. Neutral This is really frustrating. All I have at the moment are some codes in gecko.

Please help me. Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238493
It could because it is in the proper format the thing is u do not own the game get the game and load it up then u can do everything I cant help u do something agenst the law sorry


_________________
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops KT30PXz
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops LitwUGH

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD


Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

sorrina

sorrina
XxModZxX@BWH wrote:
sorrina wrote:I'm kind of stuck on a part in ISO modding. I downloaded the Black Ops torrent and went through the Trucha and Back up manager process already. I had to convert my USB drive to NTFS for the ISO to load into the wii manager.

Now I'm on the part where I have to load the ISO into the WBFS program. When I try to load the ISO in via D: drive, is has an error. It says it can't read it/the USB isn't in the right format. My computer can't even read my USB drive or SDHC card anymore.

I've tried googling, so please don't bash me. All the sources are from 2009-2011 which is; consequently, not helpful at all. Neutral This is really frustrating. All I have at the moment are some codes in gecko.

Please help me. Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238493
It could because it is in the proper format the thing is u do not own the game get the game and load it up then u can do everything I cant help u do something agenst the law sorry

Hey now, I was told that the only way to get a mod menu is through ISO. I have the game on CD legally bought from GameStop.. All I have right now are some lame codes, lol. I'm a newbie at modding.

4Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/9/2016, 12:20 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
You are doing it completly wrong, i could help you but i dont believe you purchased the game.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
Ahh... shut the fuck up DeluxeWolf and MoDz. Help the guy / girl out or don't bother commenting.

First of all, isn't the D:\ drive a separate partition on the main hard drive? The reason why your computer isn't recognizing the USB is prolly because you have formatted it to WBFS (unknown to computers) or something is wrong with the drivers. For your SDHC card, I don't know what could be wrong.

Try watching this video and if you have anymore questions, just ask. Smile


_________________
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Simple10

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 12073310

Guest

avatar
Guest
Lol soz Shitnbitch@bwh

I would suggest you format your USB drive to WBFS (using the wiibackupmanager) also if it freezes while transfering the game to usb reload wiibackupmanager and load the iso or wbfs and right click on it and click calculate the MD5 Hash then try and transfer to the drive.

7Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/9/2016, 11:36 am

sorrina

sorrina
I'm going to try to redownload the torrent. I was hoping there was a way to do without the ISO. I have USB loader on my Wii already. Thanks guys. I'll update if I come across a problem. Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238497

Edit: Ahh... I need a laptop that can take a CD. Sadly, I have a little HP stream :/ Oh well..


_________________
~私は戦争のない世界を夢見ます~
x Graphics editor
x Pure aesthetics
x Blackiz Soshi (YouTube)
戦~飢饉
x Kpop
~私は飢餓のない世界を夢見ます~

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Tumblr_ma7i1cusEu1rfzwwpo1_500Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238531Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238489
Taeyeon~:
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 0ZfYoA2L7p5LFFgb_V1ya4wjO5U@200x200

8Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 1:14 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Yeah you could do that but i have done some research and just found out that you can use OTG Cables with the HP Stream 7.

An OTG cable is a USB to Micro USB Adapter which is compatable with Android and Possabily The HP Stream 7 According to some sites. You can try Ebay or Amazon but i'm not 100% sure considoring all the sites say its compatable but anyways you may find this useful! Very Happy

So plug in your USB Stick into the USB Socket and then plug the micro USB in to your charging port i assume?

But here is a brief Image!
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Callmate-microusb-otg-cable-for-tablets-and-mobiles

9Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 1:18 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Admin Skid Programmer Coder & Hacker
Its not the torrent it's the iso I think. Try getting a new iso and maybe that will work


_________________
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops KT30PXz
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops LitwUGH

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD


Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

10Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 1:20 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Just googled the OTG cable thing its wont work because the battery will die since it wont charge because the og cable is in the way, you are going to have to use a USB Stick and Modz she / he has to use a torrent because he / she cant back up the game on usb (the HP Stream 7 has no USB Slot!)

11Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 1:25 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Admin Skid Programmer Coder & Hacker
Deluxe Wolf wrote:Just googled the OTG cable thing its wont work because the battery will die since it wont charge because the og cable is in the way, you are going to have to use a USB Stick and Modz she / he has to use a torrent because he / she cant back up the game on usb (the HP Stream 7 has no USB Slot!)
Im not the ISO modder u think i am. But torrents come with a ISO (Torrents are a file that stores biger files like zips) So he/she needs a new torrent then they can get it working again


_________________
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops KT30PXz
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops LitwUGH

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD


Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

12Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 1:33 am

sorrina

sorrina
I got the Torrent from a tut on YouTube. I had no idea I needed to burn the ISO on a disk. The torrent came with several .rar files, in which, I extracted them into the actual ISO. From there, I went ahead and added the test menu to it's partition. I went through and converted the ISO to a WBFS file and loaded it on my usb.

Is there no other possible way to get a mod menu without pirating the game? I didn't pay 48$ for nothing, lol. (I hope I didn't Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238632)


_________________
~私は戦争のない世界を夢見ます~
x Graphics editor
x Pure aesthetics
x Blackiz Soshi (YouTube)
戦~飢饉
x Kpop
~私は飢餓のない世界を夢見ます~

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Tumblr_ma7i1cusEu1rfzwwpo1_500Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238531Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238489
Taeyeon~:
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 0ZfYoA2L7p5LFFgb_V1ya4wjO5U@200x200

13Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 10:12 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
You said before you purchased the game so it is easy for you to create the iso/wbfs your self!

Follow this tutorial on how to back up your Game on to a USB Drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKPEgwbCFa8

Then once its done download wiibackupmanager then open the drive that you backed up the WBFS on and then click transfer then transfer ISO, choose the locaton then wait for it to transfer then you got the ISO Clean no Piracy!
Then do mod menu method thing then just use the wii back up manager to transfer it back!

Please note you will need to use Wiibackupmanager to format the USB Drive to a WBFS Format, once the USB Stick is a WBFS Format not FAT32 dont worry if it says to format it, (dont format it!) just use Wiibackupmanager to transfer the iso back on to the USB!

14Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 1/10/2016, 2:46 pm

sorrina

sorrina
Ah. No one is active on here. Well, I went through the steps shown in the video. I only got as far as trying to install the game on my USB. It gets to about 4% before freezing.


_________________
~私は戦争のない世界を夢見ます~
x Graphics editor
x Pure aesthetics
x Blackiz Soshi (YouTube)
戦~飢饉
x Kpop
~私は飢餓のない世界を夢見ます~

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Tumblr_ma7i1cusEu1rfzwwpo1_500Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238531Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238489
Taeyeon~:
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 0ZfYoA2L7p5LFFgb_V1ya4wjO5U@200x200

15Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 10/2/2016, 8:05 pm

H3ROBigG

H3ROBigG
sorrina wrote:Ah. No one is active on here. Well, I went through the steps shown in the video. I only got as far as trying to install the game on my USB. It gets to about 4% before freezing.

If you still care, I can help you out.

You can't torrent an ISO, 99% of them are bullshit and won't work. You have to pull an ISO yourself from copying the actual game. Don't worry, it's not pirating unless you sell/distribute the copies you make. Otherwise, who's gonna care?

First, since you already have the game and the Homebrew channel setup, you need to configure your Wii to be able to read/copy games onto a USB thumb drive (drive needs to be 8GB or larger to store Black Ops). There are tutorials on how to do this.

When you have the game copied onto your USB (using the Wii), plug it into the computer and run WBFS Manager. Load the drive. It will already be formatted since you had used the Wii to copy the game in the first place. Click on extract ISO from the drive. This is the only way I found that will give you a working ISO. This also will technically enable you to make unlimited backup copies of any game you want, for a one-time payment of however much the game costs.

Then, open the ISO with Trucha. Extract a copy of the original common_level_temp_mp.ff and zombie files, save them in a folder (or just copy the whole thing). Now, you can proceed to replace the files with any mods you wish and still have a backup of the original game.

Format the drive using WBFS, then add the modded ISO file.

Run the game using a USB Loader in the Homebrew Channel. 224-m Load and Ocarina codes OFF.

Done.

16Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 10/3/2016, 6:01 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
@H3ROBigG

I've never had any problems playing ISOs or WBFS files. So, I have to disagree when you say that 99% of them are bullshit. I've downloaded over 100 of them... literally, albeit most of them were used in Dolphin. But if an emulator can play it, so can a USB Loader, because it's the exact same thing.

Also, anti-piracy companies see burning a copy of a game as piracy. You're taking content that doesn't belong to you and doing with it as you please. But then again, nobody ever gets caught for doing that kind of shit anyways.

Another thing: She said she's having a problem with it freezing at 4%. All you did was tell her the steps that everybody takes, not how to fix the freezing issue. Neutral


_________________
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Simple10

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 12073310

17Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 10/3/2016, 8:10 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
make sure the hash etc is calculated its important or it will freeze... use wii back up manager its the best tool to use for this.

18Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 10/3/2016, 8:16 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
@DeluxeBatman

What do you mean by "calculate hash?" Do you mean compare it to the program's knowledge of what the ISO's hash should be to the actual disc copy? If so, I doubt doing this will prevent it from freezing, unless that's how you fixed the freezing problem. I've never had any problems with ISO or WBFS files, so I wouldn't know. Neutral


_________________
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Simple10

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 12073310

19Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 11/5/2016, 1:01 pm

sorrina

sorrina
Damn...it's been a while, BWH. I haven't been on my Wii in god knows how long.

I did manage to get modded names, however, still struggling with getting a mod menu. Once I get this damn Dish installed on my house, I'll have internet. Then, I'll be able to actually do some things.


_________________
~私は戦争のない世界を夢見ます~
x Graphics editor
x Pure aesthetics
x Blackiz Soshi (YouTube)
戦~飢饉
x Kpop
~私は飢餓のない世界を夢見ます~

Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Tumblr_ma7i1cusEu1rfzwwpo1_500Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238531Trying to ISO mod Black Ops E5238489
Taeyeon~:
Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 0ZfYoA2L7p5LFFgb_V1ya4wjO5U@200x200

20Trying to ISO mod Black Ops Empty Re: Trying to ISO mod Black Ops 11/6/2016, 6:18 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
shitnbitch@BWH wrote:@DeluxeBatman

What do you mean by "calculate hash?" Do you mean compare it to the program's knowledge of what the ISO's hash should be to the actual disc copy? If so, I doubt doing this will prevent it from freezing, unless that's how you fixed the freezing problem. I've never had any problems with ISO or WBFS files, so I wouldn't know.  Neutral

Calculating the MD5 of the file because my USB Loader GX does not do it for you, you gotta use Wii Backup manager to calculate it. If it's not calculated then it will freeze when trying to transfer

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum