BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made a NEW YouTube Account!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! 2/12/2013, 7:09 pm

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Hey guys, i just made a new YouTube account for reaching 100 posts Cool MY account is called
xSwifTeXwiimods
https://www.youtube.com/user/xSwifTeXwiimods

Umm... i need idea of making videos...
If its possible, can i take someone's video and post it on my account but then giving them a FULL credit and codes???
I made an account because i just wanted to make this website more famous and more members would come in... beer
Would someone help me with making videos or any ideas???

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You could make videos about some codes from here and direct people here if they wanted them. Or something like that... Wink

3Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty Re: Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! 2/13/2013, 11:35 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

xSwifTeX wrote:If its possible, can i take someone's video and post it on my account but then giving them a FULL credit and codes?

That's exactly what I did with Seth's videos on Dailymotion and some f*cking n00b(s) flagged the videos as copyright infringement probably because they thought that I was trying to steal his videos.

I think I already told you that in another thread though.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

dailymotion? you mean youtube?

@shitnbitch

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No, I mean I downloaded some of your videos from YouTube and I uploaded them to Dailymotion to advertise the site and your codes and some fag flagged the videos, including some old music videos that I downloaded from YouTube and uploaded to Dailymotion.

http://prntscr.com/so2xb

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

shitnbitch wrote:
xSwifTeX wrote:If its possible, can i take someone's video and post it on my account but then giving them a FULL credit and codes?

That's exactly what I did with Seth's videos on Dailymotion and some f*cking n00b(s) flagged the videos as copyright infringement probably because they thought that I was trying to steal his videos.

I think I already told you that in another thread though.
Yeah, you told me in another thread, but idunno, it might be different to dailymotion?? Question

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You could make videos about some codes from here and direct people here if they wanted them. Or something like that... Wink

Haha, Nice idea man, I'll try Cool
Bully, Do u have like a cool intro that i can use abit??? cus i have like a really crap intros and it wont be that good Crying or Very sad
Thx man, peace

8Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty Re: Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! 2/13/2013, 10:28 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Try to download intro templates specifically for your editing software if you don´t make your own.

The point is to modify the template to fit your needs. Such as putting your name and slogan or something.

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Try to download intro templates specifically for your editing software if you don´t make your own.

The point is to modify the template to fit your needs. Such as putting your name and slogan or something.

I cant even use templates and edit it cus i dont have a good computer and it dosent even support that unfortunatelly Evil or Very Mad

10Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty Re: Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! 2/14/2013, 11:14 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It works on any computer... how are you going to make videos then?
Rendering them takes a lot more cpu power than editing.

11Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! Empty Re: Made a NEW YouTube Account!!! 2/15/2013, 12:53 am

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It works on any computer... how are you going to make videos then?
Rendering them takes a lot more cpu power than editing.

I will be start making videos once i get every stuff ready, like intros and yeah....
I might just use my old intro... Cool
Oh yeah, bully, you know the intro u used??
Like the 20th video of u made???? I forgot what it was but im gonna use that intro Wink
Its a pretty famous intro, so you will notice when i upload it
Man, i need windows 7 soooo bad so i can even make montages for black ops 2 Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum