BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
account hop (REQUEST) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
account hop (REQUEST) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
account hop (REQUEST) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
account hop (REQUEST) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
account hop (REQUEST) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
account hop (REQUEST) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
account hop (REQUEST) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
account hop (REQUEST) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
account hop (REQUEST) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
account hop (REQUEST) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

account hop (REQUEST)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 2:04 am

Hacker201

Hacker201

READ THIS READ THIS!!!!!

okay, so i know account hop is not supported here because to many people use them to ban accounts, is there any way to make it, but add on to it? make it so the acc hop automatically ranks up the person ( account hop and promo code in one code ) and make it so if you have the account hop+promo code on you cant use any other codes with it ( if you put on that code and another code it would make it freeze the wii)

any way to make this?

2Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 6:06 am

Sharky124

Sharky124

All you need is ally hop, and use Infinite Cod Points, Level 50 (and a Prestige if you want) and the must have and automatic activater on them (201D6324 FFFFFFFA) And add no more codes. That's all I can think of.

3Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 7:11 am

Hacker201

Hacker201

yeah well reread my topic and ull see why im so picky with it. Bully doesnt support account hopping because so many ppl use them to demote and ban people, where as if the hop code has those two other parts ( promo code and freeze wii if any other hacks are on the sd card. ) then bully then would have made sure his hack didnt let people ban and demote ppl.

4Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 2:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I can't make it so that no other codes can be used most likely.

5Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 5:29 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

If you want a sure way to rank someone up all you need is a level modifier set to 50 a prestige modifier set to 15 or whatever prestige they want and a account hop code. I'll post all those exceot for the account hop in the thread for you tomorrow. Also it's not possible to ban on the Wii. It's possible to freeze Ally List, Recent Players, Text Messages and Custom Classes. However all you need to do for the classes is just use Bully's program and look at them in game only for the first time it will fix the freeze. The others however you can't really do much except counter act the code they used. The Clear All Ally's code will be set to the max allong with the Clear Text Messages code abd the Clear Recent Players code. All you need to do is use the code with it's orginal values jump in a match so your profile saves to the server and bam it's fixed. I've been doing it for people ever since DARK-ASTROSKID found out how to change code values and fucked up his account multiple times in the procese xD. Funny stuff funny stuffff xD.

6Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 9:29 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:I've been doing it for people ever since DARK-ASTROSKID found out how to change code values and fucked up his account multiple times in the procese xD. Funny stuff funny stuffff xD.
Omg, I'm almost impressed of this skid actually getting something done by himself xD

7Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 10:25 pm

Hacker201

Hacker201

alright thanks ^^ could you pm the acc hop? i swear i wont give it out to anyone. everyone is bugging me to rank them up lol, i found one but it dont seem to work xD

8Question Re: account hop (REQUEST) 1/3/2015, 11:06 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hacker201 wrote:alright thanks ^^ could you pm the acc hop? i swear i wont give it out to anyone. everyone is bugging me to rank them up lol, i found one but it dont seem to work xD
No.

Solution:
People hack their own Wiis and do whatever they want

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum