BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
No Disconnect Code? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
No Disconnect Code? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
No Disconnect Code? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
No Disconnect Code? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
No Disconnect Code? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
No Disconnect Code? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
No Disconnect Code? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
No Disconnect Code? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
No Disconnect Code? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
No Disconnect Code? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Disconnect Code?

+2
juan112
Muwai
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1No Disconnect Code? Empty No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 10:12 am

Muwai

Muwai

I saw the video on Bullywiihacks YouTube channel but he didn't release the code. Does anyone know the code for PAL?

2No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 10:13 am

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Muwai wrote:I saw the video on Bullywiihacks YouTube channel but he didn't release the code. Does anyone know the code for PAL?
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t2197-mkwii-no-disconnect-code

Last edited by juan112 on 5/2/2013, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

3No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 10:19 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully's still making it, he said every time he goes into a new match the address changes. But i'm pretty sure he'll find a way.

4No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 2:14 pm

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

be patient because isn't ready for releasing!

NO ONE except for bully, has created such a code!!!
there are some stupid ignorants saying yes but they're lying

so I recommend you to stop looking for because you will not find it Twisted Evil

just be patient exdee!

5No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 4:19 pm

Not True At all.

6No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 4:32 pm

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

tracefox wrote:Not True At all.

aahh right! you've created a No DC code too, right????

but you never released it!

well, I think that bully's is going to be more complete than yours....because there are many ways to get DC.
your code may prevents the DC from some ways but not at all.

7No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 5:00 pm

The one both geeh and I made actually prevents mostly all the dc withen the game. We chose not to release it long ago. Simple enough.

8No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/2/2013, 5:41 pm

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

LOL!
both of you tried to achieve such a code but was not released because they did not succeed.

the best codes are expected from the best creators, not from "14 year-old fans"....so, enjoy your "invisible" code =)

9No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 1:23 am

Thats a real shame on how foolish and ignorant you seem. You really think age matters when it comes to knowledge, how stupid can you possibly be? XD

10No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 1:29 am

You seem to speak more childish than of your age, recomend you to stop trying to talk for me, and talk for yourself. We chose not to release because we didnt want to. As i said before. Besides, who are you to determine what we can or can not do?

Your Nobody. Wink

11No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 2:16 am

Hack4Fun

Hack4Fun

Haha the code is already done. This is all I say Razz . Be patient and like Bully's Video. If many people like it he will release it. He do this everytime, don't he?

12No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 5:32 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Geeh,
if you never prove nobody believes it.

Either you do it soon by recording a video or I´ll be the only one credited and you´ll be forgotten as having made this useful but not ruinous code. Wink

As soon as my code is out, you look like a dumbass for still saying you made it. Just telling you. Last chance now.

Alternatively, send me a PM with details on the code and if I consider it as legit I´ll also let everyone know that you really made it but never decided to release when I do.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 5/3/2013, 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total

13No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 5:35 am

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Geeh,
if you never prove nobody believes it.

Either you do it soon by recording a video or I´ll be the only one credited and you´ll be forgotten as having made this useful but not ruinous code. Wink

As soon as my code is out, you look like a dumbass for still saying you made it. Just telling you. Last chance now.

Alternatively, send me a PM with details on the code and I´ll also let everyone know that you really made it but never decided to release when I do.
I agree with that Very Happy

14No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 6:11 am

Dont be a Fool im not geeh. Im trace, aka MrEvil. And only people like you see us as some fools, when most others know of the skills we have to craft such a code. Before we have showed you proof that we can make such codes, yet, you ask for more.

I wonder why is this, as your not the only one capable of doing such a thing. As all most others i know of, believe me due to experience with just playing agianst me on the game. But if you so insist, i guess I will Make you a little video when i get home. It will be posted here.

15No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 6:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

People who I know they are really good don´t believe you either due to a lack of proof. XeR, Anarion and others. They count and not the bunch of n00bs you may refer to. Wink

Just do in a public match standing still until the race is completed. Preferably long tracks.

If you have nothing to hide it shouldn´t be an issue for you to make this video I guess.

16No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 6:25 am

Well, excuse me, but We Honestly don't care what or how people think about us. We, anyway, have a nice word from a very good coder, that of course, is not a n00b. His name is Chadderz. Do You know him? Not to put anyone in, you asked for proof, he saw how we work.

17No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 6:28 am

By the way, calling people n00bs is not a good way to help them understand stuff. We try to share our knowledge. "Share is progress"

18No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 6:59 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

tracefox wrote:By the way, calling people n00bs is not a good way to help them understand stuff. We try to share our knowledge. "Share is progress"
YOU telling me that?

Ever seen my tutorials in written and video form? Look at yourself keeping everything secret while I release many codes.
Nevermind. No Disconnect Code? 1686554631

Remember doing the video on no disconnect. Not just for me but for a few others also. It´s the whole point after all you hijacked and posted how wrong CH90 was with saying that I was the only one who made no dc.

19No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 9:53 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Rolling Eyes , I can easily notice that you're a creep and ass-kisser, you think as you grow....writing comment after comment like a desperate child, who just wants attention(he/she can't use the features of a forum properly) because you known that we know the truth about that code.

We try to share our knowledge. "Share is progress"????????????
come on! you don't even know what you're writing, your goal doesn't make any sense with what you are..

ok I will not pay attention to you anymore because I do not want to downgrade me to fight with a 14 years old little child, would be like an ant crush

lol, you are so immature that I'm sure that your going to reply angry again Wink

aahh btw, if you think that age does not matter for knowledge, then you leave kindergarten and try to get a great job with that age.... or better try at NASA, maybe you can be useful as a test monkey

20No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 9:57 am

Hack4Fun

Hack4Fun

Haha I didn't say that I've made the code. You have given it to me lmao2

21No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 10:00 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Hack4Fun wrote:Haha I didn't say that I've made the code. You have given it to me lmao2
Now you should understand Razz

LOL! I wrote all that for "trace"

You stay peaceful Very Happy
exdee!

22No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 10:02 am

Hack4Fun

Hack4Fun

Haha Smile
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I was the only one who made no dc.

Right Very Happy He's not even a hacker lol.

Edit:
Well, just be patient. It happends too often that others can't await it. It's comprehensible but asking again and again don't gives you the code earlier. Smile

23No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 11:30 am

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

@tracefox
I think CH90 has more experience than you Wink

24No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 11:37 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

juan112 wrote:@tracefox
I think CH90 has more experience than you Wink
maybe isn't that much with coding, but yeah, I have it with telling the truth and acknowledging my mistakes No

25No Disconnect Code? Empty Re: No Disconnect Code? 5/3/2013, 3:03 pm

Here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum