BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REQUEST]Someone could give me an aimbot for the ccp [SC7E52]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eLDiego45

eLDiego45

Hi I have been looking for a long time, a classic controller pro aimbot but all I managed not served me, i searched in the forum for an aimbot, i found one, but i dont know if it is for the wii mote o for the ccp if anybody can give a code i will thank you Very Happy 

PD: Sorry for my bad language i dont speak english usually
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-eLDiego
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There isn't one that's as good as the wii remote one.

eLDiego45

eLDiego45

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:There isn't one that's as good as the wii remote one.
But look this

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Really?
He edited like after every 4 kills and took his time to aim down the sights and move the crosshair towards the person.

Triggerbot shoots when his crosshair is on an enemy. That's all it is.

BooM made triggerbot, metasmash highlight and crimson nothing.

The end.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/9/2013, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

eLDiego45

eLDiego45

Sorry mate did not know thanks for your recommendation anyway, I will use your aimbot.Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's wii remote only though... if you run CCP definitely take triggerbot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum