BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name

+2
TGF313
Bully@WiiPlaza
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/29/2013, 10:15 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y022AM_Mb0Q
I had some fun using this. People were surprised when they saw me typing the name. I also put some bullshit and curse words. exdee!

2MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/29/2013, 10:24 am

TGF313

TGF313

when realese

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Didn't Welohabi already make this?

Text Message = Your Name [Welohabi]
2820236A XXXXXXXX
80000000 80248418
8A00180F 00A07C0C
E0000000 80008000

TGF313

TGF313

TheDetonator wrote:Didn't Welohabi already make this?

2820236A XXXXXXXX
80000000 80248418
8A00180F 00A07C0C
E0000000 80008000

does this work wii mote only or ccp?

xBOSSx420

xBOSSx420

You can change the activator line to make it work for ccp

replace 2820236A with 282023CA

6MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/29/2013, 10:24 pm

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

You used one of my codes for once? Razz

Or you made this also.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I forgot about your code but seeing it now... it's garbage. Tested & NOT working, Welohabi. Sad 

You need the text message pointer which I got. So yeah. I made it work 100%. Wink

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t2828-text-message-to-name#16448

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

My code works fine, I have used and seen several others use it with out a problem.

Why did you delete it so suddenly? What problems where you having with it?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Big problems.
It was putting random shit in the name.
Face it, the address location changes after pretty much every letter you type which is really bad...

I'll clean up the sections a little bit also. Just definite working codes.
You know, I like order. I also take down my codes often if I notice there's something wrong.

10MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 6:33 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Shocked 

That is the way I intended the code to work. You would have known that if you would have taken the time to read the instructions on the code. Rolling Eyes 

It will only copy the text msg -> name when you are on the text edit/view screen.(If i remember correctly, you deleted the post...)

If used elsewhere in the game, it will give weird results but do no harm, and it also clearly stated that.

In conclusion, your new code is great, but mine wasn't broken. Please don't delete my code just because you made one that is an alternative to it.

11MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 6:34 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I read the instructions but it didn't even work at all copying what I type. Look, there's no point then. It deserves to be gone.

It's only moved to the basket anyways, it can be returned. I never really just delete things. Who knows...

12MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 6:39 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

2820236A XXXXXXXX
80000000 80248418
8A00180F 00A07C0C
E0000000 80008000
*Press Your buttons to change your name to whatever is written in the text message box*
*(after editing without sending the text or when reading ally text)*
*Will change your name to strange things if used elsewhere in the game*

13MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 6:48 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Rolling Eyes

I told you already I knew that but it wasn't even the case.
The address is dynamic, you can't just take the one which worked once especially when it changes on typing more / less.

There is no reason at all to prefer your flawed code, really. I save people from taking broken codes. Mine can also apply the name when you press a button only and even outside the editor instead of writing garbage to the name.

14MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 7:29 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I never had a problem getting it to work, and I know several others who also used it.

I think you just prefer your code because you made it. That's fine, but stop saying mine is broken. It works fine if you use it correctly. Maybe it just doesn't work on your PAL version.

Just because you don't like how it works does not make it a bad code.

15MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 8:12 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

So...whats the "new updated" text message to name code do that the old one didnt do now? And you cant use it with name togglers? =/

16MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 8:54 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

The new code will update while you type it in the box, or it can update when you press the button. It works without having to be in the text message screen.

17MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 9:02 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Mine is correctly made and yours not, that's all. Not an alternative or the same.

Wrong address. 80248418? *cough*

So, do I need a proof video that the code is crap or not? I don't want to but if you keep being stubborn and people not getting it...

18MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 8/30/2013, 4:27 pm

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Are you trying to use it in a match? It wasn't made to be used during a match, it only changes the lobby name not the in match name. I will re-install my USB gecko drivers tomorrow, and check myself. I also have some other cool codes to release if I ever get around to it.

Not much time to do anything when you work 40+ hours a week.

[LKWP]FALADOR

Omg Too funny lol

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Nice video bully, I like how you forced my code to fail by typing in more that the possible amount of characters in the name. I will say this one last time, My code works perfectly fine if YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. That does not consist of typing in a zillion "2's" or anything else you did to claim my code was "broken".

The fact that you went full retard over this situation make me lose a ton of respect for you Bully.
I don't have time to worry about numbers on a video game or another humans inability to admit fault.

All this happened because you think ALL of your codes are superior to others. Stop being so selfish and grow up.

During my time here I can easily see why WIIPLAZA has a horrible reputation. Seth has ran off many of our members simply because he is an adolescent asshole with a minority complex. Yet, you never stand up and do anything about it, Bully. Instead you just let it happen like a pussy cat hiding under the bed.

In conclusion, I no longer want to be a part of BullyWiiHacks if these things are just going to continue happening. None of this should have been necessary.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The so called "bad" reputation came from stupid code leaker kids that get butthurt since I don't like them to leak or steal credits on my codes, that's all. Everyone else likes us besides "legit" players that feel disturbed obviously.

When Seth messed up a few times I was doing something. Second chance for banned people, trying to get trouble solved and more. I even demoted him for once but I just couldn't keep it. I'm friends with him for like 4 years and won't let it break just like so.

Also you just started to get mad because you couldn't stand your code being "outclassed" or whatever. What irritated me was your ignorance in this topic, telling me 3 times that I didn't understand the code / read the description of it and saying that I used your code in the video even though yours couldn't do that.

How are you not able to see the advantage in my code though? It isn't even opinion-based. Your code is shorter, but has no other advantage.

I'm not saying my codes are the best ever, it's just factually better in this case. If you had made it instead I'd agree that yours is better no doubt. What's just wrong with you?

So I showed flaw in your code. It's what you wanted to know and I did exploit it for everyone who asked. Now that you see it's true you're miffed? Neutral 

I saved YOUR time in looking at it, also taking the time typing all this. Shocked

22MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name Empty Re: MW3 Wii Text Message -> Name 9/2/2013, 10:27 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I never said my code was better. I simply said it was NOT BROKEN. No maybe it isn't n00b proof. But neither are many other codes.

Your code is obviously better, that is not my argument. I never said it was a bad code. I never claimed anything like that.

My only argument was that:

My code is not "broken", the flaws you showed are flaws of the user. That is the design of the code, not a flaw in my eyes.

[LKWP]FALADOR

Unfortunately I have to say Welohabi's code is better because it can be used with a whole lot of other great codes unlike bully's if you use another F6 command it usually freezes. I am not sure though because I use CFG booter
Razz 

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wtf are you talking about?
F6 commands don't exist and it wouldn't freeze either if it was a proper F6 code.

This topic is done since there are now both codes available.
Everyone happy. flower 

Closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum