BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Message to Everyone! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Message to Everyone! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Message to Everyone! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Message to Everyone! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Message to Everyone! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Message to Everyone! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Message to Everyone! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Message to Everyone! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Message to Everyone! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Message to Everyone! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to Everyone!

+3
TheAvenger
SnB@BWH
Shadow@BWH
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message to Everyone! Empty Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 2:45 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

This is a message to all the skids who are asking me about my personal info with all the fake profiles you are making. I don't have a Kik I don't have a Skype I don't have a Facebook. You can only reach me on the site. Okay? Get that through your damn heads. If you have a question ask it on here. For every account that messages asking some dumbass question about any info on me I will pull your shit and Dox you. So for all of the idiots out there keep that in mind. The reason why I know your fake is because you ask me about my info and when I tell you I don't have any you are never heard from or on the site again. If you think a proxy or as the biggest fucking idiot on the planet would use, a VPN It takes 10 seconds to decode a proxy and 20 to break through a VPN. So you have a choice stop being a fucking idiot or have all your info leaked on the net Razz Thank you for your time have a nice day Very Happy

2Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 5:02 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Was one of them xApollox420? He asked me if I had a Kik or Skype and I just think he wants to get my info. I bet yea anything it's that Anonyfag skid.

3Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 6:38 am

TheAvenger

TheAvenger

Hmm this happens alot . they probaly make fake profiles on PSN and Xbox Live. Skydoesminecraft Xbox name is clever bcuz no one wud think its him.

4Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 6:45 am

TheAvenger

TheAvenger

well u know what they say. Never give your details to strangers lol

5Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 6:59 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

It's been 4 accounts so far that have all asked me to message them on FB or on kik or skype and just never reply or post on the site. Hell after I tell them that there on one other time to check the messages and that it after that I never see them on here again.

6Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 7:19 am

TheAvenger

TheAvenger

Shadow@BWH wrote:It's been 4 accounts so far that have all asked me to message them on FB or on kik or skype and just never reply or post on the site. Hell after I tell them that there on one other time to check the messages and that it after that I never see them on here again.
Just dont tell anyone you account names. Make a different username in game or sites so no one bugs you.

7Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 7:57 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Some fucker on here asked me for my address before through kik. He said he wanted to send me his wii codes. I'm like, are you fucking joking? I wouldn't want your crusty ass codes and if i did, i would just ask you to email them to me.

8Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 8:02 am

TheAvenger

TheAvenger

Yeah i wud tell em 2 email btw theres a email hacktool so dnt giv ur email to those kids

9Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 12:54 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Most of them can't do shit anyways, all the skids think their l337 because they can spend their parents money and buy a booter that someone else made. And when they hit people offline, they think their a hacker. Not that fucking hard to do fucktards.

10Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 3:09 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

XD Its dark astrofag all over again. XD You know the night my gf smashed my Wii is the night Nero and I hopped that fag for hours xD. Everyone in that lobby knew where I live (Cali) and that idiot was still arguing about it cause he has my VPN Address which is in Maine. Really everyone is telling you I live in Cali people who I have known for years not to mention I dated one of Neros close friends in San Francisco xD. Then he said "So if I were to hit your ip you wouldn't go offline" Thats right fuck tard xD Then after the threat he says he has to wait for one of his "friends" to get on and he will do it xD. All in all all this fuck tard can do is copy and paste codes I meN we have seen his attempts at just DVARs xD. Dude can't even do that correctly And he's a terrible actress xD.

11Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 4:08 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Shadow@BWH wrote:You know the night my gf smashed my Wii is the night Nero and I hopped that fag for hours xD.

o.O Shocked Shocked

12Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 6:47 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

LMFAO . they are too scared to ask me because they know I will fuck them up on the spot.

13Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 8:45 pm

Gold Sonic

Gold Sonic

I use to have youtube and this use to happen a lot. I just deactivated myutube

14Message to Everyone! Empty Re: Message to Everyone! 4/16/2015, 10:15 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:Some fucker on here asked me for my address before through kik. He said he wanted to send me his wii codes. I'm like, are you fucking joking? I wouldn't want your crusty ass codes and if i did, i would just ask you to email them to me.
C'mon man, he just wanted to send you letter with all of his l33t-stacked codes printed out on paper.
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum