BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help with this please :) Porting NTSCU to NTSCJ

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dr.Emuler

Dr.Emuler
Code Porter

Hi!! first english is not my native language, so please be kind me!

Im not using translator! my english is bad !! sorry!

Really im new in this, but im pretty interested on port it, i know i cant take credits just for port, but im pretty interested on all versions of my favorite games have the same codes, and i wanna sahre it

Im working on port codes to PAL version of RESIDENT EVIL ARCHIVES cuz therese not much codes for it!

Well ive been researching about port codes and ive been succed at least NTSC to PAL.
Now i wanna port codes from NTSCJ to NTSCU or PAL ive been do all ok! but the codes dont works!!

Im gonna explain better

NTSC TO PAL

ADRESS A
04362110 NTSC

ADRESS B
04401890 PAL

OFFSET
FFF60880

So this work good and letme convert almost all codes! and make it work.

NTSCU TO NTSCJAP
ADRESS A
02356FCE

ADRESS B
02354B4E

OFFSET

This DONT WORKS and ive try with various codes and giveme the same OFFSET 2480, so what i can do? probably JAP ports needs something else??

Ive been try with Delta tool, and i wanna try with mario kart wii tool, but the stuff here is there not available a RAW dump of the JAP game... And the game is not availble to download i cant found it!

can somone helpme here please!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You need a few jap codes and the same ones in ntsc-u or whatever to find a possible offset to use for more codes. RAM dumps of 2 regions are also good enough usually.

Dr.Emuler

Dr.Emuler
Code Porter

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You need a few jap codes and the same ones in ntsc-u or whatever to find a possible offset to use for more codes. RAM dumps of 2 regions are also good enough usually.
I tried! but not work :/

i try with these

JAP
Inf health
02354B4E 00000578

NTSC
Inf health
023F674E 00000578

but dont works...

ive try with these too

Walk walls

JAP
0244D748 00000000

NTSC
0459E828 00000000

Of course the adresses not are similar.

Speed up
JAP
0444D708 40800000

NTSC
0450E7E8 40800000

The offset here is C10E0

Im tryng but dont works!! i try to port it directly PAL to JAP but i cant too... im doing something wrong?

About RAM dumps, for me is not possible! i cant get a virtual o physycal copy of JAP version i cant find it in internet!!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Really weird, it looks completely different and not like a ported code.
It's impossible that way.

Dr.Emuler

Dr.Emuler
Code Porter

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Really weird, it looks completely different and not like a ported code.
It's impossible that way.
Probably my porter EXE was bad or something like that!
Im using Delta Maker 2.19
and i think works cuz i can port NTSC code to PAL code.

So, probably i need to do it manually but unafortunateley i dont know how, ive been reading  tutorials, but i cant read any tut for wii, and i dont get it clearly, can u show me how? with something simple please.
for example porting these JAP codes

Inf Ink ribbon JAP
0410F0D4 B0643B64

Inf life JAP
02354B4E 00000578

i think are simple codes, and the JP list are really short! probably if you show me one time, i can do it!

thanks in advance to reply.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The code pages are all completely different and no RAM dumps Sad

Dr.Emuler

Dr.Emuler
Code Porter

im afraid about that, i get various codes similar NTSC and JAP but all giveme 2480 as OFFSET, anyway probably codes cant be ported or something like that!!

I have another doubt, i see Game Cube RE game codes and i read that somone can port GC RE codes to Wii RE codes is that possible? is the same  way to do it??

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If the games are very similar it's possible to port the same way as with different regions usually.

Dr.Emuler

Dr.Emuler
Code Porter

Thanks for all help really was an n00b mistake by myself .... -.- im SUBSTRACTING adresses instead ADDING!!! so i can port some codes actually :)the offset is FFFFDB80 and thats why you look weird my last offset!

Now i have a new question!!!

Ive been reading one guy can port RE NGC codes to RE WII codes how can do that? ive been resereaching but i can get an offset!

Look at this

THIS IS A NGC NTSC CODE
ALL FILES
041F3B40 FFFFFFFF

THIS IS A WII NTSC  CODE
2A3F90F8 00000001
0440185C FFFFFFFF

I can get the offsets oc course... but look this another example!

WII NTSC
all items in crate
2835702A 00000000
08357028 00FF0001
20D00004 00000001
E0000000 80008000

NGC NTSC
All items in crate
081F1200 00FF0001
20820001 00000001

(I know some lines represents activators and end of codes)

Offsets are not the same!

BTW! I port ur JAR apps into EXE can i publish it here!?
how can post my own codes?

Dr.Emuler

Dr.Emuler
Code Porter

sorry about repost! i make my own NGC PAL and NWii PAL ram dumps of my games, but actually i dont know what i have to do with it! i try to use MK Wii to load ram dumps and port codes but dont work! i try to do it manually but every adress that ive found return 0000000 vaules.... im pretty confused about this... thanks in advance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum