BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014)

+17
Pigeon_Roux
BannerBomb
VenomZ
[LKWP]FALADOR
Modder~kid@BWH
SnB@BWH
xMiami
TheD3mon
CH90
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
Drybones3363
Flugel~NL
TheDetonator
Reclaimer Shawn
S@W
Bully@WiiPlaza
Dejavu1999
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

First topic message reminder :

I was sitting at my desk, when I saw a blue light on my Wii's disc drive. I turned on my Wii and read the announcement from Nintendo, and they're shutting down the online servers. I couldn't believe it so I went to the nintendo website and checked to see if any CoD games are on there, turns out that every CoD game on Wii is being shut down. Do they even realize that people still play or what?

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Ya i let my sea turtles go free  What a Face  and who knows how long the wii-u will last lmfao

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

hahahaha, well, at the moment I am just happy with that good idea, imagination and technology devoted to the Gamepad and the synchronization between itself and games.

I've only played COD ghost and the new super mario/luigi u (or whatever the title) and I don't complain, maybe I'm not so fussy but definitely many users will be forced to switch to this console because of this shutdown, of course, if they are nintendo fans stupid2

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

TheD3mon wrote:Cod servers are going back to Activision and they plan to do one of two things.

1. Patch everything, add map packs ect so that they can make a profit.
2. Shut down Cod servers for Nintendo because there is Ø profit to be made. (And they have to pay money to keep there servers online.)

So in the end what do you think is the most logical choice.?

Does this mean in Activision gets a hold of the servers all of our hacking days are over?

I don't see why the hell Treyarch can't make a simple debugger trigger script or whatnot that reboots your Wii after connecting online or even offline, since there's a bypass F6 code for going online without receiving the 20109 error. I guess that's Treyarch's way of stopping hackers... Rolling Eyes LMFAO! I tried hacking Back To The Future: The Game because I could only find a RAM dump for the game and no codes. So, as soon as I start any given episode, my Wii reboots. No wonder. lol A simple Point 'N' Click adventure game that has barely anything to hack has that much security, but a huge ass online game has next to nothing in security! Like, WTF?! Is it that hard to patch, Treyarch? Rolling Eyes

xMiami

xMiami

Wtf is the online servers shut down ? Haha i dont care cause i play ps4

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Then why the hell did you sign up to this site, just to post that?! Did you not read the domain name? "BullyWiiHacks"

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

xMiami wrote:Wtf is the online servers shut down ? Haha i dont care cause i play ps4

Haha that's cool i dont give a shit

TheD3mon

TheD3mon
Credit Stealer
Credit Stealer

xMiami wrote:Wtf is the online servers shut down ? Haha i dont care cause i play ps4

That moment idiots sign up on a website dedicated about the wii and then says stuff like this. "Galf Clap"

Pwned

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:Wow,so this petition actually did help to a certain amount. Amazingly for us,all Call of Duty Games are no longer effected,so we can at least continue to make codes for Call Of Duty games! Back to work for me I guess!
 WAIT CALL OF DUTY IS SAVED??!?!?!??!?!?! 
Surprised   PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL  
cuz i looked at the server shut down link and it stil sas call of duty is being shut down  Embarassed
https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/gameslist/games-wifi.jsp

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There's two links! I think this is the more up-to-date one.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/vyWpoM6CBIe6FjW8NIY7bvzOrgBURhzw
------------------------------------
EDIT:

Was posted on March 23 2014 at exactly 8:26:26 PM

Was posted on March 24 2014 at exactly 12:44:58 AM

You tell me if Call of Duty is staying online or not...

Last edited by shitnbitch on 3/23/2014, 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found the actual link!)

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 2 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch wrote:There's two links! I think this is the more up-to-date one.

------------------------------------
EDIT:

Was posted on March 23 2014 at exactly 8:26:26 PM

Was posted on March 24 2014 at exactly 12:44:58 AM

You tell me if Call of Duty is staying online or not...

HolY SH!T YESSSSSSS im so happy right now  rap   beer   yay

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Why are you happy if Call of Duty is going offline? Everyone codes Call of Duty!

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

He was happy because based on the first link,Call Of Duty will stay alive a little longer.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Based on dates, all games going offline is the newest information then Neutral

[LKWP]FALADOR

The day that the Wii Cod servers shut down is the day that the ps3, and xbox 360 cod servers shutdown.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Why the other platforms too? Link?

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:The day that the Wii Cod servers shut down is the day that the ps3, and xbox 360 cod servers shutdown.
Wait what?

xbox COD is going to be shut down?  Neutral 

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I highly doubt that they'll shutdown the PS3 CoD servers shortly after they released a few CoD games, such as Black Ops 2, Ghosts and that other one. And they won't shutdown the Xbox360 servers for a very long time because you have to pay to go online. It sucks to be someone who only owns an Xbox360. xD

[LKWP]FALADOR

Modder~Kid wrote:
[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:The day that the Wii Cod servers shut down is the day that the ps3, and xbox 360 cod servers shutdown.
 Wait what?

xbox COD is going to be shut down?   Neutral 
No they are not going down for a while. The expression I used means Cod Wii servers are not going down for quite a while.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

lol  Text is sometimes too confusing to fully understand. You can never know 100% what someone is actually saying.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

It was sort of a Hyperbole kind of thing. Sort of like the statement "When Hell Turns Cold" or "When Pigs Fly".

Bean jr. has been busy  Very Happy   we may have our own servers if we can get some more help   Twisted Evil  please follow the video link  .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKuPPBlh2iE

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

pinkyandbrain wrote:Bean jr. has been busy  Very Happy   we may have our own servers if we can get some more help   Twisted Evil  please follow the video link  .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKuPPBlh2iE

Servers with blackjack and hookers.

VenomZ

VenomZ

The reason why there shutting it down maybe is because of you hackers but I have no problem with hackers

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It could actually be for a number of reasons. I think they just want more money, so they're trying to get people to buy a 3DS or a Wii U. Almost everyone uses a Wii to play online and if you can't play online with the console you got what are you most likely going to end up doing...? Exactly!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum