BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar?

+3
OnlyJustinn
Bully@WiiPlaza
SnB@BWH
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

So, what do you guys think about my avatar and signature? As you might be able to tell, I'm obessed with guns, nukes, gore, people getting slaughtered / blown up and whatnot.

Also, check out this awesome video! It's from a movie, but still, it's pretty damn awesome!  xD  Twisted Evil  ulol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0hfVggSNI

Thoughts About My Signature / Avatar? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, is it typically American to love this?
Most CoD players are from the US and anyone can own a gun with 18.
I find it a dangerous and shitty idea to give everyone so much power because it gets people Elliott Rodgers insane ideas...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

lol  I'm Canadian not American. In the states, I know that you're allowed to have a hand gun, rifle or shotgun and there's certain regulations and whatnot. But the question is: How the hell does someone get a hold of grenades, rocket launchers, assault rifles, machine guns, sniper rifles, etc.?! That shit is military grade! Civilians are not allowed to have that shit! In Canada, the gun laws are more strict. You have to have a mental capability test and pass with more than 90% and take a gun test as well. The gun test I believe has a 75% pass mark, which I don't think is right. I believe you should have to pay to retake the test until you get 100%!

There was a 24 year old (Justin Bourque) in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada the other day that killed 3 mounties (RCMP officers) and wounded several. He had an assault rifle, grenades, hand guns, Mac 10s, sniper rifles, etc. He only killed police officers not innocent people. Apparently he had a thing against cops and on his Facebook, he posted about guns, killing people, etc. The government is going to change the laws for gun regulations because they have no idea how the hell he got a hold of weapons like that!

Right now, I'm on probation and I'm not allowed to possess a gun for at least 10 years, just because I beat the shit out of this guy at my school. I was put in the hospital (4th floor) for 2 weeks because they thought I was going to go on a rampage and kill people.  lol I would never kill anyone unless I really had to!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao, one dude sued me because I've punched him so that he had nose-bleeding / a swollen nose. He wanted 3,500 $ but I only got fined 200 by court. What a pussy xD

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

Haha, why would anyone sue for getting punched. That is just sad... Just sad...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

WTF?! xD The kid I punched didn't want me to be charged, but he called the cops. If you don't want me to be charged, then why the hell would you call the cops?! There was enough evidence for me to be charged according to the cops, so they had to charge me. The victim should have the say of what should happen to the offender! But still, I think he should've fought me instead of calling the cops.

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

With enough money or the right license, you can buy just about any weapon you've ever seen. Want to own a grenade launcher? Sure thing! As long as you're willing to fill out a ton of papers there's nothing to stop you from buying enough military hardware to overthrow a banana republic.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_18732_6-things-you-wont-believe-are-more-legal-than-marijuana_p2.html#ixzz34X3WoQeh

You are most likely to buy them at gun stores, gun shows, etc..
Inert grenades (dummy grenades, used practice grenades, etc.) aren't regulated. You can buy them cheap at any surplus store.

Empty casings from what were once live grenades seem to fall into the same category as inert grenades. These are pricy, though. You can find WWII pineapple casings on GunBroker for $100+.

To assemble a working frag grenade, you would need a filler and a fuse in addition to the casing. If you have all 3 components, even if disassembled, it would be a case of "constructive possession" and you could be nailed for an NFA violation.

You can legally buy a Barrett 50. You have to visit websites like gunbroker.com or impactguns.com
Want a true M107 go to Barret.net and go through the website.  Very Happy  Cool  Troll

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There you go, quite expensive though :3
http://www.impactguns.com/barrett-82a1-416-barrett-semi-auto-29in-black-finish-82a1416sys.aspx

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You can even build your own guns too! xD I looked up on YouTube and Google on how to make silencers, grenades, rocket launchers, medieval swords / axes and even an AK47! xD You can even make homemade weapons that actually kill people! Twisted Evil Did you know you can kill people with a balloon and a skewer (wooden stick for food)?! You take a skewer and put it in the hole of the balloon, right to the end and pull it back like a slingshot and hopefully you'll shoot some guy in the eye or in the neck! xDDDDDD It'll cost you no more than 10 cents, just to make one of them. Wink

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

@shitnbitch Haha, Your a crazy ass! I would've never thought of using a skewer and a balloon as a fucking weapon! You my friend, are very clever and smart Wink

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I actually found it on a YouTube video! Wink But thanks! Smile

Here are some cool sites I found. Twisted Evil I'm not sure if these links would be considered "illegal" in terms of the forum rules, but Bully can edit this post as he sees fit.

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/FIREARMS/
http://12160.info/group/rise-of-the-reds/page/4gun-manual-for-nearly-every-firearm-on-the-planet
http://vault.zypherion.com/
http://72.52.208.92/~gbpprorg/

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

That's some crazy stuff. Manuals for nearly every gun i
On earth? That's amazing brah. How the hell did you find that last link? It's got a bunch of useful cool things in it.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I used Google. Rolling Eyes It's the first link. Wink

https://www.google.ca/#q=homemade+weapons+pdf

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

You just made me feel like a fucking retard lol.

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

The greatest weapon of all are your HANDS!!!!!
Want to make your own bad ass gun and get it for a lot of money go here:

https://danieldefense.com/

or here:

www.ar15builder.com

beer beer beer Troll 

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I'd want a customized gun for my birthday if I were American or so, lol!

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

I'm Canadian too lol

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

I'd want one if I were American or not. xD

@xNEROx

I literally live about a 3 hour drive away from you!  Shocked

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

That's amazing, I think I would actually order a custom built one if I was old enough lol. Do you know any cool hacking sites that are just sites for server hacking and things like that?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Actually, I think it's illegal to buy guns online. I think you have to go to the gun store and show them your license, registration and all that other crap. If you buy for example, a live grenade and the seller actually ships the live grenade to you in another country or even if it's in the same country, you and the seller can consider yourselves executed! That's what they do in certain countries! You do something that they think could jeopardize national security, cause terrorism, etc. and they won't think twice about putting a hole in your head. It's not something you would want to do, trust me.

EVERYTHING that gets shipped either by plane or a ship has to go through a routine called "customs". If it doesn't pass through customs for whatever reason, you're pretty much fucked. If the contents of the package contain materials such as narcotics (drugs), explosives, guns or anything illegal, you will have SWAT and shit busting down your door, taking you in a pad locked suit and God knows what happens after that.

When I got my USB Gecko from Germany, I was worried that it wouldn't pass through customs as the Gecko itself might be a Wii hacking tool to the buyer and seller, but it could be a detonator, an explosive or whatnot to the customs officers. Just be careful what you buy online!

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

shitnbitch wrote:@Bully

I'd want one if I were American or not.  xD

@xNEROx

I literally live about a 3 hour drive away from you!   Shocked

Come and cuddle ? :$

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

xNEROx wrote:

Come and cuddle ? :$

XD Still with dem gay jokes. As for the sig I like it.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

^Yeah, I was just going to say that! That sounded pretty gay...  Shocked

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Everyone here from the east coast haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum