BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Lately, I've been seeing almost everyone on Facebook have a transparent rainbow over their profile pictures. I had to do some Googling and I found out it's because Obama legalized fag marriage in the states. All the faggots are going crazy because they can now get married legally. Rolling Eyes

This is just fucking outright retarded, wrong and utterly disgusting! People are getting more fucked in the head nowadays than ever before! I had to ban like 30% of my friends on my friends list because I don't want to be looked at as someone who supports faggots because I have friends who are faggots. No sir, fuck that shit straight to hell!

By the way, if you comment saying you support faggots or are a faggot yourself, then I have something special in store for you. Wink

So, what are your thoughts on this?

What Are Your Thoughts On The Rainbow Faggots On Facebook? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Ya ever since gay marriage got legalized, i been seeing fucking rainbows everywhere. Like fuck off, you don't see me going around telling everyone i'm straight. Now i'm a christian and i do belive marriage is between a man and a women, but then again i think that gay people are just born gay? So i don't think they can help it. Now imagine what's gonna happen when pot is legalized one day xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, this is all bullshit. Fuck all the people who think that all morally wrong or socially unaccepted things are suddenly just fine in our culture. Soon everyone does what he wants and nobody will say anything.

Even gamers are trying to get rid of their bad reputation by calling themselves "athletes" because they compete in so-called "eSports". Nice try disguising your social degenerate status but you're still a loser sitting at home playing no-skill video games instead of hanging out with friends outside. This is as far as it gets from sportive activities. lmao2

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Did you know that Robert Morris University offers league of legends as a varsity sport. Like what the actual fuck, it's really hard to play sports as you have to train to be good at them and now you're offering video games as a sport? I played basketball as a kid and because of this i made teams that pick certain players from the whole city. I can learn to play a video game in less then, what a week? And i can be a pro at it after a couple of months. I guess every single kid in the united states is a professional athlete.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum