BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
CodeStealers Database Error Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
CodeStealers Database Error Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
CodeStealers Database Error Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
CodeStealers Database Error Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
CodeStealers Database Error Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
CodeStealers Database Error Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
CodeStealers Database Error Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
CodeStealers Database Error Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
CodeStealers Database Error Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
CodeStealers Database Error Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CodeStealers Database Error

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CodeStealers Database Error Empty CodeStealers Database Error 7/22/2014, 10:44 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

CodeStealers Database Error Codest10

Hopefully that error persists, nobody needs a mirror site for Google. Troll

2CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 1:48 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Atleast they have the knowledge to make an actually forum rather than using forumotion like a little skiddie.

3CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 1:52 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

At least be right about what you say for once skid.
Their forum is vBulletin software which is a ready-to-use forum just like Forumotion.
I've seen countless forums like this so please shut up and kiss more CodeStealers ass. upat 

Just read this:
http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb5-trial/

May I quote the first sentence?
"Explore vBulletin 5 Connect's revolutionary Site Builder tools for creating a community website in minutes with no programming skill required!"

lmao2

By the way, nobody programs forums anymore these days. What exists is sufficient for most purposes.

4CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:01 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:At least be right about what you say for once skid.
Their forum is vBulletin software which is a ready-to-use forum just like Forumotion.
I've seen countless forums like this so please shut up and kiss more CodeStealers ass.  lmao2

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO, You're dumb as fuck child, VB has wayyyyyyy more shit than forumtion, i can tell that you never used anything but forumotion wow true skiddie, VB you don't just go on the website and start making forum, you actually have to get an actual web hosting and upload the file on there via an FTP, You really need to start learn about your shit before correcting people, you made yourself look stupid infront of your ass kissers, and I'm ready for the ban Smile Bully bans people when he's mad bro

5CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:02 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Lmfao i love it how he post the first half then googled VB shit and copies and paste the rest.

6CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:03 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmfao, maybe read what they offer you with the service. I even pasted it for feeble minds like you to read and understand.

7CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:06 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:At least be right about what you say for once skid.
I've seen countless forums like this so please shut up and kiss more CodeStealers ass. upat 

Just read this:
http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb5-trial/

May I quote the first sentence?
"Explore vBulletin 5 Connect's revolutionary Site Builder tools for creating a community website in minutes with no programming skill required!"

lmao2

By the way, nobody programs forums anymore these days. What exists is sufficient for most purposes.

WHOA WHOA DID YOU JUT SAY NO ONE CODES THERE OWN FORUM ANYMORE LOOOOOOL WOW you really are a skiddie, this is exactly why you should stay on wii and don't get to computers and no fucking shit it requires no programming because its a fucking forum software dumb fuck but when you actually made all the forum, you can start coding your plugins, your themes, etc.., wow this is why i barely get on this forum because of skids like you that knows nothing and try to say there know everything.

Last edited by x+-NERO-+x on 7/23/2014, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

8CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:08 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You're retarded to some insane extent. Forum software is only slightly modified and adapted by users. Nobody codes it from scratch besides the few forum software providers. Wow... please go back to your content stealing pre-built websites and rejoice your skiddie life. Every 10 year old can set these sites up or copy / paste stuff. Thanks Wink

9CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:12 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You're retarded to some insane extent. Forum software is only slightly modified and adapted by users. Nobody codes it from scratch besides the few forum software providers. Wow... please go back to your content stealing pre-built websites and rejoice your skiddie life. Thanks Wink

Reread my post up, and LMFAO you're saying go back to my pre built website LOOOOL YOU ARE USING A FORUMTION LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO forumotuion does everything for you LMFAO and the Cpanel is doodoo as FUCK you can barely edit shit on there LOL, OMFG you're such a joke please stay on the wii.

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You're retarded to some insane extent. Forum software is only slightly modified and adapted by users. Nobody codes it from scratch besides the few forum software providers. Wow... please go back to your content stealing pre-built websites and rejoice your skiddie life. Every 10 year old can set these sites up or copy / paste stuff. Thanks Wink

Wow damn you're that stupid that you don't even know your numbers. I always knew German people were stupid as shit.

10CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

LOL. Ever heard of default templates? Wink
I can modify everything on this site and I did whatever I felt like changing already.

Just make yourself look more brain-dead and desperate for attention.

11CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:23 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:LOL. Ever heard of default templates? Wink
I can modify everything on this site and I did whatever I felt like changing already.

Just make yourself look more brain-dead and desperate for attention.

So every 10 year old child can use a forum software ? so how come you can't do shit, your forum looks like shit LOOOL everything on here is basic and You really need to come up with new insults LOL What kind of dumbass calls someone "brain dead" LOOOOOOOOOOOOL and lmfao I'm not here for attention I'm here to show you that you're just a retarded Wii coder than doesn't know shit about computers, Please do all of us a favor and stay on wii and make wii codes because that all you will ever be good at "Wii coding".

12CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:28 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh really? Just because I make Wii codes and use a "cheap" forum for people you draw conclusions because Wii is your everything? Look up inferiority complex, you're trying so hard to beat me at something "so easy" in your opinion that you're hurting yourself. Wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

Sadly you aren't even good at anything besides acting tough online LOL otherwise you may be better at Wii coding too.

13CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:32 am

x+-NERO-+x

x+-NERO-+x
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Oh really? Just because I make Wii codes and use a "cheap" forum for people you draw conclusions because Wii is your everything? Look up inferiority complex, you're trying so hard to beat me at "Wii coding" that you hurt yourself. Wink

Sadly you aren't even good at anything besides acting tough online LOL.

LMFAO WAIT WHAT, I'm trying to beat you at wii coding LMFAOOOOOOOO I give no fucks about the wii, I started coding because T.B.W offed me his USB Gecko, you're telling me wii is my everything when your on site little forumotion forum bitching and crying about names beside a wii code LOOOOOOOOOOL btw MyBB is a "Cheap" forum too maybe you should try that dumbfuck, and wow this guy had to google big works for him to use on his wii forum LMFAO, You're a joke

14CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:34 am

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Oh really? Just because I make Wii codes and use a "cheap" forum for people you draw conclusions because Wii is your everything? Look up inferiority complex, you're trying so hard to beat me at something "so easy" in your opinion that you're hurting yourself. Wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

Sadly you aren't even good at anything besides acting tough online LOL otherwise you may be better at Wii coding too.

he is right nero
I would leave the forum

15CodeStealers Database Error Empty Re: CodeStealers Database Error 7/23/2014, 2:49 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There's a reason why the ban function exists: To get rid of brain-dead morons raging.

Better end it earlier than later.

16CodeStealers Database Error Empty ban 7/23/2014, 3:17 am

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

good job  thumbsup 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum