BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Chrome, you had one job... Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Chrome, you had one job... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Chrome, you had one job... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Chrome, you had one job... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Chrome, you had one job... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Chrome, you had one job... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Chrome, you had one job... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Chrome, you had one job... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Chrome, you had one job... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Chrome, you had one job... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrome, you had one job...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chrome, you had one job... Empty Chrome, you had one job... 9/23/2014, 7:33 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Getting more sick and tired of this piece of garbage browser.

So many issues like
- url bar and content desync especially on this forum
- certain flash videos not working
- sometimes black frames in videos
- selecting text selects way more than just the text
- restoring all tabs reloads them all and plays videos instead of just the current one
- non-store extensions can't be used
- some pages don't stop loading

and recently dropped support for the Java plugin. Java web apps won't work now, thanks. Been struggling with the installation for a few minutes now. Installed, but nothing happens. Obviously more bullshit by Fagle Neutral

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/qPiZkcLwFFk

Rolling Eyes

2Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/23/2014, 9:40 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Fire Fox

Fire Fox

3Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/23/2014, 11:04 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@ModderKid

404 File Not Found

Google "Firefox Download" and it will show you the official page. Never download anything from untrusted sources. Also, Firefox is one of the three most used browsers, so I'm pretty sure people know where to find it.  lol

@Bully

Hell, even I don't like this browser, but I still use it anyways and I have no idea why. It sucks ass! I can list at least 20 different reasons why I hate Chrome along with yours. I even have to restore the window of the browser before I get the horizontal scroll bar to appear. Sometimes it doesn't appear at all! Honestly, at times I'm better off putting a textbox, a button and a web browser on a form and code my own simple browser. It's literally 100x faster too, because you don't have multiple processes, thousands of DLLs, excessive folders on the hard drive it has to look for when doing certain tasks, etc.

Chrome, you had one job... LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

4Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/23/2014, 2:44 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I have a 16gb hardrive and one time chrome used literally 3-4 gb and all i had open was facebook and twitter. Like the fuck?

5Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/23/2014, 3:14 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What fucking computer do you use?! I have 2,048 GB in mine. You need to upgrade your computer, man. xD Do you mean RAM?

6Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/23/2014, 3:40 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

xD yes 16 gb ram. That would be going bback to the stonehedge times Slap

7Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/24/2014, 11:19 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

i found out why... when i went to copy the "real" link i missed some of the URL derp

8Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/24/2014, 11:41 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You shouldn't even have to copy the link. You just click the button and it will disable it.

Chrome, you had one job... Screen33

9Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/24/2014, 11:45 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch wrote:You shouldn't even have to copy the link. You just click the button and it will disable it.

Chrome, you had one job... Screen33

? what do you mean i dint need to copy the link? i ment when i copyed the Download link

10Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/24/2014, 11:49 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Shit, sorry, wrong thread. lol

11Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/24/2014, 11:58 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch wrote:Honestly, at times I'm better off putting a textbox, a button and a web browser on a form and code my own simple browser. It's literally 100x faster too, because you don't have multiple processes, thousands of DLLs, excessive folders on the hard drive it has to look for when doing certain tasks, etc.
No, it doesn't really matter. We don't live in 1990. We need as much shit as possible to enable good features and not saving resources. Performance won't be an issue in the future so these kind of software projects will dominate. Chrome plays nice on my new laptop. Not even 1% CPU consumption and 150 MB RAM from 16 GB right now. Bugs are the only real issues with programs nowadays Neutral

12Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/24/2014, 1:05 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

One of the things I hate about Chrome is when say for example, you download a fairly large PDF file (30+ MB) and half way through, your connection slows down, but Google quits downloading it. You open it up and the file is missing some pieces. Fuck you, Chrome! I've been trying to download a single fucking PDF file for two fucking days now!

13Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/25/2014, 4:00 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, you should try another browser if Chrome is bitching. By the way, I always don't like how it detects most executable files as malicious which is bullshit. Rolling Eyes

I like if browsers try to prevent viruses and replace virus scanners but please make it work properly. Neutral

14Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/25/2014, 4:34 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Half the time it's a false positive.

15Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/25/2014, 4:40 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

More like 95% of the time^^

16Chrome, you had one job... Empty Re: Chrome, you had one job... 9/25/2014, 4:52 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What Bully said. Also, with the way everything is going nowadays with Internet security, you can download a trusted program from a site that's been compromised and you wouldn't even know if your computer is a part of a botnet. Hell, the program might work and look like everything is normal, but behind the program malicious scripts are running.

Read this and you'll know what I mean:
http://thehackernews.com/2014/09/jquery-official-website-compromised-to.html

Of course, it was the site that was compromised to serve malware. The actual files weren't effected, but it's still the same concept and just goes to show what could've happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum