BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slow-Ass Chrome Developers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/27/2015, 10:12 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Look:
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Pri%20M%20Week%20ReleaseBlock%20Cr%20Status%20Owner%20Summary%20OS%20Modified&groupby=&sort=&id=445823

I submitted the bug on 1st Jan. 2015 and they still didn't even confirm it. The devs keep saying it's working fine for them. What about you? Can you reproduce this bug?

They keep telling me to update my Chrome but nothing ever changes and why can't you edit your own posts? Neutral

2Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/28/2015, 12:57 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:why can't you edit your own posts? Neutral

Lmao the frustration is real when you can't edit your own posts lmao . But i tried the link that you posted on their help page and when i click the video, it pauses for me, idk.

3Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/28/2015, 5:46 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

So if you click the pause icon in the middle of the video directly will it pause as well? If yes that's too weird because I'm like the only person then who experiences this bug but HOW? It's Chrome's fault anyway. It works fine in Internet Explorer.

4Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/29/2015, 3:22 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've never gotten that problem, but I've had that same problem with videos on YouTube playing and pausing at the same time on Android. I just rebooted the system and it seemed to fix the issue. It's got to be something in the Chrome browser, so I doubt rebooting your system would solve the problem. It's funny though, how Google automatically and silently updates the Chrome browser, but yet, everyone has different problems. Neutral

5Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/29/2015, 4:20 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Look at the video I attached. It shows that I can't pause or start the video by clicking at the play button in the middle. Also try going to that site and doing the same thing. The weird thing is that some Chrome dev attached his video showing how it's working fine for him but I still have this problem. Neutral

Reporting bugs is kinda fun so I might do some more and hope that they finally get something fixed since it's obviously not my fault if the browser is sucking Smile

6Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/29/2015, 9:43 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Its working fine for me, if i were you, i would sing out of google chrome and unstall, then re install

7Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/29/2015, 10:23 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No dice. Incognito mode didn't help either. Also a new user profile. Seriously, it's Chrome Neutral

8Slow-Ass Chrome Developers Empty Re: Slow-Ass Chrome Developers 1/29/2015, 6:16 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

That's strange how does it only affect you xD. Do you have any extensions?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum