BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I can't believe this browser that was once good is now turning to complete shit. I can't even go on Facebook (or any site really) and see people's pictures. It takes almost 20 seconds to load a page compared to the 3-5 seconds it used to take, which is complete bullshit and should never take that long unless you're using Internet from the 90s. And half the time the page won't even load, instead it displays an error related to the DNS or the Internet. A simple reload fixes that, but I shouldn't even have to do that in the first place.

They made a major change to the bookmarks page and made it all fancy and shit, instead of keeping it simple like the previous versions did. Why the fuck doesn't Google or any company for that matter keep things simple instead of trying to make things look good, but instead in the end fucks everything up. Rolling Eyes

Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Haha, I see how fancy they made the bookmarks. Fine with me as long as it still works fine. I currently don't have any problems with Chrome, maybe you're using a bad proxy? That causes a lot of site loading failures. Neutral

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Haha, I see how fancy they made the bookmarks. Fine with me as long as it still works fine. I currently don't have any problems with Chrome, maybe you're using a bad proxy? That causes a lot of site loading failures. Neutral

Same, I My Self Am Experiencing Little To No Problem At Loading Pages, Nor Having Error msg.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My parents are also having the same problem, but they both use different browsers. I don't know. I think it could just be my ISP. Neutral

Constant Errors, Pictures Not Showing, Slow Speed, etc In New PoS Chrome LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

this may sound stupid but, how about you reset the router?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum